Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: @TX: =/The message of your OOC reply-'Ayla's just a nice, friendly person meaning if Naara doesn't like that, she's quite the sour one, isn't she?'-made me feel that if you had said that, your tone would be a bit snobbish and quite condescending...Trapping. I merely responded as though it was.On your counterpoints: I can see how the charm is really genuine. I cannot, though, see people with Sonics having a sing-song voice AUTOMATICALLY-that just ruins Krakua and some RPing chars (like Keinju or Matronix). Hence Naara still has a bad first impression of Ayla. And think about the other gender stereotypes Bionicle typically plays in to, and the fact that Sonics is technically a 'male' element according to canon.@Snelly: I agree. Hau, Knife, and Edge would all love it ;3 Even Naara might have to start her morning jogs on such a course.@Geisthaende: I'unno. Check Onarax' blog.IC: Naara lay in her bed. She breathed in softly: In through the nose, out through the mouth.But as opposed to earlier in her sleep, her body had ceased to move. What could it mean to any observer?

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC - Kinika - In a top hat"Naara lives in that?" Kinika gaped in disbelief, "This will not do, no!" He began to trek over to the hut, knocking on the foot with his cane. The occupants of the house were asleep of course, so there was no answer. Kinika made a sour face, then began knocking again. This time, though, he used the cane like a baseball bat and began grand-slamming the door.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: And that was precisely when a jet of water blasted through the door and slammed Kinika in the sternum, sending him flying."Troublesome...Next time, bro, just knock. If it's really that important, you don't have to start breaking the door."The voice came from the dimmed bed. A figure moved about on it, sitting up and putting all articles of clothing, weaponry, and giant tanks of water on herself-it was quite obvious she was female to Kinika. Naara stepped out of the shadows, yawning. "And bro, please don't disturb my sleep unless it's really important. It's too troublesome to get up after running from Ko-Koro to here-especially considering I then had to work," she added with another yawn."What is it?," she asked forcefully and quite suddenly to her brother. Naara I'Rohu was visibly serious-an extreme rarity for her. "Why are you here?"

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC (Krohlen)Krohlen's sensitive hearing picked up first a loud banging, then a powerful rushing of water from the other side of the site. He hurriedly tucked the scrolls under one arm."Excuse me a second, Rannin," he said apologetically, and hurried off in the direction of the noises.He soon found a soaking wet Kinika, with Naara standing over him."Is something the matter, Naara?" he asked his soon-to-be-colleague.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: "No, nothing is wrong at all," Naara said casually, lids drooping again. "My brother and I are just sparring."She sighed, drawing back the water on his body into her tank. "He lost this round. A pity; I'd expected him to mature on this island since we split up," the toa added coolly.

[Profiles]

IC - Kinika - In a top hatFlying backwards, the Toa then stood up once more. Then Naara was there.For him, this meant total victory.Wait, just knocking on the door?"But how boring would that be?" he asked.Though they were related they showed no signs of affection. "Why am I here? I'm here to spread joy and happiness!"He caught the blank look."No? Yeah, I guess not. How about this one- our bond is efibi- infine- enfibeine- IT'S GONNA LAST A REALLY LONG TIME."He sighed deeply."I'm here to ask if you've seen Kraeyn."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Naara turned away from Krohlen. Her drooping lids, however, appeared to be back to stay as she gazed at Kinika without the slightest bit of disappointment. He never failed to meet all her expectations."Other bro was in Ko-Koro last I saw him." She shrugged. "But we didn't keep much in contact."You know. He thinks himself a hero, I think myself a teacher," the toa said with another shrug.

