Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC, Kinvex: Kinvex got the wind knocked out of him when Utu raised an ice pillar below him. He stood up. He was on top of the ice pillar, and could see that some... thing had appeared and was attacking Tuara. Kinvex jumped off the ice pillar. Luckily there was snow on the ground to slow his fall. He got up and looked for his spear. There it is, he thought to himself as he found it. He ran over to it and picked it up out of the snow. He turned to the thing that was attacking Tuara. What the Karz is that thing? he asked himself quietly. Its flexible arm started reaching out towards her. He ran over to her and jumped in front of her to face the thing. "Come at me, bro!" he shouted at it, his spear crackling with electricity.

OOC: "Come at me, bro." Possibly the most horrible and least Bionicle-y phrase that has been overused in the RPG so far.IC (The Illusionist)The thing's featureless head snapped sideways to look at Kinvex with the eyes it didn't have. Its head tilted slowly to the side, and suddenly -It vanished.Anyone standing in front of Kinvex would have seen the air shimmer and flicker behind him as it seemed to materialise, reaching out at his back...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC(BK): The knight walked forth, snow crunched underfoot by the heavy armor. Well, now it was slightly less heavy, and she could carry it with much difficulty. But she saved her strength, and walked on...But then, the ground gave way underneath her, dropping her into the Caverns of Onu-wahi...OOC: Black Knight to Onu-wahi.

IC: Shimowith a bright flash of light, i landed next to another toa of ice in ko-koro, wearing a mask i didn't recognize.standing slowly, i noticed the mask glowing slightly, and said: "hey, Whats up?"

ooc:i landed next to venator
OOC: Alright, I'll tell TDC, also 'OOC' only posts are not allowed.IC: NikaronNikaron also saw a being materialize behind Kinvex, could it be another illusion? Only one way to find, I seriously love this spider. Nikaron sent the spider towards the being, if he was an illusion the spider would walk through, if it was not the spider would bite the being. Nikaron charged a disk to shoot in case the being wasn't an illusion.OOC: Ghosthands if that isn't an illusion assume the spider bit him and Nikaron launched a disk. If it is, nothing happened to the being other than a spider walking through him.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Helios"I shall destroy you for your insolence. My business is none of your concern." the mad Toa of Plasma snarled. Once again, he used his Kanohi and disappeared in a rush of plasma, appearing directly above Onaku and raining hot plasma down on him."Now die, like all before you!" he bellowed.OOCHelios really doesn't like people getting in his way.

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu dived forwards, narrowly jumping over the fireball, he hit the ground and rolled, leaping up into Salamander striking him the the chest with Utu's weight and strength, sending the Toa flying backwards a bit.Utu regained his footing only to feel multiple stings. He tried to ignore them best he could, and luckily the Mark was helping with it. He breathed in and let the fear flow through him, inducing an incredible feeling all throughout his body.IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro StreetsTuara looked to Kinvex, and behind him the "thing" stood. Tuara ran towards Kinvex and jumped up, pushing off his shoulders to reach the head of the tall being. Tuara swung with a fist on her way down.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: VenatorAs the Toa concentrated his focus on his mask, and using it to help Salamander, someone started speaking beside him. He couldn't look to see who it was, he had to keep Salmander from getting his clock cleaned by utu."Oh, hello there. 'What is up?' I am assisting a dragon in fighting a hideous Ice Ogre, that is 'what' is currently 'up'."OOC: Oh, I just had to have Venator comment on the 'what's up?', seeing as it is quite different from his speaking style.Hello dragonduelist15, welcome to the RPG.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

ooc:replying to venatoric: "I don't see a dragon, and i know what those things look like, i nearly got roasted by one when i was first placed on my toa team, before the leader got mad at me for this one prank and tried to kill me. I never went back." I explained, before shooting a large wave of cold from my naginata at the two combatants. "Absolute Zero Tsunami! My name is Shimo, BTW."ooc: thanks for the WARM welcome,I hope we can all stay COOL! sorry, i like puns, there pretty punny! sorry. Explosives Solve All Problems! Just Not Always The Way You Want Them Solved!

