Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Jild)

"Trying to pull one over on me, huh?" replied the Skakdi. "Remember the trinket piece I gave you earlier?" Jild had indeed given Revan a 100 trinket piece during the fight with the being in the Kumu Islets. Either the being wanted more or he was trying to scam the Skakdi.-Mef Man

IC(Jild)

"What's in the marketplace?" asked the Skakdi. What did he want to bring the Skakdi there for? To steal what else he had and leave him in a place he didn't know anything about? Don't start being suspicious. But, a small ammount never hurt anyone."Oh, the map," he says silently.-Mef Man

IC(Jild)

"I'm good on weapons," he replies, motioning toward his only weapon: the sickle. "But, I guess we should get a map and some food." Jild leans in closer to Revan as they walk and says in a low voice,"You didn't have to pay for the room. We could be up and gone before we even had to pay."-Mef Man

IC(Jild)

Jild was about to say something about being hushed, but decided it was for the better that he kept his voice down. The Skakdi of Air looks around at the buildings as he adds,"I don't see any destroyed buildings." It was more of a way to make Revan mad than a joke, and Jild couldn't wait for the response.-Mef Man

IC(Jild)

"Oh, so then it wouldn't have been that hard to blow up a piece of moldy bread," replied Jild. "For a moment there I thought you meant you actually tore down a building." Deciding to change the subject, the Skakdi adds,"Speaking of bread; do you know of any good places to eat?" Behind him, eight little Matoran smiled at the thought of moldy bread. That alone would have been a blessed meal for the slaves.-Mef Man

IC(Jild)

Jild grins wickedly as the Le-Matoran sqeals. Which one was that? Mar? The Skakdi of Air always had them mixed up."Don't worry, I'm sure you can pick out some food from Ussul droppings," comforted the Skakdi before following Revan into the restaurant.Maybe I shouldn't betray him. He could be a very useful ally. And he's a being after my own heart.-Mef Man

IC NikaronNow to find that Toa. Then Nikaron realized something, he had already evacuated the houses, thus any Toa in one would be the illusionist. Using the Termites in the homes, Nikaron looked for the Toa. Then, Bingo, he had found him. He launched a disk at the building's window. The now broken revealed the Toa standing there. Now exhausted, Nikaron leaped down from the building, into the alley, and collapsed on a trash can. Unconscious.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(Jild)

Reclining in the booth, Jild thinks back to when he first starting following the wonderful being.

"Well, I was brought up with learning about him. I come from a long line of Brotherhood members and we all follow Makuta whether we like it or not. I (unlike most) actually enjoy it. Makuta is the better of the two major beings in the universe; so why not follow him?

The reply was simpe, but it was a brief glimpse into Jild's past. He hoped he didn't have to say any more to the being, but it was nice to talk about his past for once. You couldn't exactly tell it to your slaves...

-Mef Man

IC: Revan:"Good to know," Revan said, looking at the upcoming waiter. He dropped off Jild's order. "I'd like the finest soup you can give-- and the best dessert," Revan ordered.

OOC: Mef, since I don't have the mind of a Skakdi, do you mind describing the foods? I am pretty bad at Skakdi.

OOC: I was hoping you'd take care of it. :D I'll try, though...

IC(Jild)

Jild watches as the waiter places his food in front of the Skakdi before running back to get Revan's food. Looking down, Jild looks over the juicy sausage and the fresh salad with plenty of lettuce, tomato, and other vegatables and fruits. Beside these items was a nice; tender steak (it could be made of Kikanolo). And the last item was a nice, large slab of taffy with ice cream beside it. The Skakdi smiles as he begins to dig in; ocassionally taking a sip from the glass of wine that was given to him as well."You only ordered soup and a dessert?" asked the Skakdi.-Mef Man

IC(Jild)

"Well, you better not act like a kid when you're with me," he says, ignoring the pig comment. "There's no room for children here unless your my slaves." The Skakdi places the last slab of food into his mouth and takes another sip of wine. "I don't care if you're a pig or not; just prove to me you can fight and you'll be fine." And he meant it. He would allow Revan to be with him, but if he thought he was a kid then he needed to leave. This was a rough road they were travelling and there would be no room for children.-Mef Man

IC(Jild)

"Good," he replies. The Skakdi was glad to hear that the being was only talking about his food and not himself. Like he said earlier, he had no room for kids."Your bill, Sir."Jild looks up to see the Skakdi coming back with his bill. The Skakdi of Air grabs it and looks at it. Twenty-nine trinkets. Smiling, Jild replies,"You can keep it. Come on, Revan." The Skakdi of Air leaves a protesting Skakdi of Ice behind as he walks toward the exit.-Mef Man

IC(Jild)

Screams of fear could be heard throughout the bistro, which made Jild turn around. He saw Revan standing over the dead body of the waiter. The Skakdi grabs the being and barks,"You fool! Now, we'll have the entire police force or whatever is here on us!" He made sure to keep his voice down; not like he had to. The screams pretty much drowned his voice out any way.-Mef Man

IC(Jild)

Jild looks at the coming blizzard in relief. How fortunate."Okay, I'll grab the slaves and we'll be off." The Skakdi runs toward the slaves who were doing just as he suggested: looking through the droppings of Rahi to find food. Jild smiled as he grabbed the chain that connected them; dragging the whole lot of them toward the inn.-Mef Man

IC(Jild)

The Skakdi chains the Matoran to a nearby couch in the lobby; just like cattle. "If you escape; I will find you," he says before following Revan upstairs. Jild looks outside to see that there was also a place to sit outside. The wind was blowing strong with plenty of snow in it.Makuta comes first. I am merely a slave to him.Jild walks toward the door that leads outside and opens it; the sound of wind becoming louder as well as letting a few snow flakes inside. The Skakdi closes the door behind him and sits down outside; not bothering to sit in a chair. Then, the Skakdi began chanting his prayers to Makuta; the wind carrying his voice almost being drowned out by the wind. These two sounds made a very creepy snow storm. -Mef Man

OOC: It doesn't matter. Slave, mindless being. Ish. Some normal feeling.IC: Revan:I am your servant use me now.Those words seared into Revan's mind, encasing his former self into a fragment of what it used to be. "I am your servant use me now," Revan repeated.