Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: SalamanderSalamander noticed a disturbance behind him, but the wind made it impossible to hear what was being said. However, he was able to figure out the basics of their situation. Apparently, the group had been followed by a lone Toa, one that Tuara had spotted.Turning around to confront the being, Salamander was surprised to see Venator standing where the "suspect" had been. It took Salamander a moment to figure out what was going on, but he laughed at himself once he had.I guess I've become a bit paranoid...Nikaron said something, but the wind again made it impossible to understand. Stepping closer, Salamander raised a hand to his ear and shouted, "What was that?"

Lacertus

IC: SalamanderSalamander nodded to show Nikaron that he understood the message. Salamander thought for a moment on what to do. He didn't wat to shout, but anything quieter than a yell probably wouldn't be heard properly. Tapping his mask, Salamander made a few motions with his free hand in an effort to tell the group that he could fly ahead. He stepped forward and grabbed Venator by the arm, activating his mask just as a strong gust of wind struck the group. The two soared into the air for a brief moment before being buffeted by the strong winds. After a few seconds of struggling, the wind lessened just a bit, giving Salamander the chance he needed.After a minute, they were no more than a dark speck in the otherwise blank expanse of Ko-Wahi.OOC: See? All I have to do is say, "I will probably fly ahead," and you guys give me a situation to do so.Now where was that Staples Button? I feel like it has something very important to say..."That was easy." :P

Lacertus

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro HutUtu didn't need any more fear, and his Mark showed no indication that it wanted any. At least for now. He had drawn too much attention to himself beforehand, and he didn't want too much trouble. "Hello little one."He held out a hand and enveloped the Matoran in ice, starting with his chest.IC: Tuara - Ko-WahiTuara sped up as well in agreement with Nikaron, "If he's even there."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: SalamanderSalamander had been flying for close to an hour before he spotted the village of Ice nestled between two glaciers. He carefully landed on a flat stretch of ice, the now unconcious Venator drawing attention from a few nearby Matoran. Looking around, Salamander tried to find an inn where he could rest, but to no avail. He looked down as Venator woke up, no doubt well-rested. While Salamander had been fighting against the winds and focusing on flying, he had been able to sleep. With the irritation of being in Ko-Wahi combined with his now exhausted mind and body, it was a wonder that he was able to avoid kicking Venator our of sheer frustration.I need sleep.Salamander walked away from the now-standing Venator, only pausing for a moment to tell Venator that the others should arrive in the village in a few more hours.When he found an inn, Salamander paid for a room (noting his ever-diminishing amount of money) and fell asleep on the bed, not even caring that the room was far colder than he would usually prefer.

Lacertus

OOC: Wow, I missed a lot. Sorry, really busy yesterday.IC: VenatorFirst he was walking, then he was flying, next he was sleeping, then flying, and now he was standing.Just a normal day for a professional Dragon hunter such as himself. And then Salamander was heading off somewhere. The Toa of ice shook his head slightly. "Such a nice person, perhaps he will think to eventually join me in freeing this island from the clutches of the monstrous dragons that call it their home, but not will not call it their home for much longer."Dulcinea would be proud of him, he was doing this for her. He wondered how worried she must be, with him out bravely fighting the Dragons to keep the island, and her safe. He started walking off with no particular sense of the direction, searching for any dragons living in the village of ice.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC

Just as the ice began to coat the Matoran's chest, it threw back its head and laughed, its eyes flaring crimson like the Turaga's. It vanished, the ice falling to the ground where it shattered.

Suddenly, Utu had the feeling that there was someone...or something...behind him...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Krayzikk decided that his next place to search should be Ta-Koro. They had a good hospital there, and the being he searched for would have needed one, judging from the scar over his eye. So, without delay he used his mask to set off for Ta-Koro.OOC: Krayzikk to Ta-Wahi

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro HutUtu turned around."You're dead." Instead of waiting for a response Utu pulled the being into his rising knee by his shoulders, knocking the being backwards and into the hut wall. He didn't need the Mark.Not yet.IC: Tuara - Ko-WahiThey had been walking for a long time since anybody said anything. She turned to Kinvex and nodded to him, "Ever been to Ko-Wahi before?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC, Ezio: "Um... okay.... go inside, Terralo." He made Terralo walk inside the house. "So, Ditruk, you wouldn't mind showing me your skills on these practice dummies?"IC, Kinvex: Tuara asked him if he had ever been to Ko-Wahi before. "No, never. I just washed up on the shores of this island recently, so the only places I've been are a little bit of Le-Wahi and Ta-Koro."