IC: VenatorThis person was really strange, he spoke in terms Venator did not understand, and his knowledge of Dragons was clearly outdated."The Being is red is a Dragon is the guise of a Toa. And a rather ugly disguise at that I must add. I am Sir Venator, dragon hunter and defeater of Monsters across this island. What might I ask, does Bee Tee DoubleYou mean?"OOC: XD Ah, punny puns are punny indeed, no pun intended. Indeed, explosives can have rather... explosive results.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

ic: "..." I sweat-drop, somehow. "I-it's an acronym for By The Way. and i didn't know dragon could use Kanohi, like the mask of shape-shifting. seriously, the one time i used one of those, i had a mask of translation fused to it, making a mask of what would you call that, any way, it worked like the two put together, so they sent me to the forest, cause there a bunch of four-legged, brown, tree-climbing, evil, organic furry things, that called themselves: SQUIRRELS, had captured it, and made a base, any way, I had successfully infiltrated the base, when the mask broke, (i got hit on the head with something really hard) and i got pelted with strange, hard, seeds? i guess is what they were, and i had to run. even when i flash-froze half of them, they just kept coming! seriously, i will never look at a Rahi the same way, again. and they weren't even intelligent!" i shuddered, remembering the incident.

IC: "they had to bomb the place, I was lucky to get out alive! then there was that one time the shrunk a Visorak and put it in my bag. i grabbed it out when i was going for my sword, and thats when the shrinking disk they used on it wore off. i still have nightmares about that." i said, before firing a blast of ice at the patch of ground the Ice-Ogre-Thing was standing, in an attempt to make it slip.OOC: fun fact, when i was like 4ish, i was out biking behind my house, and a spider the size of an adult mans hand jumped at me! that is partially where my fear of insectoids, things that look like bugs, like spiders, ants, crabs, and lobsters, comes from. also, incase you didn't know, i'm a dude (guy). i am also EPICNESS INCARNATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOO-YAH BLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry.Enough with the random! for now, at least.oh yah, sorry about the ooc post, i didn't know, btw, does anyone know how to delete a post you did so i can get rid of it? i edited the original, so it says who i'm talking to.

Edited by dragonduelist15

IC: Venator"Visorak? I have never heard of a Visorak before."He didn't know what they person was talking about. Bombing somewhere, shrinking whatever a Visorak was, and having nightmares about it. This wasn't anything similar to what he knew. But he was trying to Help Salamander fight, and was still trying to concentrate on his mask, while speaking at the same time.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Shimo: "think of a nui-jaga, take away the claws, tail, and middle legs, make them able to jump, add a pair of sharp pincers to the head, and then add a mouth full of buzz-saws, both dripping with a mutating venom, and have them able to release a silk rope from there rears, that is harder than metallic protodermis, and sticky enough that if it touched you, the odds of you getting it off within a week, without cutting it, is zero. then add spikes to the head, and make them able to shoot spinning disks at you, that can do any thing from paralyze you, to cause intense burning pain, to creating an acid so powerful, it could dissolve pretty much anything. and, as if they weren't over powered enough already, some can read your mind, then mimic the voice of your closest companion, others, turn into a living buzz-saw, and still others could shoot sonic bursts from there mouths to either turn you to stone, or dust, depending on their mood. Yah, not pretty. you know, i think that was the fifteenth assassination attempt that my teammates tried, out of twentytwo. well, before the leader, a toa of plasma if i recall right, straight out attacked me, and i left. i beat him though. he was out cold, and unconscious, with no weapons, no mask, and no powers. yah. i don't know if he's alive, and i really don't care. i kinda don't like him. i also don't like dragons much, after that one tried to roast me. i mean i was just walking along the beach, about a kio from base when it flew at me, screamed 'DIE FOOL!' and tried to roast me. i had to freeze it's wings, making the thing crash into the water, then flash-freeze it. and when it thawed, it yelled something about my kind being fools who should let the Brotherhood of Makuta win, and tried to fry me again. so i strait out killed it. no, it wasn't wearing a mask, and it was in control of it's actions. i had borrowed the mask of mindreading from a teammate, and used it on the thing, but it broke after the dragon hit me into the ground." i explained, then ranted, then said. after that, i ran towards the fight, jumped in between Utu and Salamander, and, glowing brightly, i slammed my naginata into the ground, and screamed: "I'm Going Nova: SubZERO!!!!"OOC: attack: Nova: SubZERO. this is an attack, where shimo (or any toa of ice) gathers his ice energies into his weapon, and slams it into the ground, releasing it in an explosion of power. the more powerful, the toa, the larger the blast radius. shimo can make an exposion about the size of kini-nui, and he is midlevel in skill and power. this is a finisher move, as the user is exhausted afterwards. the largest one was used by Kopaka, it was ten times the size of Shimo's. (i dont know if that happened, but it would be cool, but kopaka was really strong, but not very skilled, as the mind-wipe from the canister made him lose a lot of battle skill.) however, while power determines the size, skill determines the temperature. a skilled, but weak ice-toa's Nova: SubZERO would be more devastating if it hit than a extremely strong, but unskilled ice-toa's, because the more skilled one's would be colder. simple as that. one more thing, the attack is like an explosion, shock-wave and all. power also decides the power of the blast. a weak toa's would be like a fire cracker, one Kopaka's strength would be like setting of a hundred pounds of military-grade C-4. ya. big boom. shimos is like about ten pounds of military-grade C-4, enough to demolish a truck. i looked that up on the internet. the thing about C-4, just so i could give an idea about how strong this attack is.

IC: SalamanderSalamander had expected-no, wanted-Utu to jump out of the way of the fireball, but he had anticipated him jumping away from, not towards, Salamander. The Toa of Ice rolled as he landed, popping back into the air and directly into Salamander, sending the the Toa of Fire through the air. Twisting his body mid-air Salamander activated his Kadin and shot right back at Utu.This is a fight!"Dragon Blaze!"His entire body burst into flames as he rocketed towards Utu.

Lacertus

IC: SulkuaSulkua ran to the pit as the dragon blazed fire he vaulted over the pit, landing on the opposite side.The dragon, however, was too heavy and its momentum sent it toppling in. Sulkua stared at the dragon's head. It snorted and looked up."I have to kill you. YOu have the scent of shadow all infected creatures have. Maybe if I...""No, Toa. You will not."Sulkua blinked and the dragon turned into a giant armoured titan, twice Sulua's height, with black armour, and radiated fear and evil."You have proven that the inhabitants of this island are geting too dangerous for my purposes. I thank you, as I can now strike with full force without worrying the defenders are too easy. Now, sleep."The titan fired a sphere of darkness from his hand and the world turned black. Sulkua awoke in his hut."Wha...?"OOC: That dude is Teridax, or some dangerous guy. It depends how you see it. Do any of you notice that the replies cannot change colour, font or anything?

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu's eyes widened at Salamander's ability to burst in to flames. He considered just taking the blow, only for a second however. He would fare much better if he wasn't holding on to somebody who wasn't on fire. Utu instead slammed his sword deep into the ground and used it to pull himself forwards, leaping towards Salamander. He spun upwards and rammed his fist downwards just as Salamander reached him.IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro StreetsTuara landed awkwardly. Before she could regain her balance the hand struck her, knocking her backwards, this time she was ready to stand properly, and landed close to perfectly before dashing towards the being again.OOC:Your choice ckmc whether Utu hits Sal's head, back, or at all.

