Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: PlagiaPlagia motioned for a server, saying, 'I'll have some Hoto-Shell stew, and whatever this guy wants.'She turned back to Akinii, 'Well, this certainly has been a weird day.'IC: RynekkRynekk kept walking, oblivious to the wind and the cold. Soon, he wold be away from it all, back in warm Ta-Koro.He spared one last look back at Ko-Koro, a desolate and luckless place he would be happy to be away from.The Toa turned back, heading forwards.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Nikaron"It's not want he said, so much as what he believed that bothers me. That Dragons are inherently evil, I find that difficult to believe no species can be inherently evil, but alas if you do not wish to speak of here it, then I shall not probe." Everyone has a right to their secrets. "About the dagger, even it melts I shall know, so I'll still be able to come." Nikaron said. "So which direction do you wish to look while I shall look in the opposite."OOC: First off, who do you want to run into Utu first, Salamander, Nikaron, or the others?Secondly: If Salamander and Nikaron keep getting along so well, what do you think they will think of one another in the future, bitter enemies, rivals, or friends?

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Salamander will think of Nikaron as an annoyance. And I can tell you that he is hoping to not have to see Nikaron for a while. :PI say we let Microsnipe decide. I'd feel better about the whole thing if Utu and Salamander (or Nikaron) spotted each other at the same time, instead of one of us making the first move. Just a thought...Oh, and since they agreed to use signals, I don't think either one of them should come running unless the signal is given.IC: SalamanderSalamander tucked away the knife, still reluctant to carry it around. "I'll search the North area of the village."

Lacertus

OOC:I personally don't care who sees Utu first if that's any help. :PHe should probably see either Tuara or Salamander at least once whether or not he interacts with them though.IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu was getting frustrated and knocked around a little too much for his taste. He stood up to his full height and whipped off his cloak revealing his well built white body with a few stripes of light blue on his chest, his Mark was fading slowly under the cover of the cloth tied around his upper arm. He sheathed his sword as he stepped forward and spun striking at the Toa behind him, this time he felt his fist connect with the beings mask.The illusionist was knocked back.Utu smiled sickly and stepped forward, "Found you."IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro"Good question."She continued walking.OOC:Just to mix things up a little I'll let Ghosthands decide what side of the Koro we're on. So what is it? North or South?

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC Oura - Ko-Koro - Observing: The Toa of plasma observed a large white being in the streets of Ko-Koro, he was apparently fighting a bunch of Toa... all by himself. He wondered what the white being could have possibly done to anger so many Toa... murder, most likely. A dozen Toa don't start whaling on some guy just because he stole a Turaga's staff.He silently watched from the rooftop, wondering when he was going to be detected by the being below.OOC: Just to be clear, Micro, Oura is not easily visible, yes he is a black Toa in white snow, but he is still hidden in it on top of the roof.-Oura

Edited by Skarloth

OOC: I'm saying South.@Skarloth: Oura can see what Utu's fighting. They're illusions, but everyone can see them.Just so you know why that hit doesn't land (and btw, I decided this the minute I started the 12-Toa illusion) is that they're actually all illusions. They don't even look like the real guy :PICOnce again, Utu didn't get the result he was hoping for. His fist passed straight through the Toa's head."Not very good at hide-and-seek, are you?" the twelve Toa said.One of them sent another air blast at Utu.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC:Rage face.Alright then, we're south. :PIC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu twisted around again, "Still to frightened to face me?" He stalked around the group and spoke quietly at a sudden realization. He narrowed his eyes. "You are nothing."He held his hands outwards and lifted them up. Large spikes of ice impaled all twelve of the non-existent Toa, passing right through them."Your pathetic projections mean nothing."He held his arms out openly speaking loudly, "I'm waiting for the real you, Toa."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC"And here I am," said a voice from behind him. Behind Utu there stood a Toa of Ice.He was tall and muscular. His armour was white, with blue streaks. On his face he wore what appeared to be a Kanohi Olmak, behind which ice-blue eyes glowed."Now, before you start another mindless, brutal and frankly childish attack, why don't we have a little talk?"