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

ICBut as Utu reached for the being, it put its head on one side and something slammed into the Toa's chest, sending him flying into the wall.It was only then that Utu actually looked properly at it.It was tall, taller than a Toa, its head almost brushing the hut's ceiling. Its black body was thin and elongated, its limbs bizarrely long. Its head was bone-white and featureless.It stood completely still, staring at him with the eyes it didn't have.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC:Slenderman?ALL OF MY FAVORITE NIGHTMARES HAVE COME TRUE.IC: Utu - Ko-Koro HutUtu got up and looked at the being through the now broken wall he had flown through. He stood up and activated the Mark letting his eyes roll back into his head causing them to glow a deep dark purple. He pulled out his overly large broadsword and held it in a defensive position. The thing could teleport. That might cause a few issues. Utu would have trouble getting the thing. But if he did...He glanced over to a few of the Matoran looking at him. An idea popped into his brain. He turned and ran towards the group.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: :biggrin:Couldn't resist, mate...I have taken a little liberty in this post. Please excuse me for it...ICThe thing slowly turned its head to watch him go. But as soon as Utu had his back turned...The group of Ko-Matoran looked up at Utu, seeing his glowing purple eyes, black armour and dangerous expression. All of which would be enough to make some Toa run in fear, let alone quiet Ko-Matoran.But even as Utu's mark sought to take strength from their fear, Utu's face showed confusion. He wasn't getting any fear. He couldn't detect the slightest ounce.As one, the Matoran's blue eyes turned red, and they threw back their heads in dark laughter.Suddenly, the air shimmered nearby and the faceless thing flickered into sight. It stretched out one distortedly long, black arm, which began to elongate, stretching towards Utu...

Edited by Ghosthands

IC, Ezio: "Good... very good, Ditruk. You know, I would have personally done this..." Ezio calmly walked behind another one of the practice dummies. He extended his hand, and the dummy instantly froze. Then Ezio ran it through its middle with one of his hidden-blades. The frozen dummy shattered instantly. "That's one way to silently kill an enemy."

OOC:It's fine. It all depends on the situation, I don't mind for this one. If anything it enhances the experience. For me at least. :PIC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu turned back to the being. He planted his feet into the ground and braced himself for whatever was about to happen. The arm was getting closer now. Utu might have questioned who the being was, what it was, or where it came from, had the thing not been able to throw him through a wall and teleport freely.He had more important matters at hand. Like cutting off the forever extending arm now almost to him.Utu brought up his broadsword and swung downwards hearing a sickly slicing and breaking noise.He looked down to the hand-and-bit-of-arm now lying on the cold street.IC: Tuara - Ko-Wahi"Then you've got a lot in common with half the island," She looked down at her feet, the wind had died down now and was much more bearable, "We've had a lot of people wash up here in the past 100 years it seems."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC NikaronNikaron turned around, he had gotten somewhat ahead of the rest of the group. He had perked up at the washing ashore bit, "I'm one of those recently washed ashore. Ko-Koro isn't far now, I'm going to sprint ahead to make sure Salamander is all right. I'll meet back up with you all at the Koro." With Nikaron took off. About an hour later he arrived in Ko-Koro. After some quick looking around he located the Inn Salamander was in. After telling the bartender that he had come to see his friend. Salamander hadn't picked the best Inn to sleep in. This was one where the Bartender was used to 'friends' coming to check on 'friends'. The Bartender, of course preferred to stay out of these disputes. Regardless soon Nikaron was at Salamander's room. He knocked on the door, "Knock, Knock, its me Nikaron."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Wait, what? How did he know which inn Salamander was in (get it? :P)? How did he even know Salamander was at an inn?Regardless, I'll take the opportunity to get back to playing. It wasn't like he was going to wake himself up. :lol:IC: SalamanderSalamander rolled over, noticing anew just how cold an ice bed could be. Of course, at this point it was a half-melted ice bed, but it was still cold regardless. I hate ice. And cold. And being cold. And water. And-A sudden knock on the door interrupted his thoughts. A voice from the hallway called out, saying, "Knock, Knock, its me Nikaron." Salamander stood up and opened the door to reveal Nikaron standing in the hallway. Salamander was the first to break the slience. With a small gesture, he invited Nikaron to sit down in the only chair in the room. "What's up? Don't tell me somebody else needs a flight up to Ko-Koro..."

