Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Rannin]Rannin had been drinking his six hundredth and sixty-sixth cup of tea when a Matoran had walked though the door, slightly intimidated by his rather scarred body and blood red eyes. Said Matoran had then quickly informed all the patrons inside the inn of a school of some sort that was being made, and how they were looking for teachers."That's interesting," he remarked, glancing over to Bruntoa. "That sounds like something you'd do. Wanna go check it out?"With that, he stood up, waiting for his companion's reply.OOC: Now all I need to do is to wait for Snelly to post.

IC: AylaA Matoran walked over to her in the bar and announced something about a school needing teachers. Ayla was intrigued and walked over to the little Matoran and asked him about the school. He mentioned that it needed teachers and asked her if she would like to teach there. "No, I'd rather be studying than teaching. Where's this school?" she asked in a sing-song voice. With that, the Matoran answered her and she was off to the school.*Moments later*Ayla arrived on the scene, looking around. She spotted two people talking together. "Excuse me? Is this the place for the school?" she asked in the same charming sing-song voice of hers.

IC: Naara shrugged. "Empowering the weak," she said, just as casually. But was that a flicker of passion in her eyes?She looked to the newcomer. "Yes, it is," the ga-toa said coolly.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Sagom)

Sagom smiles as Nost kisses her. It felt...nice. It had been so long since someone had sincerely given her a kiss because of their affection for her. The only one she remembered doing that was Vagdom and Tairel, but she had gotten rid of Tairel. Once inside, the Ga-Toa continued to smile at the mention of the bird being their's. After the negotiating, Sagom looked in the direction of the Ko-Matoran; shocked."Wait, wha-" Then the illusion dropped and the Matoran started cursing Nost. "Hurry up!" exclaims Sagom while climbing onto the saddle.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: How in Karz do you mistake a Toa for a Matoran...?IC: Ayla / Nost"No, I don't wish to teach here. Instead, I wish to learn seeing as how I have just become a Toa recently. Have I come too early?"Nost quickly got onto the bird as fast as he could as soon as he made the illusion disappear. The Matoran cursed and swore at them as he ran back to the stables, his face puffy and his chest swelled up. He waved at him mockingly. "Let's go."

OOC: Well, I couldn't see a Toa having a Matoran as a sister. It just couldn't be for me. :P

IC(Sagom)

The Ga-Toa whips the bird with the reins and the two were back into the sky; already far away from the stable. "Nice handiwork back there," she says to the Ko-Toa. "And, about the entire 'Papa' thing back in the store," adds Sagom. "When I joined the clan he told me that we would be a family and not co-workers and to prove it he adopted me. So, I call him Papa and I'm his 'child' as you heard him say."She hoped that the Toa hadn't thought she had lied about her parents being dead.I've lied too much in my past. I want to change that.-Mef Man

OOC: I'm talking about Onarax but a Toa could have a sister. It's called Toa stones :PIC: Nost / Ayla"Thanks. I kind of figured that part out. Sounds nice for you to have a relationship like that." This time, the sight of being so far off the ground didn't frighten Nost so much. He had gotten accustomed to it but that didn't mean he liked travel by flight yet. "So, what are we going to name the bird?""I see. I'd be glad to help in building this school." she said, giving Vernadon a charming smile.

IC - Kinika - Outside Check that. One more thing in his inventory.This ridiculously purple top hat.He'd snatched it right off the head of someone back in Ga-Koro. He'd been kicking up snow for a awhile now, but he hadn't seen any Naara I'Rohu's. Kinika passed over a large bank of snow, peering over at the flying, bug-like Rahi waiting for him. Gripping the crook if his cane, he pulled out a blade. Then he commenced Toa of iron versus bug Rahi.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: VernadonVernadon nodded his head, "Good," wrapping his cloak tighter around himself, Vernadon got back to work. He went over to Nova, "Looks like you are getting more teachers eh." Thinking it would fit the mood, Vernadon began to play a piece on his flute. His skill as a musician shinning through. However he did not stop working, using magnetism to move minor debris out of the way.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Naara rolled her eyes. "Note to self: Teaching you how to actually LIVE first," she muttered to herself in a mock discreet tone. She then turned to Vernadon. "What do you want me to help with?," the toa asked nonchalantly.If her muscled appearance and the fact that she was carrying around a titanic tank of water on her back weren't enough for the guy, she wasn't sure what would be.

[Profiles]

OOC: Was that part about teaching someone to live directed at Ayla? If so, why...?IC: AylaAyla began to walk over to help with the building but stopped in her tracks when she heard the sound of a flute being played. She turned around and saw that Vernadon was the source of the beautiful sound."Ah, you play the flute too. It's beautiful."

IC: VernadonVernadon did not care much for looks, he himself didn't look like much when he had his cloak on, thus he was not intimidated by Naara. "I want you to just go around with general cleaning and moving stuff out of the way. Also feel free to select a hut to teach and live in. Except for the largest one, thats for the library." Vernadon then turned too Ayla, "Thank you, I take it you play as well."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Yes, it was. And it's because Naara doesn't really appreciate Ayla's demeanor.IC: Naara yawned. "Troublesome, but I'll do it."Languidly walking around, the toa poured herself into the work with surprising efficiency. Dust was soaked up and dispersed; obstructions were torn from their places or simply destroyed. Nothing escaped Naara's punishing body-or her water, for that matter.After doing this, the ga-toa selected a small hut. She had seen a lake on the way here and had decided she was to teach there-not in some cooped-up classroom. So she was just to use it as living quarters.The I'Rohu walked in and began to make it her home. That was to say, she set down all her stuff and lazily sprawled herself across the bed.

[Profiles]

OOC: Ayla's just a nice, friendly person meaning if Naara doesn't like that, she's quite the sour one, isn't she?IC: Ayla / Nost"Yes, I've been playing ever since I was a child." She pulled out her own flute and began to play a beautiful tune as an example. It was short and brief but a very enjoyable tune nonetheless."Anyways, that's enough dawdling for me. I'll go find myself a hut to clear out..." she said, putting her flute away and walking over to the hut in the nicest looking condition in the area.Nost was surprised when Sagom agreed with the name. He smiled and tapped the bird gently. "Seaweed it is."OOC: To Le-Wahi?

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: Seeing that I am a really impatient guy and I can't be stuffed waiting for Snelly to reply for Bruntoa, I'll just get Rannin to drag the other Toa along.IC: [Rannin]After several minutes of looking for wherever this school was, Rannin had finally dragged Bruntoa over to an area which had several huts around. This meant that they were probably in the right place, a fact which was confirmed by the people hanging around the area."Hello there," the Iron Toa said, addressing the being who seemed to be in charge. "I'm Rannin. This guy here is Bruntoa. I heard you're looking for teachers?"

IC: VernadonVernadon sighed, didn't we already explain it too her. That's what I thought too. "I shall repeat myself, pick out a hut to live and teach in. Then clean it up, and arrange things to your liking."OOC: EW and GH were the experts on what the outside looks like so don't ask me how things will look in the end. EDIT: Gah, why does this always happen to me.IC: VernadonVernadon looked at the two new arrivals, "Yes we are, for now if you wouldn't mind please help with the cleaning up."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Alright, TX, what the heck? You describe her as using a 'sing-song voice' and 'giving him a charming smile'. That's not what 'just a nice, friendly person' would do. Naara isn't that sour. She merely lacks patience with some kinds of people (ironic, considering she's lazy) and loves to kick back 'n' snark. IC: Naara sighed. She unstrapped her gigantic tank and set it down gently. It was time to rest.The ga-toa stripped herself of all her clothing as well, then made sure that all her stuff was secure and where she wanted it-not to mention close by. She then sprawled back down on the bed and went to sleep.

[Profiles]

OOC: TFL, calm down. Is it not okay/normal for a nice person to smile? Charming may not have been the correct word but I meant it as an honest, genuine smile. Also do note that Ayla is a Toa of sound so her having a singe-song voice could be expected. IC: AylaAyla opened the door of the hut and much to her pleasure, the inside was nowhere near as cluttered as she expected. She started to stack things in an organized manner and threw out most of the stuff that would prove useless. Not much later was the room decently cleaned so she sat on her bed and began to play her flute.

IC: [Rannin]Rannin grinned."Of course," he said, before turning to face his companion. "Bruntoa, let's go."From his back, metallic tentacles emerged, before they all snaked towards some things lying around outside, quickly picking them up and dropping them off at a hut nearby. It was rather refreshing for the Iron Toa to do work, for he had been struck by boredom for so long. He also rather liked grabbing things with his tentacles, for it made things much easier."So now to find a hut to clean," he muttered, before walking over to the smallest.

IC - Kinika - MountainShall we tell the story of Kinika's battle? His near-defeat and death at the claws of the Rahi?No we shall not. For now, he found himself among other voices. His cane? Resheathed. His attitude? Don't ask."Oi!" he said, following the sound of a flute. His boots were full of snow, and it was making his feet hurt. All around him, people were...working. Ooh. How distasteful. Why would Naara be here? Still, if he was to find her...He spotted a being who seemed to be in charge. At least, he was telling people where to do."Direct me to Naara, if you'd be kind."This area was near the border. Enough to be in Ko-Wahi, but still close.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Kinika - In a top hatKarz. He'd have to go commando."Ever seen a water-tank-laden shirker who thinks she's attractive?" he said, annunciating each description with a dead-panned expression.He could practically see the blank look."How about a narcissistic Toa of water with an Iden and an attitude?" he said in the same manor as before.If neither of these were recognized, then Naara probably wasn't here.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [Rannin]Rannin looked around the hut he had entered. Due to the smallness of the room, there was not much to clean up other than some random boxes left inside. Quickly materialising a broom, the Iron Toa chuckled as he got to work, brushing all the dust out of the hut, his tentacles grabbing the boxes to throw them out.

IC: [Rannin]Rannin looked around the hut he had entered. Due to the smallness of the room, there was not much to clean up other than some random boxes left inside. Quickly materialising a broom, the Iron Toa chuckled as he got to work, brushing all the dust out of the hut, his tentacles grabbing the boxes to throw them out.

OOC: I'm here everyone, sorry about that, was at the movies.IC: BruntoaBruntoa wasn't exactly good at cleaning, but he tried his best, except he kept bumping into things, cause more of a mess."Uh...maybe I should help clean the outside....I'm more of an outdoorsy kind of guy." He said kinda sheepishly.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Bruntoa"No...I suspose I'll need one to sleep in though, but other than that I don't need one, being a gym teacher, I'm going to be teaching outside, I was thinking of creating an obstacle course somewhere nearby..." He looked around, just beyond where they were was the perfect location, an empty field partly covered in melting snow. \"Hmm, that would do, that most certainly would do just fine." Bruntoa said sounding satisfied.OOC: How about Bruntoa and Rannin be roommates? Just for the fun of it. :D

IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro StreetsTuara's back cracked when she smashed into a hut after dropping from Mata-Nui knows how high. She looked back up to see Salamander looking down upon her.Her head tilted to the side as she passed out.Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu filled with anger. He looked to the Toa of lightning, who had just been shouting at the Deputy of the Ta-Koro Guard and Salamander. It seems he was shouting about Utu. Utu watched as Venator walked away. As much as he'd like to snap the Toa's legs in two and shortly after, the rest of him, he felt sorry for the old Toa. He was wrong. Wise maybe, but wrong. Wrong about Utu, and the island.He would have shown the Toa the Mark if it wasn't so stupid of a move.Utu looked back to Kinvex again. That was when Salamander hit him.IC: Salamander - Ko-Koro StreetsSalamander had swooped down, and crashed into Kinvex, the two sent tumbling across the street."Dragon Scales!"Salamander burst into flames, still holding on the Kinvex.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Bruntoa"Well, I'd start out with the standard track and field, have them run 100 laps or so if I'm in a good mood, the first thing they have to do in the morning, then comes that actual obstacle course. I'll start out with jumping through a series of holes about a half a foot deep, and at the same time they have to avoid the swing maces, if they get hit, they have to start over, with the 100 laps of course..." Bruntoa said this like it was no big deal."Then they have to jump across a series of pits filed with ice cold swamp water, maybe I'll even through in some kind of carnivorous fish, they'll have to jump over several of them, starting at 12 foot wide pit, then 14 foot, 16 foot, and finally 24 foot. Then after that is the final part of the course, they have to sprint as hard as they can about 700 feet to the finish line, and all they have to do to get to the finish is to get past me. Of course if they fail to avoid getting hit by me or the maces or fall into a pit they have to start over, beginning with the 100 laps.""Oh, and this is only the beginner level by the way, if they manage to get that far I'll come up with something that's actually hard.""Oh, and I didn't even plan the beginning warm up and workout..."OOC: I think we should make gym class mandatory for all students. :nodlaugh:

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Agreed.IC: [Rannin]Rannin had to admire his friend's creativity in torturing students. Even he, one who had experienced many horrors and fought in many battles, believed it to be slightly over the top. However, a part of him thought that it was brilliant, and sadly for all of Bruntoa's future pupils, he agreed with that part, and decided to help."Do you want me to help you make your course?" the Iron Toa asked, a spade materialising in his hand.

OOC: People, I'm assuming Krohlen's been here from the beginning, and has played a major role in the designing of the academy building. I hope it's OK with everyone if Krohlen is considered one of the academy's founding members?IC (Krohlen)A robed Toa of Sonics emerged from a nearby hut. He was carrying several large scrolls, and wore a slightly distracted expression."Rannin!" he called. "Have my books arrived yet? And I think we're going to need more stone..."He spotted Rannin talking to Bruntoa, and made a beeline for the two."Ah, Rannin, there you are," he said. "Any news on my books? The couriers said they'd be here by now, and as they're starting work on the library soon..."He fumbled with the scrolls a little, pulling out one of the larger ones."And also," he said as he spread it out, revealing a floor plan of the academy's ground floor, "I don't think we ordered quite enough stone from the Po-Matoran." He pointed out part of the building's east wing. "The servery is going to need to be large enough to accommodate enough tables for everyone to be seated, and I don't think our current stock is going to go far enough."

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png