Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Invisible (As a bird, with Weta as a bird as well)"Thanks for the tip." Invisible answered, tilting his tail upwards and setting off in the direction of the cave he had put the bell in all those centuries ago.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: When the two birds arrived at their destination, Weta saw that this cave was much larger than the last one thay had visited. He deactivated his mask, just in case whatever large rahi lived here was home. He found it much easier to fight in enclosed spaces oin his toa form, rather than as a bird.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: The growl would have raised Weta's feathers on end, if he had still had any. Instead, it raised his toa tools to his fingers, and set his mind racing. A large cave, the sound of the growl... MuakaWeta had heard legends (OOC: read BS01) of these huge cats from the time of the Toa Mata. It was said that on one occasion, Gali had picked up a muaka and thrown it. Weta didn't think he could match that feat, but he knew that the cats were generally nocturnal. He sure hoped that this one was asleep and snoring. Cautiously, he stepped into the cave mouth.

ppg2.png

IC: The cave turned out to be quite deep, so neither toa could see around bend in the walls to where the beast presumably was. Just near the corner, however, was another bell. Weta replaced his bow on his back; he would need free hands to get to the bell. He kept a couple of his toothed metal disks in his left hand, however.

ppg2.png

OOC: Ignore my previous post.IC NikaronNow to find that Toa. Then Nikaron realized something, he had already evacuated the houses, thus the Toa had to be outside. Using his mask Nikaron reached out to locate the insects scattered around the area, that was what revealed something to him. Every tree had an some insects inside calling it home. Every tree but one, most likely the Mahiki user. He threw an electrified dagger at the tree followed shortly by a disc. The Toa shouldn't see it coming until it's too late, after all no one knows I up here. Plus any attempts to dodge it will reveal his position. Nikaron smiled checkmate! Now exhausted, Nikaron leaped down from the building, into the alley, and collapsed on a trash can. Unconscious.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: OnakuOnaku was perhaps one of the most patient toa out there, but this was unbearable. The plasma-rain still had no real harming effect on Onaku, although again, it would leave it's mark. Onaku's frozen core pulsed with cold energy, nullifying the heat of the plasma, nerfing Onaku's ablities the same. But the plasma still had it's effect, Onaku was thawing, and that only made him more powerful."Enough of this already!" The toa of earth launched a massive earth hand from the ground, aimed towards grabbing Helios and holding him in place for interrogation.

IC(Jild)

Jild opens his eyes. Morning already?Karz did I not sleep enough.The Skakdi of Air walks past Revan's bed and onto the outdoor patio. It was still dark outside even though the blizzard had stopped. Jild's morning started at five o'clock; enough time to say his prayers and chants."I am your servant; use me now and may your will be done," he starts.-Mef Man

IC: ParkorakParkorak had spent his entire night drinking at a bar and was sloshing around in the streets of Ko-Koro, quite drunk even though night had passed. He couldn't help but notice some fool's chanting on a patio and the sound of it annoyed him a lot, even though he didn't catch a word. "Whoever's chanting *hic* is going to be missing a few *hic* teeth if they don't shut up!" he yelled loudly to no one in particular.

IC: ParkorakThe Skakdi of the green turned to whoever had just responded to him. It was a green Skakdi just like him and he had a sickle in his hand. "That would be *hic* me, cupcake. Now shut yer *hic* trap!" he said, pulling out both of his machetes. "Or else you'll have to answer to *hic* these!"

IC: ParkorakWithout any indication he was going to do so, Parkorak began to vomit and his insides churned violently. The bile dripping from the edges of his mouth was a sickly green and he made no effort to wipe it away, adding to his hideousness. Suddenly, he blasted Jild with his laser vision and found himself cracking up for no reason. Not knowing whether he hit his target or not, he sat on the floor, laughing hysterically and wheezing as he gasped for air.

IC(Jild)

The Skakdi sneers as he blocks the laser vision with his sheath. The lasers bounce off of the blade and down into the snow. He was about to attack again when he saw the drunk laughing for no reason."You need some sleep," he says to the being before walking over to him and thrusting the opposite end of the blade down toward the being's forehead. He would spare this being, but the cold could possibly kill him if he passed out. Unless he had friends to save him.-Mef Man

IC(Jild)

Jild grins as he drags the being into the inn."Eat up," the Skakdi says to his slaves before dropping the Skakdi onto the ground in front of the Matoran. Their eyes light up as they bend down and start to bite the Skakdi's skin; trying to get some skin, muscle, anything off to eat.The Skakdi smirks while walking up the stairs and back into his room. Once on the patio again, he begins his chanting once more.-Mef Man

IC: ParkorakIn his sleep, Parkorak felt restless. Something was bothering him and that little thing turned into pain as he slowly regained consciousness. Eventually, he woke up and when he opened his eyes, he saw Matoran leaning over him and biting his skin off. He blasted one in the face with his laser vision and got up, knocking the beings aside as he yelled "WHAT THE KARZ!"

OOC: Nost and Sagom from Ta-Wahi.