Lacertus

OOC: Guy flies into village carrying an injured man, not very inconspicuous.IC NikaronNikaron chose to remain standing, growing in the trees of Le-Koro meant he didn't enjoy sitting, he preferred to remain on his feet. Nikaron chuckled, "Nope no one else needs a flight. Well we came here to find to Utu, question is do we start looking now or wait for Tuara and the others?" Nikaron asked while pondering the question himself. On one hand leaving now, means picking up the trail faster. On the other hand Tuara's expertise could prove useful.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: I didn't say that it was. What I did say was that Nikaron seemed to immediately know where Salamander was staying.Anyway...IC: SalamanderSalamander yawned. Despite the low temerature in the room, there was something appealing in the ice bed he had been using. Right now, all he really wanted was to go back to sleep."We'll wait until the others arrive. You can do whatever you want in the meantime, but I'm going to go back to sleep."Without waiting for a response, Salamander closed the door and climbed back onto the bed. Within a minute, he had once again fallen asleep.

Lacertus

OOC: I see the confusion I put down looking around instead of asking around. What I meant was that Nikaron asked some of the Matoran in the street as to your location.IC NIkaron Nikaron sighed, just as Salamander was starting to earn his respect he did something... stupid. He left the Inn and went outside, absentmindedly twirling a dagger, while debating what to do next. While looking over the cool peace of Ko-Koro, his thoughts began to drift back to that Matoran. She said I attacked her, was she just messing with me. Or did she know something of my past. He shook his head. Forget the past you fool. Focus on the now, knowing whether you were a stowaway or not, will not help you find Utu. Nikaron sighed. He decided to look around for anything peculiar.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: There ya go. Personally, I'm fine with small stuff like this, but others might see it as a problem (which is why I call you out on these :P).IC: SalamanderSalamander sneezed in his sleep, dimly becoming aware of his surroundings before slipping back into his dreams.In his mind, he was swimming through a lava stream and, amazingly enough, not being burned alive. Or burned dead. He was too out of the loop to figure it out. Regardless, he was in a place with plenty of heat, and that was enough for him to be happy.OOC:ckmc's Conscious: You watch way too much anime.ckmc: No I don't. Shut up. And didn't I get rid of you a few months ago?ckmc's Conscious: No... What are you talking about?ckmc: Pretty sure I did. Like, in July. Late July. Regardless, bye.:lol:

Lacertus

IC: Tuara - Ko-WahiTuara watched Nikaron start sprinting. She didn't like the fact they were spreading themselves out so much. She figured it shouldn't be too much of a problem but there never was a good way of telling. They were going somewhere to fight somebody. Regardless of Utu's strength, their best bet would be having as many beings as possible.She turned to Kinvex and spoke, "Not much. Lived in Ta-Koro pretty much my entire life until maybe 60 years ago. There isn't really much to talk about."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC, Kinvex: "Oh... that's cool." Kinvex could tell that Tuara didn't really want to talk about her life. They kept walking after Nikaron for a while. "Hey, Tuara... I was wondering... who is this Utu guy that you guys have been talking about? It sounds like he's not very nice."

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: Venator"Dragon! You shall not escape me. You may be a mere hatchling, but the threat you pose is immense!"He hobbled along the streets of Ko-Koro, chasing after a small rodent Rahi, swinging his sword and almost falling over whenever he got close enough to strike. The Dragon couldn't escape him, for it knew not who it faced. This was the mighty Venator, the greatest foe dragons would ever face.The rat, unknowing of the threat, didn't move quickly enough."Aha, I warned you beast, you have faced the blade of Venator!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: The Fear Mark Bearer, getting scared? I must be RPing well XDIC"If you insist," replied a voice that seemed to come from all around him.A Toa stepped around a corner from behind a building. He wore silver and black armour, and a Kanohi Mahiki on his face.But then another Toa, identical, came out from behind a tree.And another dropped down from a rooftop.All in all, there were soon about a dozen identical Toa standing in a wide circle around Utu. "Here I am," they said simultaneously, exactly the same malicious smile on their faces.

OOC:Utu is just a good actor, that's all. :lol:IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu stood calmly. "Nice tricks," he started walking casually towards the nearest Toa, "I've never like illusionists much, they..." He turned to another Toa and waved his hand as though softly swatting away a fly. "Never stay long enough to fight anybody, always the first to run at the sign of trouble."New Toa to speak to, this time the first one, "Despite all their impressive illusions, I've yet to see one win a fight, not against me, and not against anybody else."He growled the next words, "And today will be no exception," He readied himself in the middle of the group and sheathed his sword, "Now, I don't want to take the time to hit all of you before I find the real one, so I think we can just skip all that and get right down to the real fight."Utu breathed in and slammed his fists into the ground sending elemental energy outwards from all directions in the form of ice spikes erupting from the ground.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: (Enara)So he was the source of those illusions. Sometimes I think all the superstition about Makuta on this island has started to finally get to me. thought Enara as she watched the Mahiki-bearer and the Toa of Ice battle it out in the village, from a distance, of course.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...