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

Ic: Shimo: My eyes widen as my attack makes me land right in between Salamander, dive bombing towards Utu, and Utu, his fist shooting down at Salamander, right before i release my attack. i use the last of my strength to push myself backwards into the air as the Nova: SubZERO attack goes off like an explosion, sending me rocketing back toward Venator. the last thing i see before i lose consciousness is Venator's mask, an expression of concentration and Surprise clear as the sun on it.OOC: (Smirks) sorry to interrupt the fight, but, you were ignoring me, and i hate to be ignored. so, i decided to do what i always do when people ignore me, make ###### go BOOM!!!!P.S. Venator, i thank you for not ignoring me. and thanks to anyone who welcomed me.

OOC: Hmm...Isn't it always up to the person being attacked to decide that? :Pdragonduelist15, you never said which group you were fighting. I thought you were talking about Tuara's fight.IC: SalamanderSalamander veered to the right, narrowly avoiding Utu's fist as it rushed towards the ground. The Toa of Ice was surprisingly fast, and his reflexes weren't too bad either. Salmander soared into the sky, leaving a trail of fire and smoke behind him. Slowly, he fell back towards the ice, his mind already scrambling to come up with a strategy.Then another Toa fell out of the sky, and exploded upon hitting the ground.For a moment, all Salamander could see was white, and all he could feel was the intense cold of whatever that blast had been. If it was ice, it was nothing like any ice Salamander had ever encountered before. He breifly wondered if even a blizzard could ever hope to become that cold, but pushed the thought aside as he realized just how bad is situation was.That Toa of Fire didn't take to the cold was common knowledge. Salamander, however, was more of a special case. To him, the cold was less of an annoyance and more of a flat-out weakness. The colder it became, the weaker he would be.In a middle of a fight, Salamander would consider what he was about to do the epitome of madness. However, he was likely to die unless he took action, and fast.Still using Dragon Blaze, Salamander mentally prepared himself to use another technique. His vision flickered as the cold crept into hos very bones, but he did his best to ignore it."Dragon Scales."The two techniques combined into a pillar of heat that surrounded Salamander, and eventually one of fire and flame. The use of two techniques at the same time was incredibly draining, but at least he had survived.Looking across at utu, he saw that the Toa of Ice looked more stunned than anything. The Toa who had caused the explosion was nearby, apparently unconcious. Salamander turned back to Utu and spoke, his voice full of digust and hatred."Let's put our fight aside for a moment and punish that Toa."As much as he disliked Utu, he sincerely hoped that the Toa of ice would take him up on his offer. He was going to attack that other Toa either way, and he didn't want to have to worry about geting an icicle lodged in his ribs during the process.OOC: Micro, what say you? :evilgrin:

Lacertus

OOC:Seems a little out of Utu's character to stop in the middle of a fight to beat up on an unconscious being, although he isn't above it morally. :PIC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsA rush of power filled Utu. It seemed Salamander's pillar of fire happened to frighten bystanders.Utu tilted his head in surprise at Salamander's words however. He considered taking up his offer in order to run his broadsword through the Toa's torso. Salamander seemed a little weakened by using his elemental power so much, even if it was just a little. Utu felt the need to take advantage of the situation. He lifted up his hand towards Salamander and let loose a barrage of spikes of ice and snow, putting as much elementally he could in to it.He decided not to do it for too long. He'd need his strength to take down the other Toa as well.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: SalamanderSalamander lifted an eyebrow at Utu's actions. Surely the Toa didn't think he was that weak, right? He hadn't even stopped using his dual techniques, so there was no chance his pathetic ice could take Salamander down.Although, I probably should have stopped using them by now... It worked out, though.As if Utu had realized this, the barrage ceased as suddenly as it had began.Salamander peered through the flames that surrounded him. Utu was still standing in the same place, and seemed to be wating for something. What that something was, however, Salamander had no idea.OOC: Hmm... I'm guessing you still won't be satisfied with a loss? :P