IC(Mar and Sagom)

Mar pulls away quickly; confused by the being's new change of behavior."Um, I-I'm Mar and this is an inn," he says pointing toward the different furniture and things in the lobby. Sagom looks down to the snow covered mountains. He could already feel the change of weather from insanely hot to insanely cold."How do you Ko-Toa stand it here, Nost?"-Mef Man

IC: Nost"Either you do or you don't. Most of us are just naturally resistant to cold. We'll find you something warm when we land." The cold air on his skin comforted him and it had a distinct smell, telling him he was home. How long it had been, he had lost track but he would have to come back eventually and now was the time. He soon found himself lost in thought.IC: Parkorak"Repeat that, please. I'm in an *hic* inn?"

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC(Mar and Sagom)

" 'Something warm' would be nice," sighs Sagom, a smirk on her face.Now, you musn't think of thoughts like that."Look, there's the stable," she says, pointing down to Ko-Koro at a certain building. "We'll land there and we'll go see your family; okay?""Y-yes, Sir; an inn," replies Mar. "Like a place you stay for the night."Does he even know what an inn is?-Mef Man

IC: Nost / Parkorak"My family...that's right." They began to descend towards the stable, Ko Koro growing larger in size and the ground coming ever so closer."An inn...but why am I here? And why were you eating me?" he asked in a suspicious voice. "Where's the *hic* son of a brakas who hit me in the face?!"

IC(Jild, Mar, and Sagom)

Sagom smiles while landing the Gukko bird into the stable. Once inside, she slides off of the side of the bird and onto the hay covered ground."May we see your family, now?" asked the Ga-Toa."So-so many questions," replied Mar while he rubs his forehead. "First, my master dragged you in here. Second, we haven't had a bite to eat and Master told us to eat you; so we were trying to. I'm terribly sorry, Sir. And, upstairs sleep-"Just then, Jild walked down the stairs to see one of his slaves talking to the drunk. "Stay away from him; he's diseased.""Yes, Master," replies Mar, bowing down before taking a step back to the rest of the slaves.-Mef Man

IC: Nost / ParkorakNost dismounted the bird and told the stable owner to not let anyone rent the bird before rejoining with Sagom. He sighed to himself and grabbed her hand, leading her."Yes...we may see them now."As they walked into the village, there was a little lonely road. In the distance, it could be seen to lead to a small neighborhood and just a bit before that, the road forked in two, the secondary path leading to a graveyard. "That's my house over there, the big one." he said, pointing it out. "Could you...go grab me some flowers? There's a shop selling here surprisingly right there. Meet me by my house, I want you to be a surprise.""If I'm diseased..." Parkorak threw up directly at Revan who had just appeared in the room, asking Jild questions he couldn't make out. "Who's this guy...?" he asked, pointing at Revan once he was done.

IC

(Jild and Sagom)

"Aw, flowers for your family; how sweet," says Sagom while placing her hand on the Ko-Toa's face. "Okay, I'll be back." The Ga-Toa walks to the shop and slides a five trinket piece across the counter in exchange for some beautiful flowers.Why am I paying for him? It's the least I can do for what he's done for me. Come on, face it. You can't use him.The Ga-Toa walks toward Nost's house, flowers in her arms. "You have a beautiful house.""How about you just leave," warns Jild as he reaches for his sickle. "Or do I have to hurt you again?"-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Nost / Parkorak"Thanks..." This was it. The moment he had dreaded for Mata Nui knows how long. He placed his hand on the door slowly as if he was afraid of opening it and the breathing through his nose was jagged like that if you were scared and trying to keep silent. Nost pushed the door open, revealing the house's inside. It would have looked beautiful if there was someone to have taken care of it while he was gone. There was a small designated area as a kitchen, a living room with a hearth beside it and a flight of stairs reaching up to the second floor. It was empty."Wait wait waaaaiiiit! I could prove useful to you! What do you need?"

IC

(Jild and Sagom)

Sagom smiles brightly as the door opens; expecting a handful of little Matoran rushing toward Nost and her with their parents and grand parents standing back welcoming the two with open arms. But, instead, all there was was darkness and alot of dust."Where...where is everyone?" she asks, the smile replaced by a look of confusion."I have no use for you; Brakas," Jild says to the Skakdi. "We may be the superior race, but you are a great insult to all of us Skakdi and I would not be caught dead with you; unlike Revan," he says turning to Revan, his gaze strong and unwavering. "He may not be the dominate race, but he is proving to be a great ally and fellow worshipper."-Mef Man

IC: Nost / Parkorak"They're out back." he said solemnly, walking towards the door leading to the backyard, this time not holding Sagom's hand. He pushed the door open and a gust of wind buffeted him as he walked out."Ah, I see..." he said, regaining his wits. His drunken state was wearing off and his natural mood began to return to him slowly. "You and I are much alike. We share common goals and ideals: Skakdi being superior to others, loyalty but most importantly of all, worshiping Makuta, am I right?" he said in a more serious tone of voice. What a bunch of karz, worshiping Makuta. Wait, he didn't specify! What if he meant Mata-Nui?

IC(Jild and Sagom)

"Why are they out back?" asked the Toa. "Are they having a picnic or something?" she jokes while following close behind the Ko-Toa.The Skakdi sneers at the being as he replies,"Listen, Makuta is telling me that you shouldn't join us. My prayers must be working because I feel strongly about this; so just leave and let Revan and I go about our business."-Mef Man