Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Noira:IC: Aurel:Noira led Aurel away so she could change into a set of robes for Aurel, and returned a few minutes later with a slightly unhappy Aurel.Aurel had some reason to be at least a little unhappy, the robes were a bit small for her, and seemed to reveal her figure for a bit, but above all, she was having a bad feeling about this.

IC: KeuirceKeuirce 'hmm'ed thoughtfully for a moment. "Nah, a quick slap should do the trick."IC: Myka"Well," Myka spun around, "This is where pretty much everyone lives. There are houses, and inns, and stuff."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: ZharukZharuk looked up to see Dakan returning with a box. "Forgot your pet I see," he said casually. "But we have been sitting around here for too long. We need to get the axe heads. If Alyo misses us, it's his fault." He walked off towards Ko-Wahi, Dakan not far behindIC: Ningjing"I'm not sure if there is much I can do about your prosthetic, but let me think..."

IC: ZakamaZakama waited for the others to finish their training and sighed a bit.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zakama"Alright," Zakama said withdrawing his blades and went up to Nawal.((Nawal reminds me of a certain song about...Narwhals!))

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC (Nawal):"Great, let's go." He said, walking off to Ko-Koro. He continued walking untill he made it infront of Nahu's shop.IC (Nahu):Nahu was studying the axe heads. What was their meaning? He thought What use are they? This was more important to him than anything else right now. Widgets may be an exceptionOOC: I thought it would be a matter of time before someone made that connection... But it was coincedental.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Myka"Well," Myka spun around, "This is where pretty much everyone lives. There are houses, and inns, and stuff."
IC: ZyronZyron nodded thoughtfully while taking a look at everything, trying to memorize as much as he could."So I guess you live around here, too?" he inquired. "And what exactly should I think of when you say stuff?"

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Zyron"Oh, okay. But then don't be surprised if I ask questions" Zyron replied. Then a sudden thought crossed his mind, and he couldn't help but grin."I could stick to yes/no questions though, if that's more comfortable for you."OOC: well that was... adorable :biggrin: (Myka, not Zyr. ^^)

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC:Kreigero thought she had spent enough meditation at the gate of Ko-Koro. She got up and walked through the streets of the reconstructing city.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: ZharukZharuk walked into Ko-Koro, his personal assassin and his pet snake in tow. "Here's the plan," he said. "You use your mask to zap in there, raze the building to the ground if you have to, find the axe heads, and then get out of there. Don't wait for me, go straight to Onu-Koro. There, try to find Cosi Mano. If he's not there, well, I'll deal with him later. See you in Onu." With that, Zharuk walked off.IC: Dakan"Hmmm," Dakan thought as Zharuk walked away. He began surveying Nahu's shop, looking for any potential weaknesses. His bog snake, who he had let out of the box, sniffed the air with it's tongue nervously. "Relax," he whispered.

IC: ZakamaZakama kept following Nawal, who he was tempted to call Narwhal. He was ready to see this weapon shop.

IC (Nawal and Nahu)Nawal walked in the shop to see the walls lined with all sorts of weapons and armor, but no shopkeeper. He peered behind the counter to see Nahu in the back room. He was obsessing over somthing on the table."Exuse me!" Nawal shouted, and Nahu looked up in surprise. He didn't expect someone to come in, he could usually see them before they come in. Without covering the axe heads, he came up to the front counter. Thats when Nawal saw it. He managed to see one axe head on the table, and after a moment, he matched it with the one that other Toa was holding. A key!"Where did you get that axe?" Nawal asked."I found them" Nahu quickly snaped back, forgetting he left them open in plain sight."Can I have a look? It may be vital." Nawal said."No!" Nahu shouted, "They are MINE!""Zakama?" Nawal shouted at Zakama outside the shop.

IC: Zakama"Yea?" Zakama said walking into the store, "Whoa cool axe! Mind I I look at them?"

IC (Nahu/Nawal):"No! These axes are not for sale!" Nahu shouted."Thoes are the axes that the other Toa was talking about! Remember, the one who dastroyed my village? He said that they are a key to somthing, and I intend to find out what" Nawal said to Zakama. "Can I please at least look at them? They are the weapons used to kill all of Ihu-Koro." Nawal asked Nahu."Key?" Nahu asked, dazed in thinking what they are a key to. "No, they are not for sale OR display! Final!"

IC: DakanDakan saw the matoran and the toa walk into the shop. they were being quite rude. "Guys," he said walking into the shop, snake in tow. "Mind your manners please." He needed to win this shopkeeper's trust before he smote him into the ground; a good way to do this would be to get these two meddlers out of the way. He was hoping that the axes wouldn't be in plain view for everybody to see, but he could adapt.IC ZharukMeanwhile, Zharuk went to a nearby liquor store and bought a 12 pack of lite bear. He then proceeded to get some renovating and redecorating tools. His old fortress would certainly be a mess by now and he was going to have to raise the living standards by quite a bit.

IC: Zakama"That's to bad, you would have gotten these swords," Zakama said, "Well polished, the blades never dull, strongest there is," Zakama lied,

IC (Nahu):Nahu obsessed over his swords a little, falling into the lie, before snapping back to reality. "Hey I know what you are trying to do! I've been at this for a while, I know all thoes tricks! Not for sale! These are too valueable!" Nahu quickly covered his mouth. NEVER say how valueable an item is if it is not for sale. Makes it a target for robbers."I have other custimers to attend to anyways." He said, looking at Daken.IC (Nawal):"We need thoes axes Zakama." Nawal said, "The memory of my people won't be at rest untill I find out what they do!"OOC: Hey I have to go for a little. I'll be on in less than two hours.. maybe