Lacertus

OOC:Nope. (Chuck Testa) :PIC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu grabbed hold of his sword and willed a pillar of ice to erupt from the ground below him, causing him to rise up, stopping when at Salamander's height, "You come here to fight me, and you instead ask me to beat or kill an unconscious Toa alongside you."Utu paused, "Seems a little sadistic, even for a Toa as compelling as you." He put emphasis on the words compelling, almost in a mocking tone of sorts. He needed to bide time as effectively as possible. Utu brought up two massive spike of ice, pointing towards the hovering Salamander. He pushed his hands closer together to allow the two spikes to move in on the fire Toa.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: VenatorLuckily for Venator, seeing someone come at him snapped you out of concentration and triggered his run instinct. Which of course, he did, barely dodging in time. Then, as he ran, things seemed to go in slow motion, as there was an explosion behind him. For some unknown reason, he leaped into the air, the explosion barely avoiding hitting him. He didn't know why, but it felt incredible, like he was some action hero or something.Then, he noticed two ice spikes heading to try to stab Salamander. He knew he had to do something.His own power of ice met Utu's, attempting to force the spikes away from Utu. Venator only had the strength in his element of an average Toa, he just hoped that was stronger than Utu's.OOC: Action movie Background explosion, and interrupting Salamander and Utu's fight. Awesome. Did I mention that you can both feel free to beat on Venator again?

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Just for that, I'm going to have Utu killed. :lol:IC: SalamanderSalamander laughed, a laugh of madness and joy, of determination and courage. Beneath all that, however, was a slight hint of sadness. If he felt despair in anyway, he kept it hiddin when he spoke to Utu."Sadistic? Yeah, I suppose I am. However, do you want to know why I've never bothered to correct those who call me a dragon? I find that being thought of as a monster allows me to do monstrous deeds without facing the punishments a normal Toa would have to deal with. Of course, my sin is simply existing, but I try to not let that bother me."He paused for a moment, as if trying to remember what he had been saying before being sidetracked."Sadistic doesn't cut it. I'm a monster, and I wouldn't have it any other way."Salamander watched as the ice spiked Utu had created began to tremble, as if Utu had somehow lost control of them. It couldn't be...Looking down, Salamander saw Venator standing with is hands outstretched, as if he was trying to pry something out of a person's grip. In an instant, Salamander realized that that something was the spikes of ice that even now threatened to kill him, and the someone was Utu. Salamander saw Utu come to the same conclusion, a snarl upon his lips as he struggled to maintain control of his creation.Salamander didn't bother using another technique; he still hadn't deactivated the two had used earlier. Instead, he simply flew directly into Utu, not even trying to make his attack seem like the move of a person with full control over their mind.He headbutted Utu directly in the gut, the flames around him providing the power he would usually rely on his limbs to deliver. It was a powerful blow, or at least Salamander hoped it had been. His head now hurt like the devil, and he wasn't sure if his neck would move properly.Never... Again.

Lacertus

OOC: sorry i didn't specify who i was fighting, but i was talking to Venator, and i was trying to help, like that was supposed to finish it, and like, it seems it finished me.IC: Shimo: Mindscape: "Ok, note to self, don't use that attack to break in to a fight... why is there a T.V. in here?"OOC: just so you know, Shimo does have more than one personallity. Reikon, one of the other two personalities, normally takes control when Shimo does something stupid, like using Nova: SubZERO at the start of a fight. He also is the one who uses the sword and shield. yes they all know about each other, and the other two personalities are why Shimo seems unbalanced. Arashi, the other one, is the one who is good at pranks, and he uses said pranking skillz to make epic traps. he's also the one who is good with a naginata. before you ask, Shimo is basically the other two put together, so they influence him a lot of the time.IC: Shimo's body, Reikon at the controls: "It seems you forgot about me. How sad." what they thought was the Toa who dropped out of nowhere and went boom, said. "Let me introduce myself, I am Reikon, master of the blade!"OOC: Reikon is not actually a master of the sword, BTW. Reikon just likes to bluff his opponents to psyche them out. Arashi doesn't really care for mind games, so Shimo, depending on which one is stronger at the moment, may just bluff out his rear, or simply just take a swing at you.IC: Reikon: "might as well get rid of this stupid blade on a stick" he sighed, tossing it away to land in a snowdrift made by the explosion. "ELEMENT LEECH!" he exclaimed, as thousands of blue lights flew out out of the atmosphere around the fight, causing it to warm up, or rather, the cold to be sucked up by Reikon.OOC: Attack: ELEMENT LEECH! this attack, is really more of a support move, used to boost a toa's power by absorbing left over energy from the surroundings, and converting it to elemental power for them to use, however, if used to much, say more than once a week, the toa who used it will be damaged, and be out of commission for a while.IC: Shimo: In the Mindscape: "Hey! i never said he could use my body!"