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC:Tuara and Kinvex are either also on the south side, or the east side. I'll leave that up to you Xemnas.IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu was a little taken aback. The being looked just like him. He was an illusionist, what did Utu expect? But what worried Utu was is that that might be the Toa the real Toa in disguise, or another illusion completely."You've already lost the right to talk to me."He slammed his foot down and forwards a ripple of ice flying towards the identical being.

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: SalamanderSalamander walked throught the streets of Ko-Koro, shivering occasionally. He was unable to use his powers to stay warm for fear of attracting attention to himself, so he would simply have to endure the cold for a while. He pulled out the knife Nikaron had given him and examined it. After a few moments, he found nothing interesting about it and carefully tucked it back in a pocket. Salamander had no intentions of alerting Nikaron if he found Utu, so keeping it hidden away was probably the best plan of action.

Lacertus

IC: VenatorSalamander may have been trying not to attract attention to himself, but there was one person who recognized him, as he was standing on the street nearby. He had met Salamander back in Ta-Koro, and had spoken on the subject of dragons. And that was really all it took. Venator now considered Salamander to be one of his friends, He didn't even remember the name of Salamander, but he recognized the face. He hobbled along in the direction of the Toa of fire, hoping to catch up to his nameless friend."Hello my friend!"OOC: Hi Ckmc. XD.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Oura - Ko-Koro - Observing: On the street behind the house Oura hid on top of, he heard someone shout something. He crept over to the other edge of the roof, watching as one being hobbled over to another. "How interesting," Oura said, sarcasm plaguing his voice as he turned away to watch the fight between two very similar looking beings.-Oura

IC: Salamander"Hello my friend!"Salamander turned to see Venator walking towards him. The Tow of Ice seemed to be in better shape than the last time Salamander had seen him, but he still walked with a slight hobble."Oh... Hi there. I thought you would be seeing a medic right about now, but you must be made of tougher stuff than I expected."OOC: I'm just going to say it, Salamander really finds these conversations to be a pain. I on the oherhand, love putting him through this stuff. :lol:

Edited by ckmc

Lacertus

IC: PlagiaPlagia smiled wearily, 'Eh, sure. There's bound to be something here worth...'Her hand brushed against sticky on the chair. Probably nothing, but she was still inquisitive enough to look. There was a dark brown stain across the back of the chair, and the ground behind it. It almost looked like...'Blood,' she said solemnly.As the server returned with their orders, Plagia said, 'Excuse me, but did anything happen over here?'The Vortixx grunted, 'Not much. Toa talking to a Matoran. I think the Matoran may have given him something, I dunno. Then, slit!'The Vortixx made a slicing motion across his throat, pretty much finishing that statement.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Venator"I'm doing quite well indeed."He wasn't exactly, his leg was pretty badly injured, he had to walk using a sword as a cane."A medic? I wonder why everyone wishes me to see a medic. The last one I met was in Ta-Koro. They fried to kidnap me."He raised an eyebrow as he thought back."That little Matoran was rather strong for her size."OOC: I know, and Venator was pretty much made to annoy Salamander for a while. You know, until... XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:"What the..." Akinii involuntarily shrank back a little at the sight of the small puddle of brown bodily fluid that had once belonged to someone, who probably hadn't deserved to die. Akinii shuddered.Akinii didn't do blood. Speaking to the Vortixx, he asked, "Any idea where that Toa is now?" Giving a slight nod in Plagia, he added, "I think this might have something to do with my friend here..."

Edited by mandmboy

OOC: Yeah, I can't wait for when that happens. :lol:IC: SalamanderSalamander frowned slightly. As curious as he was to hear the full story, he really didn' have the time to listen to what was probably going to be an hour-long tale."Ah... Probably because that is where most people who are as injured as you go. As for the kidnapping thing, I'm sure it won't happen again here."

Lacertus

OOC: Neither can I, it will be fun.IC: Venator"Well, It may not, but there is no way that I am going to be visiting any medics. Quite simply, they're bad for my health."Venator explained, wincing slightly at the memory of the violent little Matoran. It wasn't an hour long tale, just a quick bop to the heap, then his daring escape."So... what brings you to the village of ice?"He didn't mention he was here because he had been following Salamander, hoping to find another village with Dragons.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: SalamanderSalamander resisted the urge to kick Venator's bad leg in order to show the other Toa just how bad his condition was, but only just barely. Resigned to let the Toa of Ice have his way, Salamander instead decided to answer Venator's question."I am searching for a dangerous being; a true monster if I ever saw one. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about."Salamander was purposely vague in the hopes that Venator would assume he was talking about a dragon. For some reason he didn't want to tell this eccentric Toa about Utu, even though Venator had also encountered Utu in Ta-Koro.Although, it was less of an encounter and more of a slaughter. If I can avoid a similar thing happening again by misleading Venator, I will do so without any regrets.OOC: I say we avoid letting Venator meet Utu again for right now. What do you think?

Lacertus

IC: VenatorHe wasn't the smartest, but he wasn't stupid either. And he remembered one thing about the last time he had spoken to Salamander. And with that memory came another one, his friends name."Well Sal, since you are among those who... do not realize the danger of dragons yet, or believe that they exist, then I dare say something that you deem dangerous must indeed be so."He raised an eyebrow slightly. Thinking for a moment."This wouldn't have to do with what happened in Ta-Koro, with the fight with that killer, would it?"His eyes went wide."The monster, it wouldn't happen to be... that Toa of fire who created a fake dragon, would it?"He never had been among the brightest minds on the island.OOC: I have a feeling Venator will be istill annoying Salamander when he meets Utu, and will likely try to fight, providing comic relief by being beaten up by both sides... XD

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Fair enough.Salamander's totally going to be getting in some shots on Venator. :lol:IC: Salamander What? What is he talking about? Whatever, he was probably just seeing things. However, I can still use this."I thought you might know what I was talking about."Salamander knew at this point that suggesting that they search separately would not work. Venator was too annoying to be shaken that easily.Stubborness is a very irritating trait.

Lacertus

OOC: And Venator will likely ignore it obliviously. XDIC: Venator"To replicate a fearsome beast as a distraction, while the real Dragon managed to escape, how cold-hearted can a being be that he would do such a thing?"The Toa flexed his wounded leg slightly, it looked rather painful to anyone watching, but Venator was trying his best to just ignore the pain."Do you know where this person might be?"He had a feeling if he found the person, he could get information, information needed to stop the main Dragon, the most powerful one on the island.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Salamander"Eh... No, not really. I'm kind of looking for him because I don't know where he is."Salamander paused for a moment, trying to figure out what to say next."If you want, we could search together. Of course, splitting up would help us cover more ground, but this way we will be able to better handle the 'target'."

Lacertus

IC: Venator"Then Indeed, I shall assist you in your search."he nodded, before doing something with his mask, and after a few seconds put away his sword."That's better, I can feel it moving better already"He flexed his leg, he had just slightly fixed the Mechanical portions of it, as much as his mask could. The Organic was still painful, but he could walk without using a sword to balance. Why he hadn't done that a while ago was anyone's guess.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

ICThe false Utu shrugged as the attack passed through him."Oh well," he sighed mockingly. "I had the silly idea that a being who feeds off fear might want to travel with someone who is rather good at creating it. Like I said, silly idea."With that he vanished.A pair of eyes, watching invisibly from the window of a nearby hut, closed briefly in respite. So many illusions in such quite succession...even for him, that could be taxing. A pity the Fear-Bearer had wasted the opportunity. But he didn't really need Utu, anyway...

IC NikaronNikaron had been dashing around on the roof tops, when he caught sight of a being spying upon two White Toa, Toa that matched the description of Utu. Nikaron grabbed a dagger and threw it in the air. Electrifying it so it acted like flair, hopefully Salamander would see it. Soon after throwing it he noticed the other Toa disappear. What in Karz, an illusion? He ready a dagger for the being on the roof, and aimed his Kanoka launcher at Utu.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: VenatorThe Toa of ice watched every movement, constantly his eyes move about, taking in everything. There was a merchant selling food, there was a Matoran talking to a friend, there was a Baby stealing candy from a thief. Well, he wasn't known for seeing everything correctly."Wherever he is... we will find him."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Plagia - Ko-Koro/Inn/Interrogating a serverPlagia returned the nod, turning back to the server, 'This package. What did it look like, exactly?'The Vortixx shrugged, 'I dunno. Some Kanohi or something. Can I go now?'Plagia pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed, 'Yeah, yeah.'The Toa jumped up from her chair, already headed out the door, before the Vortixx could even start back to his post.'Well, whadaya waitin' for?' she cried back, a new excitement filling her voice.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu eyed the area after the being disappeared. He called out loudly. "Nobody said anything about fear."He spotted a being holding a disk launcher in his direction. Probably the illusionist. He looked in the other direction and spotted a snow covered Toa, hunched down, also on top of a hut. He looked at the one with the disk launcher and picked up his cloak, putting it on and lifting up the hood. He needed to play things cool.He promptly pushed open a door to a nearby hut and walked inside, closing the door behind him.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: :evilgrin:IC: SalamanderSalamander and Venator continued walking North, neither one noticing the sudden "flare" of lightning as it flew through the sky.Venator seems too be handling the searching aspect of this a bit better than I had expected... Of course, it's that same enthusiasm of his that makes him such a pain to deal with. How anyone who has supposedly suffered as much as he has can be so optomistic at times is beyond me.Salamander shrugged and pushed away his questions so that he could better focus on searching for Utu.

Lacertus

IC: Venator"I know you're there foolish false Dragon, trying to cover for your evil allies, the monstrous beasts that terrorize this island like a plague."He muttered under his breath, determined to find where the Toa was located, and hiding. This time, he wasn't going to lose a fight, he was going to try his hardest to win, the island's fate depended on him.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: OnakuThe Toa struggled on, being on the verge of freezing... again, was not excactly a nice experience. But then again, the last century or so hadn't really been a nice experience either. Onaku went on, not allowing him self to give up, justice HAD to be served, no matter what the cost. Wait......... What was that sound? It was as if... And just then a Muaka jumped out of the snow trying to get an easy bite. But then, the Toa reached out his hand, landing his palm against the head of the rahi. It stopped. He removed it's infected masks, and then... he helped it on, onwards to Ko-Koro...

IC(Pourge): The ta-matoran continued running until night fell. He made a quick shelter in a snowdrift, just off of the beginning of the Drifts. He put his firestaff down for light and heat.Oh...what have I gotten myself into? I have lost several allies, got kidnapped by Rama, and now I'm frostbitten. What else could go...I'm not going to finish that statement.OOC: This is the potential Assassin. Have at him.

OOC: OKAY, here we go...IC: Draeverian Joskiir It. Was. Cold. Each step crunched, not the regular crunch of sand or gravel, but the compact, squishing crunch of snow, the sound giving the walking toa a tooth-ache as he walked. Each step was near torture, the winds howling past his plugged ears, the snow giving beneath his feet with every few laborious steps. "Rivet," The toa muttered through a large, white scarf; "It's time to move. I think we've lived here in the cold enough, haven't you?" He trudged on, the snow lightly falling on his armor, each pitter creating a resonance as it lighted on his shoulders, relaying to his mind the journey it had undergone from the sky to the ground. "Funny little things." He chuckled and pressed on. Living in Ko-koro had done one thing for him: he knew where every doorway was. The world was dark, pitch-black to him, interspersed by colors and ripples as sounds, music, euphoria graced his ears and spread through his body. Stopping inches from the first stair in front of him, he cocked his head while looking up."Why are you here? You weren't here yesterday..." Slowly, with much caution and crawling on all fours in the snow and ice, Draeverian made his way up the stairs, the large sword tapping slightly at the top. "Sorry 'bout that Rivet," he muttered as he patted the weapon's hilt with a spare hand as he resumed a standing posture. A massive thunderclap rent his ears. Dropping to his knees, he covered his head and rocked until the sound faded, its inner ripples calming from their jarring origin. "Only a door. This is why I live hear. It's usually quiet.""Who's there?" He called out, one hand on the ground, feeling the footsteps of resonate through the earth, the sound waves of their snowy crunch pinpointing the exact location of their bodies, the other itching for Rivet.OOC: HEYA' Salamander and Venator. :P