Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Insane characters are my trademark.IC: ?"Wait!" She said, running over to Weta, grabbing his hands. "You two are the first people I have seen in years! Maybe decades. I dunno. What year is it? Is Ignotus still alive? What's happening on Mata-Nui?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Weta took his hands back, and answered, "The year is 1101 AGC, I don't know who Ignotus is, and as for Mata Nui, we all still struggle to resist the Makuta, who has grown strong since the failure of the Toa Mata".OOC: Do Mata Nuians use the AGC calendar? I don't know if they would, not having heard of the GC.

ppg2.png

OOC: I don't know. I didn't expect you to reply with a year, anyway.IC: Invisible & ?"You don't know who Ignotus is? I must really have been gone for a while..." she said. "I need to go to Onu-Koro. I sealed him away, I need to find out if that seal is still intact.""We're headed to Onu-Wahi anyway." Invisible said, pitying the insane Mystix. At this point, Invisible had taken the bell himself. "However, I doubt that... thing... will be staying asleep for much longer. We should move."

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Okay, introducing good clan Gavan leader: Vogdan!

IC(Sagom and Vogdan)

Sagom looks at the exterior of the weapons shop, a bright smile on her face."We're here," she says as she opens the door and runs in; not worrying about someone else opening it for her. "Vogdan?"Vogdan runs out from behind the counter; a bright smile on his face. The small Turaga could run fast for one so old..."Sagom, child!" yells the Turaga before wrapping his arms around her waist. "What brings you here? More weapons?" he jokes."No, I think I have enough," she replies; returning the hug. She bends down and kisses the Turaga on his cheek; the Turaga doing the same thing.Turning back to Nost, Sagom adds,"I've brought along a...friend." She hadn't ever called Nost her friend before; even though that's just what he was. "I thought we'd stop by and see how you were doing.""Well, that was nice of you two," he says before releasing his grip on the Ga-Toa. He extends his hand to Nost as he says,"Any friend of my girl is a friend of mine. Put it here, son, and what's your name?"-Mef Man

IC: VenatorHe swing his legs wildly, making his whole body rock. The motion made the mask slip free of Utu's fingers, freeing himself from the grip and falling on his backside. It wasn't exactly the most graceful landing, but it worked. His backside hurt a little though."Yes, I'm scared, fear is powerful... but fear can be overcome, determination is it's weakness."He pulled himself to his feet, drawing a sword. He knew he was in danger, but he wouldn't let it stop him."Those who use fear as a weapon, they have no chance against those determined to stand up against fear, those who brave danger."

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro Streets"Fear, is the greatest weapon that ever existed."Utu smiled."The greatest weapon that ever lived."Utu leaned in, "I, am the greatest weapon that ever lived."IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro StreetsTuara frowned and started looking around only to see Salamander pouring fire from his mouth, aiming to one spot. Specifically, not at Utu. Again, she was taken aback."Salamander!"IC: Salamander - Ko-Koro StreetsSalamander ceased his flow of fire, and turned to Tuara."With who do your loyalties lie?"Salamander thought for a second, "Nobody.""And not the Matoran Utu cut open? You didn't stop him then. And it seems you've refused to stop him now."Salamander was silent."You come here, and have since attacked two good-willed Toa." Tuara held up two fingers as she spoke, "So I will ask again. With who do your loyalties lie? With us? Or him.""Me.""What?""Me, my loyalties lie with myself.""I was right then."Salamander wore a strange look on his face. Confusion maybe."You are no better than him."Salamander's face twisted with rage. He lowered slightly before blasting off towards Tuara at great speeds. Tuara didn't bother dodging, she knew Salamander was fast and would be hard to get a clear hit on. She played his move to her advantage. And her advantage was clear. She could hit him.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Invisible & ?"Yes, yes I can." she smiled, lifting her arm to show off her wings. "Well, we may as well go now; No time like the present!"She flew out of the cave, in the direction of Po-Wahi."Excitable, isn't she?" Invisible joked, before changing into a bird and flying after her, bell in beak.OOC: Invisible and ? to Po-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Venator"And weapons get broken, they rust away."He remarked, looking Utu strait in the eyes with fiery determination."Even the greatest break with time, they have no uses when there is peace, only for violence. And those who live like a weapon, shall never know peace, only the cold twisting rage that fills their lives, they are nothing more than hollow shells."He tried to rise to his feet, stumbling slightly."Is that all you are, a mindless tool to be used by others? A weapon of death, who has nothing beyond it's next victim. Your life is a miserable pit. But you choose your path, and I have chosen mine. I have been no better than you. I killed those weaker than myself, beasts of fire and death. I did not know that they were as smart as those around them... I have come to understand that now."He looked at Utu as though the brute was a lost child."You control your life, but as long as you follow this path, you will never know peace."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Sagom and Vagdom)

"A pleasure indeed," he replies; shaking the Toa of Ice's hand roughly. Turning back to Sagom, he asks,"So, what can I do for you two?" "Let go of his hand, Papa, you're killing him," she says, chuckling."Hmm?" replies the Turaga before looking back to his hand. "Oh! I'm terribly sorry," he says to Nost before releasing his hand."Well, we came here to help you out with any bounties you have.""Well, the rest of my children are on that, but I'm sure I can get my daughter doing something," he replies, smiling. But, the smile soon fades as he thinks of a certain duty. "Why don't we step in the back and I'll tell you two about a certain job I need finished." The Turaga walks toward the back; getting three cups of hot tea ready for the three."Coming?" she asks Nost.-Mef Man

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu's face showed anger. He raised his voice a little, "You don't know who I am do you?"He smiled angrily. Somehow, "I am a new breed. Special. I may be a weapon, but I am a weapon wielded by none other than myself. I am in control of my life. But I don't need peace."Utu picked up his massive broadsword, "Fear is all I need."IC: Tuara - Above Ko-Koro StreetsTuara struck at Salamander's face a few times.IC: Salamander - Above Ko-Koro StreetsSalamander didn't bother hitting Tuara was flame. A Toa of fire fighting a Toa of fire. It was interesting. No. He had a better idea. Salmander, dropped Tuara.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC(Sagom and Vagdom)

"Have a seat," says Vagdom while fixing the drinks. "Tea, anyone? It's the only hot thing in the store, well, except for my gal. Right, Nost?"Sagom's eyes open wide before she quickly says,"I'd like some tea." She didn't want the Ko-Turaga trying to make Nost give her complements. It was easy for her to get them, but she didn't want Nost to be like the other Brakas's she had used.-Mef Man

IC: Venator"Then you shall die with great fear in you. Those who live by something, die by it."He pulled one of his own blades from his pack, it was nowhere near as terrifying as the one Utu was holding. it was like comparing a dagger to a sword."I have lived bravely by the sword, and i have no doubt that I shall die in such a way. But I can accept that, I will get what i deserve. What will you do when you face your death, will you cower if the fear you have always embraced? Will you die with the same brutal violence you have inflicted upon others? You choose, and that choice so far is leading to a special place in Karzahni, especially made for your suffering that you have inflicted upon others..."He closed his mouth, shaking his head at the giant Toa of ice.He turned his back on Utu, walking away."I wish you will, that you enjoy the misery of your life, when you reach your last moments and see how you have wasted it."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Sagom and Vagdom)

"Well, I've had this Mata-Nui forsaken store for the past ten years," he starts while setting two cups down; one for each Toa. "But, I have my clan and the bounty hunting business for the past fourty or fifty years." Looking toward Sagom, the Toa of Ice says,"Fifteen years ago, I met Sagom and we started working together. One of the happiest days of my life," he adds while taking a seat across from the two.Sagom blushes while she quickly places the cup to her mouth and begins to drink. She immediatly sets it back down, though, because of the temperature. Why didn't Nost say anything about me?"Yes, that was one of my happiest days as well," she says. "I finally had a family again. So, any way, what was this 'job' you had for us, Papa?"Vagdom uses his weakened elemental powers to cool down his and Sagom's cups before taking a sip out of his cup. "Well, I don't want to give it to you, because it'll be too dangerous. But, it involves stopping the Skakdi clan Gavan."Sagom chokes on her cup of tea at the sound of the Skakdi clan. She quickly composes herself before looking back to Vagdom. "Don't you think that's...dangerous?""Well, you asked me if I needed anything done and that's what I need. Don't worry, you won't be alone. I'm coming with you and I have another being lined out for you.""Great," mutters Sagom before taking another sip of her tea.-Mef Man

IC(Sagom and Vagdom)

Sagom smiled at him and shakes her head before placing her hand on his. "They are the ones who broke my clan up," he says, eyes narrowing before he takes another sip of tea. "They call themselves by the same name of Gavan like my clan, but they're completely opposite. They focus on terrorizing others instead of simple bounty hunting; marrying off my children and forcing them into their schemes." The Turaga smiles and looks toward the Ga-Toa. "But, not my Sagom," he adds.Sagom blushes again before turning back to Nost. "It's pretty much a suicide mission, unless we have enough help-""-which you will-""-yeah. Sure," she says, a grin on her face. "Any way, we're talking about itleast seven Skakdi, three Vortixx, and-atleast-half a dozen Toa against the three of us and this other being that Papa has lined out.""Don't worry; I'm sure we'll be able to find more beings," he adds. "So, what do you two say?""I'll follow you any where, Papa, but," looking to Nost, she adds,"Whatever Nost wants to do, though. I'm not leaving him behind. I'm...sorry Papa," Sagom adds, lowering her head in shame. How could she follow a Ko-Toa instead of her adopted father?Vagdom smiles at his daughter. "I understand, child. Whatever Nost wants to do is fine with me," he says looking to the Ko-Toa. "What do you say, Son?"-Mef Man

IC: NostNost sat back in his chair with one leg crossed over the other and folded his arms inwards. He looked down at the ground as he thought what they should do. It hit him that Sagom had liked him a lot for her to follow him around rather than stay with her "papa"."This job of yours...it sounds very dangerous. Most people would get killed." he said, looking up gravely at the Turaga and Sagom. Suddenly, a smile split forth from his face."Let's do it."

IC(Sagom and Vagdom)

"Oh, thank you, Nost!" exclaims Sagom as she leans toward Nost and wraps her arms around the being. She gives him a kiss on his cheek; a bright smile on her face.Vagdom looks toward Nost and says,"Thank you, Son. I can't do this without you two's help." The Turaga stands up and holds his hand out for the Ko-Toa to shake again; ignoring the Ga-Toa that was wrapped around him. -Mef Man

IC: NostNost rubbed Sagom's head affectionately with one hand while shaking Vagdom's hand with the other. If it wasn't for his dark color, he would be sure that the flushing in his cheeks that Sagom's kiss produced would be very visible. "Glad to be of service. I think this clan's going to get what's coming to them."

IC(Sagom and Vagdom)

Vagdom made sure to shake the being's hand less...painfully this time.Karz, are the new Ko-Toa nothing but taller Matoran?"Yes, they will get what's coming to them," he says to the Ko-Toa, a somewhat evil smirk on his face.Sagom was still holding onto Nost, planting a few more kisses on his face before looking to the Turaga-arms still around the Ko-Toa."So, where are we heading first?""Le-Wahi."The Ga-Toa looked puzzled. "Le, Papa? I thought they were in the northern regions.""They are, but I have a possible ally in Le-Wahi I was hoping you'd be able to get. He should have our means of transportation as well. Go to him and ask for his services. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to come. He has a...history with the clan."-Mef Man

IC(Sagom and Vagdom)

Vagdom looks toward Nost as he adds,"Well, actually, they're in northern Onu-Wahi around the Papa Nihu Reef," he says while pulling out a map. He lays it on the table and points toward the reef at the northern area of the island. "There.""How will we find this, 'ally' of yours, Papa?" she asks the Turaga."I was wondering who would ask that first," jokes Vagdom, a bright smile on his face. "You'll meet up with your brother Gezdom who's been doing a recon on the being and his little group. You'll find your brother in Le-Koro if all goes well."Sagom looked suprised at the name of her clan brother, but ignores her feelings and nods her head before releasing her grip on Nost. She stands up and says,"Okay, Papa, we'll head out for Le-Koro and be back here with this ally of ours. I love you," she adds before bending down and hugging her clan father."And I you," replies the Turaga while returning the hug. "Now, go, you two, and be save. May Mata-Nui be with you."The Ga-Toa nods her head before turning to the door. "Coming, Nost?"-Mef Man

OOC: Sorry for my little disappearance. Went out for sushi and I was brave enough to taste sea urchin. That resulted in me going to the bathroom. 'Nuff said.IC: Nost"Indeed." he said, beginning to walk with Sagom. "I think you'll be happy that I informed the stables' owner to keep the gukko we rode on." He fumbled with a pouch of widgets and wondered whether he should just buy seaweed or not. I've got enough money...plus, Sagom will like it.

IC - Kinika - MountainA waterfall.He'd fallen down a waterfall.It didn't feel good, but he now had this wild grin plastered on his face. His inventory consisted of his flamboyant personality and a metal cane formed by himself. He stood at the tip of a beaten path to cave he had heard of back in Ga-Koro. A cave of riches.Naara I'Rohu, for some reason or other, had come here.He and the Toa of water were not on good terms. This would be interesting. They hadn't met since they were kids. Next he had to find Kraeyn, but that would be fun. Naara might know where he was.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: KNI the school hasn't been created yet, this is the post that is inviting teachers. Also we decided on Naara being just another teacher now, there are no leaders of this school.IC: VernadonVernadon stepped lightly on the snow, he was here, the place his father had once cherished. And it's a place of painful memories. For once I agree with you.The place itself didn't look all that remarkable, just a few huts clustered around a courtyard. Not to mention, the hut had not aged well, but it wasn't what the place was that was so important, rather it was would it could be. What father envisioned. Vernadon knew that he could take up the his father's quest. To educate the Matoran, and to create a place where thinkers of all sort could come together in harmony. Nova needs training I can only provide him so much, but there are others out there who are willing to teach. Not just Nova but others as well.At that moment a Matoran came running out of the hut, he was older fellow. He wore a Huna and dark orange armor. His name was Movik and at one point he had taken care of Vernadon. "Vernadon!" the Matoran called out, "Have you come back to finish your father's work?""Yes I have." Vernadon replied cooly."Why now, after all these years?""Because, I was never fit to teach, nor did I have a reason to. But chance has given me a reason, to teach Nova. However I can not do it alone. To achieve what father truly intended, we need other teachers. I wish to make this a place of sanctuary and knowledge. A place neither Makuta's reach extends to or the Turaga's. Rather this will be a place where rationale beings can come to their own conclusions, and pass that knowledge on to others. For years Matoran have lived in the dark shadow of ignorance. Let this become a place where we can enlighten them. A bright candle, in the middle of night. A night filled with ignorance." Vernadon finished"Your father would be proud," was Movik could say."Can you gather some teachers, while I work on fixing up these huts?" Vernadon asked."Of course," Movik replied. "And in fact, there are other Matoran who believed in your fathers dream. Many live nearby, I could send them out to recruit others.""Thank you," Vernadon said to Movik as he was leaving. "Oh and Movik, make sure you tell the teachers that there is no money to be made from this venture." Vernadon then turned back to the huts. This place may not be much now, but we can make it so. Why are you helping me? Because even I believe that knowledge should be spread.. "Nova, let's get building."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Treat this IC as happening a fairly short while later.IC: dun-dun-dun-dunA pair of takea-skin boots pounded the snowy ground.hah-HUH, hah-HUHDeep breathing came from a blue Iden's mouth and nose-in through the latter, out through the first.slosh, slosh, sloSHA humongous tank of water's contents eddied and ebbed.dun-dun.The movement finally came to a stop.A young and strong-looking Ga-Toa paused before the huts. She wore padding of takea-hide and a cotton tee and short shorts. An indifferent expression was etched on her navy blue Great Iden, from out which stared two hazel eyes. A gigantic tank of water was upon the toa's back, and four small maces hung at her belt, along with a pouch for widgets."Reporting for duty," Naara I'Rohu intoned lazily.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: No. Way. It's finally here! *Squeals like a little fan girl* All joking aside; took you long enough!IC: Nost / AylaFor the first time, Nost returned a small kiss to Sagom and replied "You too." They made it to the stables and he walked over to the owner. "See this gukko here?" he said, pointing at Seaweed. "I want to buy him." The owner simply looked at Nost with a blank stare and extended his hand greedily, gesturing for money. Nost fumbled around in his pouch and pulled out a sufficient amount of widgets but the Matoran's hand stayed open. Nost sighed and put in ten more widgets but the hand still stayed open. Activating his Mahiki, Nost created an illusion of a beautiful female Ko-Matoran off in the distance, waving and winking at the owner."My sister would like to meet you. She thinks you're cute. I agreed with her that you'd be a fine man for her."With that, the Matoran hobbled off to meet the illusion created but would soon be disappointed greatly to discover it's true identity: thin air. "Bought the bird Sagom. Let's go before the merchant discovers my little secret."Ayla walked through the winter snow and walked inside a pub in Ko-Koro. Many people were there, drinking and the place was buzzing with talk. She took a seat herself and ordered water.OOC: Onarax, feel free to approach Ayla about the school, even though she's a soon to be student.