[Profiles]

IC - Kinika - In a top hat"Teacher? How very...droll." he commented.He stood leaned, with more weight on his cane than his feet."By the way, if you're going to hit me with water, at least warn me. You got my hat wet." he complained.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: AldarinAldarin had been quietly resting back at home when a really loud shout, along with a blast of water, annoyed him out of his rest. Stepping out, he walked towards the source of the sound, although because of his ears, it took quite some time before that happened. Significantly so, seeing as he could easily see the academy which seemed like it was in the process of being built. Aldarin just stood there. He didn't know it was here.Aldarin: What in the.....He turned around, where he found several Toa talking with scrolls in hand, pointing around and stuff; Probably designing this new building. Walking over to Rannin, he tapped him on the shoulder.Aldarin: Excuse me, but what is this structure...for?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Naara flicked a thumb back to the smallest hut, which she had picked. She languidly turned away and back to her brother.The toa yawned. "It may be droll, I dunno. But it doesn't mean you are any stronger than me-," she paused, "-In fact, I'd say quite the opposite, Mr. 'I'm gonna run around the island with absolutely no plan or home trying to cause mischief'," the I'Rohu deadpanned.She smirked ever-so-slightly at his last comment. "Why should I warn you? That'd be no fun."

[Profiles]

IC (Krohlen)Krohlen made a note on one of the scrolls he was carrying.Walking back to Rannin and Bruntoa, he saw a Turaga approach and inquire as to the purpose of the new building."We're building an academy," he told the Turaga. "A school, if you like."He held out a hand."My name is Krohlen," he said. "I will be the Master of Academics here."

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC - Kinika - In a top hat "Better to wander than to actually be part of an educational establishment. C'mon, that's got to be an all time low." he chided.Kyju shrugged. A warning would be nice every once in a while."Almost as not as fun as knocking with my hand." he chuckled.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

EDIT: OOC: Why? I'm not author avataring. Naara just dislikes that. And I don't think I'Rohu is gonna expect the sing-songiness, either. As you said, and I paraphrase: Not everyone's flamboyant.IC: "So you won't admit defeat even when I've got you cornered...Ah, troublesome," Naara remarked. She yawned again."Listen, bro. I need to sleep," Naara said. Her plea was made more genuine by the fact that her lids were still pretty low over her eyes....Well, at least LOOKED more genuine. One could never be sure if Naara really needed sleep, or if she was so fit it was totally unnecessary and was just lazing around.

[Profiles]

OOC: All right, I'm sorry then. But do note that I said can be "expected", not automatic for every Toa of sound and the fact that this is not your typical canon game where the genders fall into specific elements. I'll simply tone down my character's personality just to satisfy you...IC: AylaAyla was sound asleep and woke up to sunlight shining through the hut.OOC: Shortest post ever.

IC(Jild, Mar, and Vagdom)

Jild wakes up from his deep slumber, pain surging through his body. "Karz, what happened?" he asks to no one in particular, but then he remebered the Skakdi. He narrows his eyes before standing. Clenching his teeth he walks outside. "Revan? Revan, where the Karz are you?"Mar smiles as he reaches the peak on Mt. Ihu. It had taken hours to run up the moutain, but he was there now. "I'm coming, Alissta," he says before sliding down the opossite side toward Le-Wahi.Vagdom puts up the two cups from his earlier visitors. He reaches over and grabs his own before taking a small sip."Better prepare for the storm," he mutters to himself while walking back into the main shop. The elderly Turaga walks toward a box of Kanoka launchers and begins to push them back into the back room. OOC: Mar to Le-Wahi.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Bruntoa"Hmm...I don't know, it depends on what Rannin wants." He turned to Rannin, "Since it seems like we'll end up working a lot together with you helping me with the obstacle course and all, we should probably be roommates. Sound good?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: GH, Technically speaking everyone here is a founding member, and I thought that no one was here, besides Movik and a few stray Matoran. So in order to retcon, do you want to say that Krohlen is Vernadon's brother. Who, unlike Vernadon, stayed and kept trying to make their father's dream come true? IC: VernadonVernadon had left the group, he had never been much for crowds, atleast not when he wasn't playing. At those times he was a bard on a podium, here he was a person directing others. I warned you against this. Oh shut up, you said you were helping me remember. Vernadon just sat down where he was, and flipped his coin. Even this day he still wondered why chance had taken their master, once he began to play a melody on his flute. He was a little bit away from the school, no one could hear or see him. He could play in peace.OOC: Since GH has arrived I see no reason why Vernadon would stay any longer, at least not until the school is built. Also I would think that students bunk two to a hut, since they don't teach a class there.Also on the subject of Kraeyn I figured out how to introduce him,

