Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ozi, YerithOzi blinked, unsure of what to do."Can you... cheeseburger?" he mumbled. "What are you talking about?""Something wrong there?" Yerith called out weakly. "Someone break into your 'impenetrable fortress of doom' already? Brakas."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Ozi, Yerith"It's a... cat," Ozi stated. "Or... Toa? What..." He wasn't sure whether he should take it to the kitchen or pull out his pistol."Give it a cheeseburger," Yerith shouted. "Mata Nui knows what the kids are doing these days."

IC: OziOzi wasn't used to being bossed around like this, but decided to take the threat from this... kitteh... seriously. He looked dangerous."I... I'll see what I can do," he said, turning to go to the kitchen.The cooks looked up at him."I want a cheeseburger within three minutes or you'll see what one feels like on the grill," he shouted. Then he walked back to the... kitteh... "It's on its way."

IC: Yerith, OziYerith looked at Ravage who seemed to be staring at him."You need something?" he asked.Ozi stood impatiently at the kitchen door. The shout of almost ready came through."It better be," he yelled back, thoroughly annoyed.

IC(Amalod)

"Oh," she replies, smiling. "Well, it's a fascinating launguage. I could study the language almost as long as I could study the stars," Amalod adds, her hand feeling for her telescope. It was always cloudy here which made it hard to look at the stars. Especially the big red one, that was her favorite.-Mef Man

IC: Yerith, OziYerith laughed. "I'm in a cage because I made that Vortixx very angry," he explained. "You see, my best soldier killed his boss who wanted to start a big old war on this island and the both of them are crazy, so now he wants to pick up where his boss left off, only without rules or limitations. It's all very confusing."Ozi stormed back over to Ravage."Here's your cheeseburger," he said, handing over the plate.

IC: RavageRavage placed the plate on the ground. The burger was gone withing ten seconds, He looked at Ozi, and a worrying grin spread across his face. "Kitteh asks; are you crazy? Kitteh wants to know if youz are trying to take over the island?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Amalod)

"No, no, no, an Astronomer no Astrologer," Amalod corrects with a small laugh. "Astrologers are superstitious beings who gain insight and fortunes from the stars. An Astronomer studies the stars for...well, to study the stars. I'm not sure why I do it, but Mata-Nui will guide me soon enough."-Mef Man

OOC: ...You don't know who this guy is, do you?Ohhhh, boy.IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"I'm sorry, what?" said Esao, turning to the new guy and trying not to smirk. "Easy, killer. You really don't want to do this."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"See, thing is," said Esao, withdrawing his kukri and spinning it around his hand idly, "I'm not much of an employment kind of guy. Water cooler talk annoys me, health benefits are practically nada in this economy, and I'm not a big fan of Human Resources."He didn't even seem to twitch as Kotok advanced towards him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Yolof:Boredly, Yolof walked through Ko-Koro, or what was Ko-Koro. The Kolhii stadium was mostly intact, he had left a few hotels standing, and the Sanctum...it had a few scratches, maybe a couple powdered bricks, but was anything inside it really damaged? No. He'd done what he'd set out to do. He didn't care too much about the payment, but he may as well find something to pass the time by while he walked.Question is, what? Blow up more Madu? Find somebody to kill? He'd already done that.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Kotok"Before we start a fight, at least let me tell you what the job is. It is a Mercenary job, with good pay if you accept."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"I'm not a merc. I don't sell myself to the highest bidder. I help people who need help and I take down the ones that need taking down. That's what I do, and you're not gonna buy me out of that."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: OziWhat would he do? He thought about it for a moment, then reached for his pistol."I just suggest that you leave," he said simply. "I don't want to hurt you, but you are delaying me. This war has nothing to do with you, so stay out of the way and you won't put you or your friends in unnecessary danger."

IC-Yolof:Eventually, after a while of running around, Yolof made his way to where Ravage and Ozi were, walking inside. First thing he noticed: One being in a cage. The next? A Rahi-like Toa. The third? A Vortixx who had a pistol on him."Hello, Cat-Toa. Want some help?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Ravage"All it base are belong to us. By the way, prison break, kthanxbai."Ravage gleefully activated his mask, vanishing from view. At the same time, crystal spikes ripped apart Yerith's cell.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Ozi, YerithOzi chuckled as the cell was torn apart."I believe you failed to take into account that the Captain's legs are wounded," Ozi said. "Oh, Karz, you're going to start dragging him off, aren't you. Please don't. You have no idea how much work it was bringing him in the first time."And you talk like a fool."Yerith looked as the cell was destroyed, then listened to Ozi's complaints."Too proud to call the guards, huh?" Yerith said, sitting up."Shut up," Ozi mumbled.

IC: RavageRavage briefly reappeared. "Actually, that was an act. I just enjoyed messing with your head."Ravage dissapeared again, and slashed at Ozi's ankle with his claws. He wasn't aiming to cause much damage, he just needed a small scratch..,,,

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: OziOzi didn't quite see it coming, but began to step out of the way, just catching Ravage's claws on his ankle. He grunted at the sudden pain. Those things were sharp."Okay, you messed with my head and scratched my ankle," he sighed. "You can go now."