Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zakama"Trust me, these swords are worth their fortune," Zakama said drawing out the blades,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zakama"The blade is so fine it can slice down a tree like it was slicing butter," Zakama said, continuing to con the Toa, keeping a serious face like this was indeed truth, they needed the axes, Zakama can find replacements elsewhere.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: DakanDakan rolled his eyes. This conversation was :censored:STUPID!!! Still, these two fools who he could easily deal with later-increase gravity*100 around their heads and then throw a few darts-were doing the hard job for him; shaking down this salesman.IC: ZharukZharuk finished buying the supplies. Thinking it hot (quite stupidly) he took off his tuxedo and the rest of his outerwear, leaving him only in his armor. He then suddenly had the idea to go buy a take out meal for him and Dakan just in case they had to wait for awhile for Cosi. He went into a nearby restaurant.

IC: Rhow nodded at Kahlynn. "Good. Better find somebody to tag along with you; to use your elements and you can watch out for each other." she said."The rest of you, let's go investigate that shrine." Rhow raised a hand, signaling for those not tracking the Makuta-worshippers to follow her. The Skakdi slowly approached the opening in the wall of the cliff. Upon closer inspection, it looked like the entrance was not booby-trapped. Rhow confirmed that inspection by giving the cave entrance a quick scan with her thermal vision. Then, she stepped into the mouth of the cave, slowlly following the icy tunnel deeper to whatever waited in the vaern beyond.OOC: Alright, those wanting to track the worshippers follow Kahlynn, the other Skakdi are in the shrine. Wouldn't mind still having Iraanus as lead on this mission though, I have no real idea how the shrine looks like yet.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: KahlynnKahlynn bent down and began to uncover the tracks. Fortunately the windy environment hadn't damaged the trail in this area too much, thanks to the warmer air from Ga-Wahi nearby, but the Skakdi knew that the trail would become harder to follow as it moved away from the border.In the few moments he was doing this, the others headed off to the shrine and one or two stayed with him to follow the trail.

IC: ZakamaZakama went up tothe salesman with his fist fist on fire, "GIVE US THE :censored: AXES! WE NEED THEM!"

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: Zakama"No I got this, these are really important," Zakama said in a calm voice to Revor and then turned to Nahu with an enraged expression, "GIVE ME THOSE AXES! My friend needs them, so hand them over and we will return them,"

IC:Kreigero heard commotion down the street. Somebody was Crossing the Line. Kreigero ran into the shop. "What the karz is going on here?" She said in a stern voice.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: LathonLathon landed in the snow near the weapons shop. He'd flown over to Ko-Koro to see what the other's were doing. "Give them the axes." he commanded, his emerald eyes harsh. "Accept the fair trade, those swords are worth more then the axes." he said.OOC: I'm pretty sure Constructman's char sent darts at Zakama and Nawal.

IC (Nahu):"So many lies.." Nahu said to himself. "WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT THE AXES?!" Nahu shouted, getting extreamly upset. "If this many people want them, then it's obviously valueable. If it's valueable, then I keep it!"IC (Nawal):Nawal felt a sence of unease in his gut. Tension was mounting, and it will all snap soon enough.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Lathon"Sometimes we must to uneccesary things to do what's right." he said. "We can't be the heroes the Matoran want." he said. "Because we must do what what other's wont to keep them safe." he said."We need these axes to possibly save lives and unlock the secrets surronding Ihu-Koro." he said. "He won't sell them to us, so we must resort to... other tactics." he said.

IC (Nahu):"Not once in my life I was robbed of a personal item... And that will remain true today!" Nahu said, pulling out a sword from his collection, spinning it a few times to show that he knew how to use it."You are not welcome in my store, please leave as soon as possible."IC (Revor):Revor ducked when all the windows broke. He pulled out his three pronged staff at Lathon, and said "I suggest you do what he said. There are a lot of iron weapons in this room, and guess which element I am."

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif