Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: You weren't kidding when you said DJ's character profile was big... :lol:IC: Salamander"Who's there?"Salamander turned towards the source of the question, automatically preparing for battle. It may have been the cold of the region, or his frustration at not being able to find Utu, but he was certainly a bit more jumpy than usual. Shaking his head at his paranoia, Salamander looked up to see a Toa standing at the top of a small flight of stairs.The Toa was of average height, and seemed rather young. His attire, on the other hand, was rather unusual... Over his eyes was a black band of fabric, presumably to shield his eyes from the glare of the sun off of the snow, but otherise there was nothing too remarkable about him. I wonder if I can get one of those too...Salamander was the first to answer."My name is Sal, and this is Venator. Who, if I may ask, are you? You look like no Toa I have ever seen before."OOC: He introduced himself as Sal back when he first met Venator. Just in case you were wondering why he didn't give his real name... :P

Lacertus

IC(Pourge): The matoran dug his way out of the drift hideout the next day. "Okay...I have to make it to Ko-koro...why didn't I bring some warm clothes?" He ran through the eternal snowstorm.------------Quite a bit later, he finally made it to the outskirts of the koro. He walked into the bar, wanting a freaking drink after that journey. He then saw a toa with a strange gauntlet. "Hey. Whats-your-name, that's a pretty nice Gauntlet. Can I buy it off you?"OOC: That's Ezio.

IC: OnakuThe Toa and Muaka kept on going, seeking shelter in Ko-Koro... And there it was, far away, yet not too far... They pressed on, they had to make it...OOC: Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't rahi's get weak too when their masks are removed?By the way, my character is open for interaction...

IC Oura - Ko-Koro Rooftops - Observing: The battle was over, and there was little reason to stay atop a cold rooftop anymore; Oura teleported down, and melted all the snow surrounding up within a ten bio perimeter, walking down the street as he continued to leave a trail of melted snow. He looked at the being who held a disk launcher, and then headed toward the hut that the white being had walked into. Pushing the door open quietly, he entered the hut, looking around his surroundings for Utu.-Oura

OOC: please correct me on the voice. I'm gonna run with Natsu's seiyuu's voice for now, but if you don;t like the descrip, just PM and I'll edit. :P Long? I was thinking of adding more... XDIC: Draeverian Joskiir"My name is Sal, and this is Venator. Who, if I may ask, are you? You look like no Toa I have ever seen before."Draeverian visibly cringed at the sound of the voice, it's raspy undertone hurt his ears like the door from earlier. The definitely masculine voice came from about twenty paces away. How did I not hear him earlier? He popped his neck slightly, the slight snow accumulation on the top of his mask sliding off in a flurry of fast beat ripples and fluttery movements, and then answered in turn, his voice coming out not deep, but not high either, as if the voice could be more than one pitch at once. "DJ," Draeverian said, his voice slightly dangerous, but still inviting enough. In the back of his head, he was really getting worried. I'm late for the competition, Draeverian thought to himself as he remembered the tournament he'd just left his home to attend, the traveling sachel on his back and the few widgets at the bottom jingling as he'd been walking, causing his ears some large annoyance. However, even though he'd make himself later than he already was, What's a little warm-up before the main event?Draeverian Joskiir was already concocting the beat in his mind.

Edited by Kughii

OOC: Think of Todd Haberkorn. :lol:Actually, I've never really thought of Salamander's voice before... Your description is fine.IC: SalamanderSalamander nodded in response, unaware of the other Toa's blindness. The area was silent for a minute as both sides wated for a response. Finally, Salamander became impatient and asked, "Is there anything else you wanted? I was sort of in the middle of something, and I don't like it when people waste my time."His eyes narrowed slightly, already beginning to glow with the feverish anticipation of battle.OOC: Misunderstandings, awkward silence, and an approaching fight. All in one post. :P

Lacertus

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro HutUtu had been standing against the wall next to the door should anybody come in. Utu reached forwards and wrenched the being's arm behind his back with one hand and grasped the back of the Toa's head with his free hand. He hissed quietly yet sharply into the beings ear."Who are you?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: hahha... hopefully it'll stay one on one... Since two on one could turn out really nasty for DJ. :PIC: Draeverian Joskiir"Nah," Draeverian said, his head slightly raised, back curved ever so much, his left hand hanging limp at his side; "There wasn't really much I wanted, oh, save one thing would be nice. Mind losing in a fight?"Suddenly, Draeverian was humming softly, the melody lingering, feeling, somewhat driving, turning Salmander's blood hotter than it already was. It was a taunt, a reprieve, and oh how it pulled upon the ears of those who heard its melodious polyphony. It was no longer Draeverian humming, it was coming from all around, the very icicles on the huts vibrating at different pitches in different beats, the whole creating an organ's match in splendor."Soooo," Draeverian began, his word reverberating like a kohlii commentator at the new ta-koro stadium; "I don't really no much about you, save your voice, which grits and grinds like sandpaper on the wood of a wasted cabinet, meaning your nothing but fabricate, fabricated from loneliness, probably lost and looking for homeliness. Never once shied from a guy like you, unless their armor was dyed deep blue. In which case they were a girl, and if you are, well, that sucks 'cause you better run. I'm gonna' have fun."Okay, not my best, but it should help him on... At least the beat is good. Draeverian smiled, baring his teeth through the front of his Calix and stood, bending to his hip-hop organists of ice.

OOC: :onfire:IC: SalamanderSalamander felt his blood begin to boil, as if his body itself wanted nothing more than to pound the strange Toa into oblivion. He gasped slightly as the sudden primal rage overtook the rest of him, replacing his previous irritated state with something more akin to a wild beast. Still, there was still a part of him attached to reason, or the closest thing to it he possessed.Turning to Venator, Salamander spoke in a low voice, as much to prevent DJ from hearing it as to remain in control for just a moment longer."Go. Now."Without waiting for an answer, Salamander activated his Kadin and rushed straight towards the Toa, his mouth set in a ferocious snarl.OOC: Yeah... That's what happens when you pent up your rage like that, Salamander. You should really see somebody about anger management classes or something... :lol: Edit: TDC, can you have Venator follow Salamander's directions? There's no way Salamander can not reveal his powers in this sort of situation, and I want to save their fight for later.

Edited by ckmc

Lacertus

OOC: that emote.. it's... too... epic...and...ridiculous... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAH... sorry, anyways, back to the real world at the moment.IC: Draeverian Joskiir"Go. Now." It was a whisper to Salamander, but a full fledged conversation to the toa of sound he now charged. Okay good, there's two of them. I'll if the other moves and not be surprised. I'll feel the sucker a bio away... He heard the snarl and then something really creeped Draeverian out: Salamander left the ground. Oh, not good. He was blind for real now, no sound waves he had could currently track the flying toa of unknown element. With a groan and a slither or leather on metal, Rivet came forth from her collar, the massive tuning fork held by the ring at the hilt's connection to the two parallel blades. Still standing lax, he began to spin his partner in circles, creating a soft hum as it cut through the air. With the slightest willpower, the humming spread under his control, pushing outwards until he felt the ripples return inwards, bending around the airborne warrior. "Got ya," Draeverian smiled.Draeverian rushed to meet him, his steps impacting the snow with the tell-tale crunch, crunch, crunch of ko-koro. Valiantly sure of his prize, he finally gripped Rivet by her hilt and swung, the large sword slicing the white flakes in her path has she bit through air towards the target: Salamander's chest.OOC: Let my first fight as a traditional toa with a sword begin. First time being the following combinations:male and toatoa and weilding a swordtoa and sanemale toa with a sword and sanefollows the toa creedmale toa with a big sword who follows the toa creed.OH MY GOD! I'm doing something traditional for once! YEAH!

Edited by Kughii

OOC: Yup, but since Salamander usually doesn't get that upset, I can't use it all that often. Perfect for this situation, though.IC: SalamanderSalamander saw the Toa step forward and swing his sword, as if to intercept Salamander mid-flight. There wasn't enough time to properly change direction, and even if he did manage it, he would only end up flinging himself into a wall.Or maybe not...He didn't even stop to consider what he was about to do, it was so reckless. As the sword swept through the air ad towards his chest, Salamander dove down towards the ground. The blade narrowly missed his right arm, but he managed to lsip by without getting cut.A half-instant later, Salamander crashed into the ground with enough force to send a couple dozen icicles careening towards the ground from their lofty perches. With a groan, Salamander stood up and brushed the white dust off of his coat. It had been a mighty impact, of that there was no doubt, but his blood ran too hot to let that stop him from fighting.With quick motion, Salamander tore off his coat and tossed it aside. Before it had even hit the ground, he was preparing his next attack."Dragon Blast!"Twin pillars of fire erupted from his palms and rocketed towards his enemy. Without waiting for the atack to hit, Salamander took flight once more to get a better idea of his situation. He lazily looped around a few times before catching his breath. When he had, he peered down at the street below, trying to find DJ amidst the expense of white.

Lacertus

IC: VenatorThat was when things started going crazy. And Salamander revealed himself as something Venator had never expected. First, he flew, then he shouted a dragon based attack and shot fire from his hands. Now things were getting confusing. Dragons were evil, and Sal was clearly a Dragon. But he had fought that evil Toa in Ta-Koro, which was clearly not an evil act. Sal wasn't evil, but that meant he was not a dragon. But he was a dragon, that meant he was evil. He was confused. but he decided to worry about it later, his friend/enemy Sal was in a fight right now. He'd worry about it after helping win the fight."Sal, need a little Backup? I'll worry about slaying you later."He couldn't use his mask to alter any of their foe's mechanics, but he could slow them down slightly. So that was what he tried.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: the fun part about playing a blinded toa is I don't have to look at anyone's profile to see what they're like. :P However, I still do :)IC: Draeverian JoskiirHe felt the impact and jumped backwards, his foot clipping the edge of the new stairway."Karz," he yelped and then fell backwards. The accident was a blessing in disguise however as he felt a massive source of heat surge right over his body and continue until the sound of the blast created another blast as it hit snow. "A toa of fire," Draeverian said as he sat up, his right hand still tightly clutching Rivet; "What do you think, girl? Good or bad?"Standing up, he brushed the cold powder off his rear and readjusted the white scarf around his throat before saying as he said:"Man, you fight slippery, for a flame. Aren't you all hotheads who stand and trade blows, even Mata-nui knows you all burnt up inside, the fire of light is what's been trashin' your pride."The rhymes still sucked. With a grunt he began to run forward again, but felt the slightest resistance, as if his legs were encased in armor heavier than normal and his legs had to strain harder than usual, the sound they made obviously in reference to the new condition. "Second guys got a mask or a power and he's using it Rivet." He paused, as if something had just dawned on him then said in response; "You're right. Let's do that."Be rushed forward, Rivet trailing close to his side behind him, each crunch of his feet reverberating out and back, telling him of his new opponent's -- the one who had said he'd help with the keener lilt and slightly more intelligent voice -- location in relation to his own. The only thing he had to worry about was the exact size of the being. On instinct, he swung high, hoping the toa wasn't some tiny little creature who never fully grew in his transformation. He grimaced as he was reminded of the time he'd attacked a toa under similar conditions to find out the toa was still matoran stature: a fact Draeverian's ribs were long in forgetting."Take THIS!" He crowed as Rivet slashed upwards.

Edited by Kughii

IC: VenatorThis wasn't going as planned, now the person was fighting him. He had spent his entire losing fights, and being beaten. That ended today, if he could help it. His life was a losing streak, a pitiful failure of epic proportions. He had spent his life fighting Dragons, now he was helping one, who didn't seem evil. And now some freak who was talking to the ugliest sword he had even was fighting him. It was enough to make the maddened Toa snap. He blocked the attacker's sword with his own."To what right are you allowed to come up to My ally and myself, and begin to insult him!?"It was clear that Venator was angry. His elemental power started to form ice, attempting to freeze his foe's feet to the ground.OOC: I picture Venator with sort of a slight English accent, and sounding rather intelligent in his speaking.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Draeverian JoskiirBlocking Draeverian's blade with more metal was the best thing Draeverian could have wished for. A blow to the body was one thing, but to actually BLOCK his attack, oh, the sound was just too precious. "Contact."He threw his energy outwards, slamming the rings of sound away from Rivet, dumping them wholly onto Venator's sword and body, magnifying the ripples with an ease possible from constant rigorous practice. The sword hummed as it shook violently in the toa's hands, any thoughts of dragon's having been washed away by the cold-realization of his hands going numb and his sword swinging towards his own body, ready to bite deep into its owner's flesh. The cold sound of crystalizing snow. Not painful, but a gradual sound of crackers being broken and shaken in their glass jar, that was what Draeverian heard. His Calix lit up, and with a fly he hooked Venator's sword between Rivet's two teeth, and threw himself upwards into a roundhouse kick, his point of balance now the sword in Rivet's maw...

IC: Plagia - Ko-Koro/StreetsPlagia hurried through the streets of Ko-Koro. They were never very crowded, not with the cold.She turned, skidding into a rather ungraceful stop, 'If it is your guy, then where would he most likely be. He's a fire-spitter, so Ta-Koro, right?'IC: Rynekk - Ko-Wahi/Tren Krom BreakRynekk slammed the butt of his spear into the gear again, shattering the ice, and restoring the mechanism to working order. He smiled. Soon, he would be far away from this frozen nightmare.The Toa climbed onto the cable car, pulling the winch that would bring him back to warm Ta-Koro.OOC: Rynekk to Ta-Koro.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC The Illusionist watched Utu enter a nearby hut, and a couple of other beings arrive. Fortunately the one he was currently in was a storeroom of some kind, so he probably didn't have to worry about the owner arriving.Looking at some nearby shelves, something caught his eye - an Amana Volo. Smiling, he took the glowing orb, feeling the strength he needed moving back into him.Using his refreshed concentration, he shapeshifted into a Ko-Matoran with a Kaukau and left the hut, making for the centre of Ko-Koro.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: SalamanderThe longer Salamander stayed in the air, the clearer his thoughts became. No longer did it feel like his blood was on fire, instead replaced with the chill of reasoning. He stared down at the battle below, attempting to come up with a strategy for dealing the enemy. As he thought about tactice and tricks he could use, Venator and DJ engaged in a sword fight. It once again occured to Salamander just how much of a disadvntage he had against armed opponents, and he resolved to find a solution to that quandry.But for now I need to focus on the battle at hand...He watched as Venator blocked an attack from DJ, his eyes widening in surprise as Venator suddenly stiffened, as if to keep his body in place. Salamander wasn't a swordsman, but even he knew that standing still like that was a terible mistake to make. However, Venator's opening in his defense would be sure to cause DJ to make an attack that would lower his guard, even if only slightly.This is a chance!Angling down, Salamander dove towards the street. He felt the cold air whip past his face, but he paid it no attention. He was focused entirely on the trick he was attempting to pull off. When he was only a few feet away from the ground, he pulled out of the dive and rushed towards DJ. As Salamander crossed the short distance between, DJ trapped Venator's sword and went to deliver a sweeping kick to Venator. His balance was entirely focused on Venator's sword.Salamander flew forward, his arms stretched out as if to catch DJ.

Lacertus

IC: VenatorAs an instinct when the blade began to shake, he let go of it and stepped back quickly. It was a natural response for him. He lost swords all the time. Getting new ones got expensive, but he could deal with it. But his foe seemed to underestimate him, thinking he would hold onto the sword. The kick barely missed striking his injured leg."What is your problem, foolish fiend?!"That was when Salamander shot at the enemy Toa.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: KARZ! IF I HAD JUST WRITTEN IT I COULDA' DONE IT! I had something really amazing and epic for DJ to pull with his calix, but so much for that... Darn you TDC... *shakes fist* :PIC: Draeverian Joskiir"WOAH!" Draeverian released a cry of shock as suddenly his focal point of stability dissipated and fell, without him really knowing how. He'd felt the ripples of the fire-toa careening towards him, obviously something to do in mid-flight, but the last thing he'd expected was for the other being to release his sword. To him, letting go of Rivet was impossible. She was his companion, not something to drop at a moments notice. Calix flashing, Draeverian caught himself in a single-hand-stand and then spun his legs clockwise, the rotor effect creating a drive-line knee kick towards the aerial opponent. With luck, I'll get his face and not break my knee.

OOC: Correct answer: None of the above.Salamander's gonna break every bone in DJ's body, then melt said bones....As if. But still, none of the above. :lol:IC: SalamanderSalamander felt as if the world was moving in slow motion. He flew over the ground, the rush of the wind silent in his concentration. He watched as Venator let go of his sword, and DJ fell back on one hand, twisting his body so that he could kick Salamander mid-flight.Salamander almost laughed, but he felt doing so would ruin the mood.This... I can handle easily.In his mind, he played through his stunt, satisfied that it would work and be an impressive show of force at the same time.As DJ's leg swung towards his face, Salamander twisted counter-clockwise so that his body was perpendicular to the ground and the attack.Concentrate. Keep flying. No matter what, keep flying.Salamander felt the blow hit, but didn't falter. Without hesitation, he grabbed DJ's leg and shot forward, dragging the blind Toa with him. He shot into the air, still carrying the now-dazed Toa with him.OOC: Micro should remember something like this... :lol:

Lacertus

OOC: OMG! I love this... So glad I picked a fight with you... :PIC: Draeverian Joskiir"WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!" Draeverian screamed as he flew outwards, the momentum of the figure yanking him into the air. He was blind. For real now. There was nothing he could really do but feel his left hand up towards Sal's fist, which he promptly grabbed. Now the hard-part starts. Draeverian gritted his teeth and pulled his body upwards, doing a mid-flight ab-crunch. Somehow, he managed to return Rivet to her collar, blinded as he was, but the long hours of practicing to un-collar and re-chain his partner finally paid off as she slid smoothly into the contraption against the howling wind. Both hands free, he gripped Salamander body and held, his mask of fate turning bright white as it began it's duty.

IC: VenatorHe watched the sky as fighting took to the air. He couldn't fly, but the Dragon Sal sure seemed to do it quite well, and the enemy didn't really seem to be enjoying the flight all that well. And Now, Salamander had a problem. Venator wanted to help out in the fight, and Venator and a fight was a terrible combination in many ways."Sal, I shall help you in this fight!"But luckily for Salamander, Venator couldn't fly, and was content to just try to increase the Dragon warrior's strength and agility slightly with his mask.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I just love using the Kadin in a fight.Oh, and I wasn't done. Don't think Salamander would be happy with just carrying him around for a while. He's excessively irritated. :lol:IC: SalamanderSalamander felt DJ shifting, and when he looked down, the Toa had somehow managed to grab onto his body. His plan to drop DJ from a suitable height (he had been thinking about a thousand feet) wouldn't work as long as the other Toa was clingng to him like a baby Brakas monkey to its mother.Okay, suit yourself.A plan already in mind, Salamander flew higher still, until all of Ko-Koro was nothing more than a large blot on ther otherwise blank expense of the region. When he felt that he had gone high enough, Salamander looked down to see DJ still clinging to his body. More than that, he was still clinging to the foolish hope that he might be able to walk away from this battle.Salamander wanted nothing more than to crush that hope beneath his feet, to burn it until it was unrecognizable, to shred it to pieces, and finally to show it to DJ. Let him see his "hope". It will be in scorched pieces, but let him see it. That is the nature of this world.These thoughts in mind, Salamander lifted his remaining free hand and faced it towards DJ. His face was set into a calm expression of lazy enjoyment that masked the fierce emotions he felt. "Dragon Blast."The burst of flames that erupted from his palm once more was again directed at DJ, but this time luck wouldn't save him. Let them burn... Let them all burn.OOC: Whew, Salamander has issues. :PSo... yeah. Hold on, get burned. Let go, fall who-knows how many feet.Or... Take a third option. If you can find one. *looks around* :lol:

Lacertus

IC: NikaronNikaron sighed, he had located Utu and it seemed that Salamander hadn't seen the flare. That's when he saw Salamander fly in the air, carrying someone else with him. Perfect, I can get his attention and deal with his foe, two Gukko's with one Kanoka. Nikaron aimed his Kanoka at the being Salamander was holding.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: yeah, actually, third option, and it works perfect with his travel schedule. Wow, a free taxi service. :P I'l remember your card, mate!IC: Draeverian Joskiir -- I think this guy needs a Harley, don't you? That or a speed-bike...Not knowing how far up he was, Draeverian released his grip, only to realize it had been a really, really bad decision. Oh, Karz.. Was all Draeverian had time to think before his air was wrenched from his body as he plummeted, head first, over the edge of the cliff Ko-Koro was built upon, descending into the sounds of the jungle thousands of feet below. Pulling up all his willpower, the icicle organ he had created stopped its beat, his transmission music would be too much of a tax on his concentration to be able to live through this. With a silent shout, he whipped around, now falling spread-out like a Le-toran with a mask of levitation. Only, Draeverian didn't HAVE a mask of levitation. He had a mask of fate."Don't fail me now, Rivet," He said as he un-collared his partner once more, the wind almost taking her away from his hand in its greedy grab for his blade. He descended rapidly, in seconds the sound of the jungle was more than just audible to the plummeting biomass: it was a roar. He made contact with a massive leave, Rivet biting her way deep through the rippling sound-surface of the plant as he slid down it's gargantuan expanse, falling onto the following leaves in similar style until he was deposited, feet-first thanks to the Calix, on the jungle floor. "Never again," He said, then collapsed, the energy in his body having been sapped right out from the life/death experience he had barely endured.OOC: Draverian Joskiir to Le-wahi

IC: SalamanderSalamander watched with interest as his enemy let go to avoid the blast of fire and instead fell towards certain death.Personally, I'd have taken my chances with the fire. Of course, I'm invulnerable to fire, so I'd have to be pretty stupid to be scared of a small flame like that.Turning around, Salamander headed back towards the village. After a handful of minutes, he found the street where the fight has started. Venator was still standing there like a fool, but that was to be expected.Out of the corners of his eyes, Salamander saw a disk flying towards him. He looked for the source, only to find Nikaron standing nearby. Lanbding neatly, Salamander walked towards his coat, which he had left on the ground during his fight. He picked it up and noticed that it was damp from the snow he had melted during his first attacks.Frowning slightly, Salamander dug through the pockets until he found the knife Nikaron had given him. Amazingly enough, it hadn't melted. Salamander resisted the uge to melt it just to keep his "promise". He had been caught up in a separate fight when he should have been looking for Utu, and he didn't need to cause any further problems.

Lacertus

IC: VenatorTo Salamander, he may have seemed a fool for just standing there. But he was thinking. He knew Salamander would easily win while in the air, he was a dragon. He was thinking about Dragons, about Salamander. He never would understand why people thought him a fool. He was just as smart as they were, he was merely determined to defeat dragons. It was in the back of his mind, whispering to him like a killer before striking. He knew what it had to say.It was up to him, he had to kill Salamander.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: ...IC: SalamanderSalamander turned to face Venator, about to ask why he hadn't followed his order to leave, when he noticed a strange look on the other Toa's face.And now I remember why I wanted him to leave in the first place...Salamander was the first to break the silence."You can't beat me."It was a simple statement, but was spoken with such conviction that one couldn't help but believe it.

Lacertus

IC: Venator"And you know I won't give up until you are dead."Venator replied coldly, looking Salamander right in the eyes. It was clear both thought they were going to win, should a fight break out.It was fire and Ice, hunter of Dragons, and user of Dragon-like power, facing each other in the Ko-Koro."Why?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro HutUtu had been standing against the wall next to the door should anybody come in. Utu reached forwards and wrenched the being's arm behind his back with one hand and grasped the back of the Toa's head with his free hand. He hissed quietly yet sharply into the beings ear."Who are you?"

IC Oura - Ko-Koro Hut - Talking: "Curious, that's who. Let me go and we can talk about names," he said, preparing to charge a plasma blast if Utu refused to release him.-Oura

IC: SalamanderSalamander sighed. As annoying as Venator was, he really didn't want to kill him. Yet. Still, events had conspired against him, leaving him in this kill or be killed situation."Wrong. You will give up when you are dead. I won't die; at least not by your hands. 'Why?' you say? That answer should be simple enough for even a person like you to understand. This was my way of attaining power." He eyed the ally-turned-enemy with distaste."At the very least, you should know the name of the Toa who sent you to Karzahni. My name is Salamander, former member of the house of Lacertus. If you are exceptionally lucky, I will be the last thing you see before entering the void. If not, you will be in for a very painful death."

Lacertus

IC: Venator"That is not why I asked why..."He wasn't phased in the slightest, and he drew not one, but two swords. He was ready for a fight, his mask enhancing his strength, and the power of ice on his side"Why did you fight that murderer in Ta-Koro?"His tone made it clear that he was demanding an answer, not asking for one. He was mad, he was confused about Salamander's evil scheme, and he was bracing himself for the fight that looked precariously on the horizon."And if I must die in this fight, know that I will not be the only one."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: SalamanderSalamander picked at a bit of snow that was on his coat, obviously not concerned with Venator's words."Why did I fight the murderer? Perhaps to get a feel for what level my abilities were currently at. It had been a while since my last fight, and I was curious to see if I had lost my edge."He paused for a moment, then as if in an after though said, "Oh, and also because he had murdered a Matoran right before my eyes. I'm not completely devoid of morals, you know. However, if you want me to send others to accompany you to the void, I'll gladly oblige. Like I said before, I won't die by your hand."OOC: Pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. :lol:

Lacertus

OOC: Now, this will either end in a fight to the death... or with Salamander making him realize dragon hunting is stupid, earning Salamander possibly the most annoying sidekick ever. XDIC: Venator"Of course you are. Morals are of Matoran, not of heartless creatures. How many villages have you destroyed, how many innocent lives have you ended?"He Held tight to his sword handles, feeling the cool wind sweep over him. This was his territory, where he would have the elemental advantage. And without a weapon, Salamander's fists would only be so effective again Venator's heavy armor. But Salamander seemed to be better trained in his element. It was going to be the greatest fight the island had ever seen.He pulled a sword up in front of his face."Don't worry, it is not my hands that you will die by, it is the blades in them."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: When you put it that way...Murder is the only option. :PIC: SalamanderAgain, I really need to figure out a way to counter these silly weapons...Salamander shrugged carelessly, saying, "So be it."Activating his mask, Salamander shot up into the sky. He didn't know how skilled of a fighter Venator was, so he decided to keep a distance until he had estimated his enemy's skill.Salamander flew directly above Venator, casting a dark shadow on the Toa of Ice. "Dragon Breath!"A pillar of fire spewed out of his mouth, licking the air with its crimson flames as it clawed its way towards Venator. OOC: Just to be clear, he is directly in front of the sun from Venator's perspective.

Lacertus