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC - Kinika - In a top hatThe Toa shrugged."As if you need it, Ms. Perfect." he smirked, a diabolical reflection of hers.With a turn, his cane hit the snow, followed by the rest of him. Now to find Kraeyn.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Weeelll...I already have a backstory pretty much planned for Krohlen, and I've never been too keen on the whole 'family' thing in the BZPRPG...How about, he met Vernadon once while journeying, Vernadon told him about his father, Krohlen realised this sounded like an idea he himself had had, but soon had to move on.Then, a few years later, Vernadon got a message from Krohlen saying that he'd like to try to fulfil Vernadon's father's dream?IC (Krohlen)Krohlen laughed."Well, there should be room for all the staff to have their own rooms, but if that's what you'd like..."

IC: Naara walked back into the hut. Once more stripping of all clothing, weaponry, and exterior sources of her element, the I'Rohu wasted no time in sprawling on her bed. She flooded the floor of her room as a guard system; however, she kept the outside dry so as not to attract attention. Then she went to sleep again.

[Profiles]

IC: [Rannin]Rannin shrugged."I'm perfectly fine with that," he said, gesturing to the hut he had claimed. "It's rather small compared to the other huts, but it's large enough to support two people."He quickly looked back at Krohlen."Your books are probably lying around somewhere. I think I saw them behind my hut. And I'll get to work on getting more stone, just let me find a Toa of Stone I can blackmail."After finishing his conversation with the Academics Teacher, he returned to Bruntoa."So what were you saying about swinging maces?"

OOC: Red from Kumu IsletsIC: Red, AldarinRed stepped into Aldarin's house. No one ther. That was new. He stepped outside, walking around, trying to find the turaga - who grabbed him from behind, and ran towards the academy, dumping him in front of the not yet fully built structure.Red: What was that for?Aldarin: I'm going to enroll you in school.Red:..........Ok.Aldarin: Good. Now.....He turned to the Toa who had scrolls and notes and looked clever.Aldarin: Can I enroll this matoran to your school? Please? I'll pay. Really.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Zeltroth and Fallen from Ta-Koro. Zeltroth searched around. "Yes...this is definitely Ko-Koro. We must find Nuju!" He slammed his fist into a wall, breaking a crack into it."My brothers...could not stop me from this. We need information from someone..."Zeltroth looked around. "YOU THERE!" he yelled at a random Matoran. "Where is Nuju's dwelling...?" He pulled out his Zamor Shotgun.The Matoran turned and ran, only to be shot in the back of the head with acid."Zeltroth...no need...for such violence." Fallen laughed callously. He backed a second Matoran into a wall. "Just tell me where Nuju lives...and you will escape with your life." If I change my mind about my plans for you and your village.. Fallen was laughing inside, but his face showed no emotion. OOC: Anyone can step in and save this little guy... and fight Zeltroth and Fallen.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Easy.IC: JLAfter a few minutes of walking past the snow, which was light at that particular location, he found the entrance to Ko-Wahi - A gate, underneath a massive iceberg blocking 2 glaciers. Walking through the gate, he was greeted with the sight of a matoran getting shot at by a Zamor Launcher. Wow. Whats with all the Skakdi going rage? Once again, he created an electric cage around both the Skakdi and the Vortixx. Because the ground was ice, electricity also passed through that, forcing both members inside the cage to jump around, feeling slight numbness whenever they stood.JL: Why'd you hurt the poor matoran? Thats not very nice, was it?He turned towards Voi, and told him to help the matoran. Better have him away from this place - Things might get ugly. JL turned back towards the 2 villains.JL: Tell me a few reasons why I shouldn't increase my electricity to the point where a touch to the floor.....and you'd be fried, like how you would be if you jumped into a puddle of lava.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013