Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Nost / ParkorakNost ignored Sagom's question, grabbing the flowers from her instead. In the middle of the snowy yard was a stone with engravings protruding from the ground. He walked over to the stone and put the flowers on it before standing back up. On the stone was written:Here lay my loving parents and fiance. May they rest in peace. Nothing more, nothing less. No names written whatsoever.The Toa of ice starred at the stone with distant eyes, his face completely blank. He felt like he wanted to cry but he wouldn't, not with Sagom here.Parkorak took a seat beside Jild and started eating with him as well, like they were good friends. The food sucked but he was one hungry Skakdi, especially after being drunk."Have you ever actuallytalked to Makuta before?" he asked, trying to bluff Jild.

OOC: Good one, Rakata. :biggrin:

IC(Jild, Mar, and Sagom)

"Oh no," Sagom says while placing her hands to her mouth. She begins to sob, but tries to control herself. She bites down her lip until it bled, but she couldn't stop. "I'm so sorry, Nost," she said to him before placing her arms around his back; burying her crying head into his armor.Jild pushed the Skakdi's chair a few feet back with his foot before taking another bite of his food."Yes," he replies simply before standing up and walking toward Revan.Mar winces in pain as he was attacked by Revan again.I'll be free, soon, and I'll make sure you're brought to jusice, Brakas.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Nost / ParkorakSagom crying increased the urge for him to do so himself. He kept all those emotions bottled up inside of him, never releasing them. His shoulders trembled a little as he tried to keep his composure. He gently lifted Sagom's arms off of him and walked back inside his house before mumbling to her "I'm going to bed.", knowing he wouldn't catch a wink of sleep. He needed some time alone, to himself, to tend to his thoughts.Now I remember why I've been alone for so long...Parkorak got up himself and went for the door. "Well if you won't let me come with you..." Quickly, he picked up Mar and bolted out the door, running as fast as he could, faster than a man with a hangover should.

IC(Jild, Mar, and Sagom)

"Let me go!" yells Mar as his chains bite into him. The other six Matoran were chained to him, so this slowed down the Skakdi. Alot.Jild rushes toward the Skakdi and jumps on him; forcing him to release the Matoran."Give him back, Brakas!"The Ga-Toa watches Nost walk off. Poor thing.Sagom crumples to the ground and rests her head on the grave stone. The Toa wipes away the last of her tears while saying to herself."I'll make sure I don't ever hurt Nost. Ever," she mumbles before walking into the house. The Ga-Matoran sits down on the ground in front of the hearth and begins to cry again before lying down on the ground.-Mef Man

IC: Nost / ParkorakNost stalked off up to his old room upstairs, dusty with cob webs and a little cot waiting for him. He lay all of his weapons off to the side and removed his cloak before jumping onto his bed and laying down on it. He starred at the ceiling and suddenly, he felt tears strolling down his face. Very slowly, he cried himself to sleep, his sobs echoing throughout the entire house."No way, cupcake!" He released one hand from Mar and grabbed his machete and slashed at the bindings connecting Mar to the others while he shoots a beam into Jild's face and kicks wildly to be free.OOC: Last post for the night. Good night.

OOC: Night!

IC(Jild, Mar, and Sagom)

"I'm...free!" yells Mar as he looks down at his loose bindings. The Matoran runs off into the nearby alleyway; criss crossing back and forth between the buildings and losing his captives.He's not such a bad guy after all.Jild ducks so as to dodge the blast before punching toward the Skakdi's face."Revan, make sure the other Matoran don't run off," he yells.Sagom sits up at the sound of Nost sobbing. She begins to cry even harder before making her way upstairs. Finding his room, she sees him fast asleep; his pillow wet from the tears. Sagom gently sits down on the bed; leaning his back on the wall. Soon, she was asleep as well, slowly sliding down onto the bed to a lying position a few inches away with a comforting arm around the Toa's back. She hadn't meant to actually fall asleep, just comfort him, but it looked as if she had simply passed out from the trip.-Mef Man

IC: Invisible & ?Invisible kept his sword at the ready, advancing further into the cave. At this point, the bell was in sight, but so was whatever had been making the noise. It appeared to be asleep.However, the Muaka was not the only thing in the tunnel other than Invisible and Weta. Unknown to them, they had been followed since they first entered the cave...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: I assume that the char in blue is the anti-Mystix Mystix. Just to clear things up, is her name ?, or is it unknown? Does it mean she has no name?IC: Weta was very much relieved that the giant rahi was asleep. He quickly untied the bell and turned around to sneak out of the cave before the tiger woke up. What he saw in the cave entrabce, however, was definitely not a muaka. "Hello?" he asked, unsure of the being's intentions.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: Nost / ParkorakNost slowly opened his eyelids as he woke up, still moist from the tears of the other day. He started to move as to get up but noticed that someone's arm was around him.Sagom.He tilted his head to see her and she was fast asleep right beside him, her eyes still moist from her own tears. Nost returned his head to his pillow and stayed as he was, careful not to disturb his new found friend's sleep. He kept his eyes open, starring at nothing in particular and tried to keep his mind as blank as possible. Unfortunately, negative thoughts always came back to haunt him. He gently lifted Sagom's arm up as to not to disturb her and slipped out of the room to the downstairs kitchen. He looked into the reserves he kept outside and luckily, most of the food hadn't gone bad thanks to Ko Wahi's freezing temperatures. He pulled out assorted foods that would make a nice breakfast for both of them and began cooking downstairs, the scent of food wafting in the house.Parkorak was punched in the face but was glad to see the Matoran escape. With both hands free now, he pulled out his second machete and sent both of them swinging at Jild while firing his laser vision again while he yelled in his face, spit flying from his mouth, crazy laughter proceeding.

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC(Jild and Sagom)

"A little help, Revan!" yells Jild while trying to dodge all of the weapons. The Matoran were now imprisoned-except for Mar-so the Ta-Toa could help him now. The Skakdi of Air falls onto his back as to dodge the machetes. but they and the laser vision all scratched his armor. Even though his armor was thick, Jild was still injured with painful cuts and burns to his chest. Jild curses before jumping back up and stabbing forward with the blade of his sickle as well as firing laser vision from his eyes; intent on killing the being then and there.Sagom wakes up to the smell of food. She opens her eyes, expecting to see Nost, but, instead, he had gone downstairs.That's probably where the smell is coming from.The Ga-Toa stands up and stretches her stiff body before walking downstairs. She had taken her weapons off of her last night; so the normal clinking of her armor could not be heard."Good morning, Nost," the Toa says to the Ko-Toa; a weary smile on her face. Her eyes were blood shot from crying so much, but she tried her best to look like her normal, beautiful self. It was hard, though, after last night.Why didn't he tell me they were dead? I guess it was just a sore subject he couldn't bare to tell me.-Mef Man

IC: Nost / Parkorak"Morning." mumbled Nost, not even looking at Sagom. He piled the food onto two old looking plates and set them down on the table. "Food's ready." he said as he took a seat at the table.Parkorak dodged the laser beams, inches away from his face and looked as Jild lunged forward in a stabbing motion with his sickle. Parkorak parried the sickle with one blade and sent the other slashing at his foe before jumping back. He pulled out a rather large flask and unscrewed the top, the stench of alcohol exposed. He took a long hearty swig of the potent stuff which transformed into him drinking it all. "Aaaah, that's the *hic* stuff!" He threw the flask on the floor to find it shattering into many pieces and went back into battle position."Come n' git *hic* meh boys!"OOC: Warning: drunks like Parkorak are quite deadly :P

IC(Jild and Sagom)

Jild easily dodges the first blade and catches his breath while the Skakdi takes a large gulp of his drink."You truly are a disgrace to the Skakdi," starts Jild as he jumps up in the air and brings his sickle down in a swinging motion while firing his laser beams toward his chest and upward."Thank you," Sagom replies before taking a seat beside Nost. The meal was eaten in silence for the most part; just the two of them eating. What was to be said? Sagom wasn't sure, but she hoped that Nost would say something. It was starting to get depressing.-Mef Man

IC: Parkorak / NostAs Jild jumped into the air firing his laser beams and swinging his sickle at him, Parkorak dove directly into Jild, tackling him to the ground at the price of having taken the full blast of the laser beam at his chest. It burned but in his drunken state, he felt more tingly than anything, almost dreamy. When they landed on the floor with a dull thud, Parkorak opened his mouth widely and sent his face directly at Jild's neck, trying to bite into it.Nost just sat there, starring at his breakfast while Sagom ate in silence. The awkwardness of the situation was very present in the atmosphere and Nost wanted to get rid of it but didn't know what to say. Finally he said "I'm sorry."OOC: Is tackling you in mid-air too auto-hitty...?

OOC: It's heat...what do you want me to do, sweat some more? I could say you burned a bit of my skin but not do any serious damage or else any Toa of fire could set a being ablaze like that. Not to mention, you're sending fire at me while I'm tackling Jild. Bad idea :evilbiggrin:IC: ParkorakSeeing the fire coming at him, Parkorak stopped mid-way in his attack and instead rolled Jild onto the side the fire was coming from.

OOC: I'm pretty sure a blast of fire can't be controlled that smoothly since it's already on a collision course and moving pretty darn fast. I would think you could alter it's trajectory somewhat but make it go around and then on my back, I'm not so sure. A blast is a blast while creating fire and shaping it is different.IC: Parkorak"Drat!" Parkorak pushed himself off of Jild and rolled out of the way of the fire. He ran to Revan sloppily in his drunken state and blasted him many times with his laser vision.

OOC: How do you mauever fire?