IC NikaronNikaron smile, it seemed Venator and Salamander were finally working together. He was a bit disheartened about Salamander's words, but with the right amount of time and support, he could truly become a Toa, a hero. Nikaron had a feeling that Salamander did indeed have that potential, and this made him smile.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Reikon: 'i don't care, i'm not gonna let you get us killed.' he thought, drawing his sword and shield. He then jumped toward the fight, and ran at the toa of fire.OOC: Shimo's body is at about half power right now, so Reikon has to stick to melee attacks if he wants to be able to help at all.

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu let the spikes drop. The crazy old Toa of could have them. But when Salamander flew in to him Utu dropped. The ice below his feet were even slippery for a Toa of ice. And he wasn't ready to grab on to a burning Toa.Utu hit the ground hard on his back. He rolled over and stood back up hazily gripping his sword. He didn't know what to do next.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: VenatorNow he had the spikes... they were his weapons to use now. He knew t wasn't going to work, but he sent them both flying at Utu. Maybe keeping the ice Toa off guard would help Salamander get in a good attack or two. He knew he wouldn't have a chance of fighting Utu face to face, and if he tried, it would be face to horribly beat up face. And he knew it wouldn't be Utu being beaten up."This is insane. I'm helping the dragon in a fight."He muttered lightly to himself, wondering what was wrong with himself. He knew he should be taking the Dragon down too, but he wasn't.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Reikon: noticing the toa of fire floating in the air, i decided to simply make him mad. "Hey, Fire-spitter, Why Ju hatin'? cause Ju ugly eh eh, Ju ugly!" hoping that i didn't just sign my death sentence with that, i then yelled at Venerator, "Stay back and be ranged support, kay? cause i'm gonna need it!"

IC: SalamanderTo his great surprise, Salamander's hasty and reckless attack had actually worked, knocking Utu off of the pillar of ice upon which he had been standing. Slowly, Salamander descended back towards the ground. As he made his way back down, ne noticed that the Toa from earlier-the one he had decided to deal with later-had somehow made it back onto his feet. The sight made him chuckle, in a dark and twisted manner."You said I asked you to attack an unconscious Toa. Since he is no longer unconscious, I will ask you once more: Will you assist me?"The look on his face made it clear that while he was being serious, he didn't have much hope for success.

Lacertus

IC: (Enara)As she ran from the violent conflict between the Toa of Fire and Ice, Enara looked at the nearby huts and their windows. She'd seen an illusion of some faceless thing materialise during the battle, so she knew the illusionist should be nearby. She suddenly noticed a shadowy figure intently watching the battle from one of the huts' window. Maybe it's him?.. she thought as she watched the shadowy figure without letting it on.

Edited by NeoThunder

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: Ugh, I didn't want anyone to see Nikaron, not until I get the designs for the suit finalized.IC NikaronNikaron looked over, there was a Toa coming near, Karz, I can't get discovered at least not yet. Using his mask Nikaron sent the spider, he was really start to love this bug, towards the Toa. The spider than bit her. Using the distraction the spider caused, Nikaron switched huts, once more blending in with the shadows.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg