Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Oops, thanks for pointing that out. That's what I get for having so many characters... :P

IC(Vagdom)

"Woah, hold on there," he says to the being. "You and I aren't going in there unprepared. I'm waiting for four beings from Le-Wahi to come and help. Feel free to choose your weapons for the mission and they'll be handed to you at the start of the bounty."-Mef

IC: JL JL's swipe missed as Fallen slumped backwards a bit. Sure enough, there was a difference in air pressure. Well, that was a good thing. He wondered what to do next.JL: Be careful; His rhotuka can create whirlwinds. Make sure you don't lose concentration, and also try to add air pressure from above him to he can't fly. Keep him like that until he falls unconscious!He turned, and ran towards Zeltroth. Flipping his sword around, he unleashed the grappling hook, this time for combat purposes. Zeltroth could fight well in close quarters, as proven by the three downed Toa. He had to make sure his twin blades on the hook hit, and that he can't grab them, cut his own hands but pull each other closer. Gripping the hilt as he sprinted over, he put his shield on his back as electricity coursed through; enough voltage to make someone fall unconscious at a touch going through the hooks. When he was at range, around two meters away from Zeltroth, he lowered his upper body as he swung the hook.JL: You're opponent is me!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Khaed:"Sorry there, but as you can see I'm stocked," Khaed said, displaying his array of weapons to Vagdom. "I wouldn't mind a browse, through," Khaed added as he paroled the weapons.OOC: What kind of weapons do you have in your inventory?

Edited by Rakata

IC: ArgentumArgentum walked into Ko-Koro, and was greeted by a fight. Several Toa seemed to be trapping a vortixx, while another was charging a Skakdi who had 3 Toa defeated at his feet. Bloodlust came, and Argentum suddenly wanted to rip out everyone's throats. A fe seconds later, Turaga Whenuas voice resounded, and he stopped one of his swords barely from cutting Voi in half. Remember.He magnetically pulled away all 3 defeated Toa who had scratches and blood flowing on them. He put them on the ground, body laid out. He asked the closest one who was the enemy, weapons floating, powers ready.OOC: My strongest character is here. Wanna fight or stand down?

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: [Rannin]Rannin caused two shovels to materialise in his hands, handing one to his friend."So we dig holes first?" he asked.

IC: Bruntoa"No...I suppose we could for exercise but this is much faster..." He began to shape the course with his powers, the holes for the track appearing, then the pits... Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: [Rannin]"I see," said Rannin. "Well then I'll best get to work on making the swinging maces and broadswords you want."And so, the Toa of Iron sat down, before beginning to pour energy out of his hands, slowly creating the things that his friend wanted for the obstacle course that would bring terror to all students.

OOC: BTW, guys, have we decided whether people have to pay to come to the school? I would think that our characters would want it to be free, but we would still need funds...IC (Krohlen)Krohlen smiled, writing down the Matoran's short name."Well then, Red. Welcome to...well, er, we haven't quite decided on a name yet."He frowned momentarily, then went back to smiling."Feel free to pick one of the empty huts to live in for now, while we finish the actual construction."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: They make funds off letting people advertise on their grounds. Websites do that all the time.IC: [Rannin]Rannin sighed in relief as he finished his twelfth broadsword. It was rather difficult to make steel swords that could withstand the ages, but a tablet on forging he had read long ago had helped him make them without much fuss, other than draining his energy. With the twelve swords he had made and the two others he had created several minutes before, the obstacle course would be easily completed by the end of the day."Now to move onto the maces," he muttered as he let his power flow again.

IC: "Troublesome..."The voice came from behind Bruntoa and about two bio away. It was a lazy drawl, apathetic and slow.Naara stepped out from behind a hut. "I guess you'll need someone to test this course, yeah?," she asked. Her movements were totally languid as she strode to stand right next to the Earth toa.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: I believe Onarax wrote a post asking one of the teachers to tell all the others that this was a no-gain movement.IC: Red, AldarinThe matoran of fire nodded towards Krohlen. However, he still had stuff to do, and school, he could say, would be a hobby. So, for now, he'd live back home, where all his tools were.Red: You haven't finished creating it. How'd you even get the huts? So, I think I'm just gonna live back home. Well, I guess its home. I don't really have a home. I just wander around, killing things, trying to find out whats with all the deaths and Nex tablets. I guess the school's gonna teach me stuff other than killing and tracking and all the stuff I know, but don't know where I got. So thanks, but no thanks. Tell the turaga when I need to come. He'll probably find me trying to track down Nex. Other than that, unless you are forcing me to live in those huts......No.He turned around, and, pulling his knife out, using years of practice, threw it high up into the air. Then, he walked home, and soon found the knife in the keyhole. He twisted, and went back in for some sleep, and then some more brainstorming.Who the heck is Nex?Aldarin turned towards Krohlen. He sighed. For quite some time, he had still been trying to find out where Red came from, and why he had such a name. He had found out some secrets, but he didn't know everything. What he did know, however, was that everything Red did right now wasn't rude; In fact, it was his life before he ended up here.Black Ops member, Codename Red, Real name classified. Listed as KIA. But for which military?Aldarin: Ignore him. He's like that, always doing his own thing. He's young, but at the same time, does things which you would expect others such as Toa, or Military members to do.He was a military member; Until he lost his memory, and was listed as KIA back at wherever he came from.Aldarin: I'll tell him when its time. For some reason, he actually listens to orders.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: [Rannin]Rannin looked over to where Naara had approached Bruntoa. It seemed as if his colleague wanted to test out the obstacle course he and his fellow Pakari-wearer were finishing off."Just wait a moment," he said, replying instead of his friend. "We're nearly done. By the way, my name's Rannin, what's yours?"

OOC: Good. I would think that Krohlen at least would do it out of the goodness of his heart.IC (Krohlen)"Nex...?" Krohlen began to ask, but the Matoran was gone.He turned to the Turaga, and shrugged."If you say so," he said, before heading off to Rannin's hut. The Toa of Iron had said the books were probably behind it, and when he looked, sure enough, they were. Unfortunately, they were just sitting in stacks in a cart, completely unprotected from the elements."This won't do!" said Krohlen, sounding quietly outraged. "My books, the repository of knowledge, the future Library, just sitting out here to be rained on? No, this won't do at all!"He hefted a stack of books, and began carrying them to his hut.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Krohlen)Krohlen deposited the books in his hut and went for another stack.Soon, his hut was filling up with piles of books that would one day make up the school's Library. Just as he put the last stack in his hut, it started raining outside. Krohlen sat down in a chair, thanking Mata Nui that he'd managed to get everything inside.

IC: Naara didn't even gave a lazy grin as she rolled her dripping shoulders. She merely sighed.Release.Ah, her body was large now. Universal-if the area of the rainfall could be called a universe.And what she contained!Water dripped down beings upon beings. Over huts large and small fell cells of her body. Rivulets trickled across the swinging traps awaiting her, broadswords and maces alike.Glorious! Oh, life...Her shaking fingers undid the tank's straps. She floated it down to the ground with barely a thought.She didn't need it for the moment. Breathing in the moist air and feeling her consciousness embrace her body in a mother's caress was enough.And so Naara stood. Water sliding across armor and clothes in a sheath. Relaxed and ready to run the gauntlet.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: Bruntoa"The standard...is a hundred laps around the track and field. No masks or elemental powers. Then comes the obstacle course." He commented, still creating the final touches. "Actually, I still need someone to fill the pits with water..."He turned to Rannin. "Ah, those look perfect, now we need to create the posts to hold them up, and have a branch extend out for each of the weapons to swing on. Do you know how to make simple wind up machines? You know with gears and all? That would be a great way to keep them swinging."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: That's funny...Naara's mask is a Calix, but she doesn't know it. An Iden is useless for that stuff, anyways.IC: "...I still need someone to fill the pits with water..."And then Bruntoa realized that half of all that had fallen from the sky so far was trickling into each pit, filling them.Naara stood there, totally silent. She did not move as she commanded her body. The trickles were her blood, streams her muscles, mud cartilage. And she moved all as though they were not even human-the parts of a gigantic creature, ever-changing in its indolent splendor.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: VernadonIt was beautiful, the rain, the mountains, the snow. All were interlaced with his music. The very mountains amplifying the sounds of flute. The rain was like a drum beat for his music. It was a harmony, it had been a long while since Vernadon had gotten a chance to play like this. The music filled the air, now Vernadon would not be surprised if it reach the school itself in a word it was Beautiful. It had been to long since he had played like this, and now that he was it felt so right. Yes this school was the right idea. Agreed.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Sorry for the late arrival; I wasn't sure in what topic CRANE would start.How close to completion is the academy? And has it been officially named yet?IC (CRANE academy):In the absence of students, Nova had a hut to himself.He lay on a hammock suspended over a stony floor, his hands laced behind his head and his gaze directed to the dark ceiling. The curtains were drawn over the window; he wanted to be alone.The revelations had been laid on too thick since he and Vernadon had circled round Mount Ihu. First was the surprise that Vernadon was anything more than a warrior bard; his father had begun building an academy years ago, and Vernadon's destiny was to continue the job. Next was the sudden influx of teachers, wisened Toa and young-looking but still skilled Matoran, making Nova feel small and alone as perhaps the only apprentice in the group. Finally was the surprise that construction was coming along quite rapidly. Who would have thought building was so much easier with others helping you?And with that came a final revelation: that Nova was a part of something bigger now, that he would no longer have to fight and train and survive by himself.He took a deep breath and swung his hammock to the right, simultaneously rolling to the left and landing smoothly on his feet. He dusted off his armor, ensured his sword was securly on his back, and walked out the door into the sunlight.OOC: Nova is open for interaction with anyone working on the CRANE Academy.

Edited by Legolover-361