IC(Jild and Sagom)

Jild yells as the being's teeth sink into his flesh. The Skakdi sneers at the other being before ducking to dodge the flames while sending multiple blasts of laser vision toward his enemy.I can't keep this up much longer; help me Makuta!Jild jumps onto the back of the Skakdi as he was running toward Revan; trying to knock him down."Why are you apologizing?" asked the Toa of Water as she sets down her fork and faces the Ko-Toa. "Nost, I should apologize because you had to lose your family. But, there's no need to talk about it. How about we set off today and start off fresh. No tears, no sadness; just you and I with the past at our back and a future in front of us."-Mef Man

IC: Parkorak / NostThe laser beams missed him except one, grazing the back of his head. "That tick-" he was interrupted as Jild jumped onto his back, feeling his sharp spine spikes poking at Jild's body as he jumped onto him. He switched his grip on his blades quickly and sent them swinging with whatever room was left for his arms to maneuver with, finishing the two swings with flicks of his wrists. Pain.A thin cut was made in Parkorak's thigh as the blade struck him but fortunately, it wasn't thrown properly as to impale him. He veered his head at Revan and sent more laser beams flying at him, with several curse words and mock laughter involved. "All right. I was just saying sorry because I didn't tell you but enough of that." Nost finally began to poke at his food with his utensils and began to eat. "Yes, I look forward to today. I think it will be interesting." He tried to smile but it didn't feel genuine yet. He would have to wait a bit.OOC: Don't wanna be a cheap player but if you throw your sword at someone with a Sanok, clarify if it's to impale them or simply cut or else someone will take the opportunity to bend the situation a little like I did. You did hit me, though.

OOC: It's fine, TX. I knew a sword isn't a good throwing weapon and not a fair auto hit, so it's fine.IC: Revan:Revan rolled out of the way, eyebeqms skimming his back. Revan grabbed a fork, and used it on Pakorak with his Sanok again.OOC: Feel free to have it hit or stab any non-vital area.

IC(Jild and Sagom)

Jild clenches his teeth as the spikes just into him. He slashes his sickle back and forth at the Skakdi; hoping to cut something off..."It's...it's fine that you didn't tell me," Sagom replied. "I can't say I know how you feel because I never knew my family, but I do know what it's like to be alone. That's a feeling that no one should experience." Looking back to Nost, she says,"That's why we're travelling together, right?"-Mef Man

OOC: Yes, and it just means that her name is unknown (She's my first female character, so I made an MOC of her)IC: ?"Hello." the Mystix replied. "Why are you here?"

IC: "We are here to retrieve this bell" Weta stumbled, still taken aback by the being's bizzare appearance. "It was planted by some nutcase who wants to kill the whole island. Why are you here?"

ppg2.png

OOC: Don't forget that I swung my blades at you MefIC: Parkorak / NostParkorak felt one of his back spikes get cut off and his slashes in his back with his sickle. He cries out in pain and launches Jild off of him and made a break for the door. He sheathed one of his machetes and took out his crossbow and fired a bolt wildly without aiming, hoping it would hit one of them before rushing out, his blood leaving a trail."Right." he said with a curve of his right lip. His appetite did not relent as he ate everything on his plate at a quick pace, leaving him with nothing more to eat but a white plate, which he did not. "Ready to go?"

OOC: Oh, I did...

IC(Jild and Sagom)

Jild clutches his chest as the machetes slice his arms. He was sitting in a pool of blood-his, Revan's, the Matoran's, the other Skakdi's (he wasn't sure, but he guessed it was a mixture of all of them)-and coughing up more."Leave him," Jild says simply to Revan. "And, find us a hospital.""Yes," replies Sagom to Nost, smiling. She reaches for his empty plate and grabs hers as well before walking to the sink and setting them in. "I'll wash them later; let's go," she adds before taking his hand and helping him stand up.-Mef Man

IC: Nost / Parkorak"Thank you." Nost made his way up the stairs and into his room and equipped all of his apparel once more. "All right, let's go."The Skakdi ran blindly through Ko-Koro, many Matoran looking at him with fears and earning a few cries as he passed by, his injured state quite disturbing for the village's residents. He found an alley and walked in it, sitting down on the snowy ground and resting his back on a wall as he breathed heavily and slowly bled.OOC: Mef, I'll leave him be for now so when we find him, he'll be dying in an alley...

OOC: I'll try to make the leader of the clan and he can find him.

IC(Sagom)

Sagom equips her weapons as well and grabs the Ko-Toa's hand again. The two walk out of the front door and back to the village of Ko-Koro. Sagom glances back to the grave stone, but immediatly looks back to the village. It took alot not to cry, but she managed."So, my clan leaders should be in the center of Ko-Koro," she starts. "They have a small store that sells weapons and gives out bounties as well. It's kind of an undercover thing, so try not to say anything next to the guard of the village," she adds while they continue to walk.-Mef Man

IC(Sagom)

The Ga-Toa chuckles before replying,"Yeah, I don't think you'll be a problem." It was a cold morning (of course, because it was in Ko-Koro), but it was nice. There wasn't a snow storm and the sun was just rising over the horizon. The snow was also very beautiful at this time. Also, there weren't many Matoran out, so it was just the sound of Sagom and Nost's footsteps in the snow."We're almost there," she says.-Mef Man