Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

OOC: That's good, then. Got a new Mystix Ignotus'll probably send to do the job. Not the brightest. The new Mystix, not Ignotus.Be warned: DW reference coming up. :PIC: Pirok, Proditor & KraalThe boat finally reached the Kumu Islets, but the Matoran driving it refused to dock on the Xa-Koro islet, for fear of the creatures from the news. Instead, she dropped them on another, smaller islet. However, they were not alone...Kraal was the same Mystix Ignotus had asked to find more Mystix earlier. At the moment, he was on a smaller islet, searching for more of his siblings to join the fight. However, noticing two Toa, he began making small iron spikes and sending them propelling towards them.Proditor grabbed Pirok and pulled him behind a rock."What was that thing?" Pirok exclaimed."Dunno. Need to draw it's fire, attract its attention, get a proper look at it.""How?""Y'know how I sometimes have really good ideas?""Yes...?""Sorry." Proditor ran out in front of Kraal, waving his arms."LOOK AT ME, I'M A TARGET!"He then ducked down behind another rock."Alright, he's a weird bat thing, probably from the news article.""What'll we do?" Pirok asked."Sit here, and hope that when he realises he won't kill us very painfully." Proditor answered.OOC: Pirok, Proditor and Kraal open for interaction, if anyone wants to save them.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC Yasurek:"Ah, an agreement you say?" Yasurek said, drawing a spear. "So how many times did we agree to stab him, because I am in fact well equipped to handle any stabbing of the bird that is to occur. Just saying." He gestured to the number of spears in the sheathe on his back. "I have many options for you to choose from if needed."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC (Lohkar)"Lovely," said Lohkar. "I always like to 'ave a nice selection available, somewhat like a buffet."Lohkar began to count on his fingers."Right: Gunner, Yasurek, Tellus, Arzanyos, Kiox, Delarix, Raknar," he checked off each member of the crew who was on deck. "Tiras is dead; Primus an' Athillion I 'aven't seen since Po-Wahi; that leaves Doomslayer."He looked around at his assembled crew."Anyone seen Doomslayer?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Lohkar finished asking where Doomslayer was--Just in time for him to see a very large fruit cake fly onto the deck.One glossy black-armored hand followed it soon after, grabbing onto the rail and pulling itself up.And finally, one beret-wearing Calix appeared over the edge of the deck. Aki Rua grinned, flipping onto it. He doffed his cap to the lesterin. "CAP'N! I thought for sure you was dead!," explained the grinning toa. "So I got this fruitcake for everyone so we could mourn your loss; they're very good for usage as representations of fighters who must be left behind due to the fact that everyone on the enemy side gets a piece of them."The toa shrugged. "But you're not dead, so let's just eat it anyway."OOC: The Captain has a lot of Naming Day spirit.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Aw, I thought your reply to that'd be a lot funnier. Something along the lines of 'you ARE a fruitcake'. As cool dudeic and insane people can be called fruitcakes. Savvy? :PIC: Pirok"Do you have a plan?" Pirok asked.IC: Proditor"No, I have a thing. It's kind of like a plan, but with more greatness." Proditor replied.IC: Pirok"What's your 'thing' then?" Pirok asked.IC: Proditor"Run."IC: Pirok"Is that it?" Pirok asked, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.IC: Proditor"No; Run like Karz."As Proditor said this, he began running, sword drawn, at Kraal.IC: KraalKraal jumped up, out of the way of Proditor, before flapping his wings and setting off towards the Xa-Koro islet.IC: PirokPirok tied a rope around his hand, and grabbed Proditor's arm."Well, I have a real plan: Hold on tight!"Pirok threw the other end of the rope, and it tied around Kraal's foot, lifting them into the air.IC: Proditor"And how, exactly, are we going to get down?" Proditor asked.IC: Pirok"To be honest, I hadn't really thought of that..."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Sorry if this spoils the mood.IC: Proditor"Look, there's a boat ahead. If I cut the rope... NOW!" Proditor cut the rope with his sword, and he and Pirok landed on the deck of the Infernavika.IC: Pirok"Er... Hello." Pirok said, standing up. "Y'know, this isn't nearly as bad as it looks."OOC: I've always wanted to do that. Y'know, drop from the sky after being carried by an enemy of the cutthroats that now surrounded me.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Before anyone knew it, The Captain was sitting behind the swivelling disk launcher-which he had now wheeled towards the new arrivals-and was saluting with one hand as he aimed his repeating crossbow."PERMISSION TO FIRE, CAP'N?"

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC (Lohkar)Proditor found the tip of Lohkar's cutlass pointing at him."Excuse me, mate," the pirate captain said, "but you're sittin' in my fruitcake."He looked over his shoulder at Doomslayer."Hold fire, gunsman," he told the ever-enthusisatic Toa. "Just keep that one covered."He jerked his head at Pirok.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Proditor"Oh." Proditor reached down, taking a crumb of the squished fruitcake, and putting it in his mouth. "Tastes nice."IC: Pirok"Wait, why me?" Pirok asked. "Oh yeah. The Tryna."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Lohkar)"I don't give a Karz what mask ya wear," Lohkar told Pirok. "I'm no Toa; I don't go in for all your fancy morals and codes. But the fact that ya just dropped out o' the sky onto me ship is a little puzzlin'. I've 'ad more people than I'd like droppin' in lately, an' it's startin' ta get on my nerves. Mind explainin' yourselves?"

IC: Pirok"Well, we came here after an insane Toa of Ice who wanted to kill everyone on Mata-Nui. And, I assume, the Kumu Islets. We came here on a boat from Ga-Koro, but the driver refused to bring us as far as Xa-Koro because there was something in the news about a fight. We were left on another Islet, but we were attacked by a strange bat-thing with power over iron. It flew away towards Xa-Koro, so I tied a rope to its leg and we held on to it." At this point Pirok lifted his arm, showing the rope tied around his left wrist. "This bright spark, whose name is Proditor, cut the rope, and we dropped on to your ship."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC - Kiox - InfernavikaKiox was suddenly visible, a few feet in front of Lohkar with his back facing Pirok and Proditor."They seem fairly harmless to me, captain." he said, shrugging.The Toa turned to the said harmless Toa."If I may suggest, bringing them back to the dock- for a small fee, of course -would benefit both parties." He through his hands out, as if in miniature celebration. "Everyone wins!"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: GH, (believe it or not) I almost had Proditor ask to join Lohkar's crew when he was recruiting, as Proditor was in Ga-Koro at the time. Imagine how different things would be...And if any of you are wondering what Pirok looks like, that's him in my avatar. Except he's wearing a Tryna now.IC: Proditor"Except said money-losing people." Proditor pointed out.IC: Pirok"Proditor, I really think it would be better for us if we just accepted the offer." Pirok said, noticing that the majority of the beings didn't exactly look friendly. Not only that, but judging by their location, they were most likely pirates.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC - Kiox - InfernavikaA smile appeared on his face. It didn't reach his eyes."Yes, you lose money. But that means we get you back to shore. Isn't that worth it?"He shrugged."A small traveling fee, I should think. Unless you want to swim back. I believe the planks are in working order."It was now evident that his words were a threat. "Swimming" wasn't a good idea, seeing as he was a Toa of water. He was robbing them with words. He was a pirate. His piracy was mental as well.He'd get payed, they'd get back to shore, poorer and wiser. A sly grin appeared on his face.Win-win situation.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Pirok & Proditor"Fifteen widgets?" Proditor asked, the disbelief clear in his voice. Pirok silenced Proditor"We'll take it." Pirok handed over the last of his money. Note to self: Try to get that back later...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: An interesting thought...IC (Lohkar)Lohkar let Kiox do his stuff. He accepted his widgets with a slight smile, noting that Kiox had ensured that he kept his captain happy, while still taking a fair share for himself. He showed potential..."Right," the Lesterin said, clapping his hands. "Let's get you fellers back to shore, eh?"He strode up the steps to the aftcastle, taking the helm."A current, Kiox, if you'd be so kind!" he called to his weatherworker.With the Toa of Water's control over the sea, and Lohkar guiding the ship, the Infernavika soon reached the dock of Xa-Koro.

IC: Pirok"Yes. Thankyou very much for your hospitality. We'll just get off now." Pirok said, stepping back. "Uh... How do we get off?"

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Pirok & Proditor"Thankyou again. We'll be leaving now." Pirok walked over to the gangplank."Wait, I have just one more question-""Proditor." Pirok said, a hint of a threat in his voice."Fine then." Proditor said, walking over to Pirok, looking like a small child whose ice-cream had fallen on the ground.The two got off, but Pirok saw Pulse's Hau-wearing corpse, and another bat-thing. Oh, this is not good...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Gunner - Xa-Koro/Infernavika/Near to ShoreGunner laughed, 'Sure Cap. Might as well see what we'll be fighting next!'He grabbed old of the side of the boat, vaulting over the side, before tumbling to the ground below.Or so it seemed. At the last second, he channeled his elemental power, creating a cushion of air beneath him, stopping his momentum.He glanced back at the rest of the crew, 'Well c'mon then! Let's not wait for the grass to grow!'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: I'm back.IC (Xa-Koro):"Ha. Passengers."The scoff came from Raknar, leaning against the corner of the Infernavika's wall, where it met the raised captain's deck. The Skakdi brushed a few fragments of wood off his brow and said, "I do hope we ain't gonna be takin' any more passengers. I hate 'em."He stood up. "To the Black Spot, sure. But no one had better forget my plans to go underground and discover just what lies under Xa-Koro. I ain't just in this for the money -- I'm in this for the thrill of adventure, to have my name go down in history as belonging to one of the most feared pirates and warriors ever to exist."OOC: I know full well we should contact an RPG staff member before adventuring underneath Xa-Koro. I just don't think Raknar would let the matter drop; he's a Skakdi, after all, and being a Skakdi comes with a stubbornness that no one can extinguish... except maybe a female Skakdi. :P

IC: [Septimus]Due to the fact that most of the chaos was over, Septimus was wondering why he and Cersei were merely standing around in the marketplace doing nothing. He then remembered that they were waiting for Salvinn to return, yet the Vortixx still hadn't managed to come back. This left the Plasma Matoran in a quandary. He really wanted to leave, yet they still had to wait for their companion."I wish I was a Toa," he muttered. "Then I could control the fourth state of matter and do stuff with stripped electrons."

OOC:

OOC: I know full well we should contact an RPG staff member before adventuring underneath Xa-Koro. I just don't think Raknar would let the matter drop; he's a Skakdi, after all, and being a Skakdi comes with a stubbornness that no one can extinguish... except maybe a female Skakdi. :P

First, I've always wanted to go into those caves; Second, not you too! :P (There was a whole conversation about this in the News & Discussion topic, and it got so off-topic that Nuju had to interfere)IC: Pirok, Ignotus & KraalKraal flew over to Ignotus, but he noticed that the two Toa from earlier were just a short distance away."Sir, you may wish to turn around.""What is it now?" Ignotus said, turning. He then noticed the two Toa sneaking up behind him. "Well, well. What do we have here?""Nothing. Nothing to see here. Just wondering..." Pirok gestured at Pulse. "Is he dead?""Of course. I killed him myself." Ignotus answered. "And I'm going to kill you, too."OOC: So, is anyone gonna save them? Because unless someone interferes, I can guarantee that one of my characters will die in this fight. :evilgrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar jumped off the ship and onto the jetty."Let's sleep on it," he said, as they made their way to the Black Spot. "We'll decide in the mornin'."

Half an hour later, Lohkar was lying on his back in one of the Black Spot's wonderfully comfortable beds. His crew had taken every free bed in the inn. Lohkar chuckled. He wondered how Raknar and Doomslayer would be getting on in that double bed he'd allocated them...

OOC: Sorry, LL. Couldn't resist. And TFL, I can see you're going to have fun with this...

OOC: Well, it's been four hours and fourteen minutes, I may as well post this now.IC: Proditor & Ignotus"I don't think you are." Proditor ran at Ignotus, sword in hand.Ignotus, however, simply pushed Proditor back with magnetism."I'm giving you a choice here. Leave me alone... Or pay the price."OOC: Yes, no-one's dead yet. I will kill one of them in the next post unless someone interferes.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: @Geisthaende: Lul xP You know Aki too well.IC: Said Doomslayer grinned. He was currently strumming his ukulele and waggling Cappie in Raknar's face"CAPPIE SAYS HI, OH HI, OH HI, BECAUSE HE'S HAPPY TO MEET YOU, FIRST MATE-SIGH," he sung with a fairly apt sigh. "I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE ME, BUT MAYBE YOU LIKE CAPPIE!""And do remember," he added, pausing in strumming for a second, "That having a Rakkie of your own would be really cool. I mean, even CAP'N can't top that.""Oh," the toa continued. "Before I get back to my EPIC BARD HALPING YA TA GO TA SLEEP TIEM, you should know that Cappie is very nice at helping people go to bed." He grinned again. "One feels so safe with a god at their side under the covers."

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC (Black Spot Inn):"Oh," said Doomslayer (Raknar's fists tightened to the point where he thought his veins would blow out), "before I get back to my EPIC BARD HELPING YA TA GO TA SLEEP TIME, you should know that Cappie is very nice at helping people go to bed." "Cappie" was currently being wagged back and forth in Raknar's face whilst Doomslayer absently strummed a ukelele and rambled. Doomslayer was a true multitasker. He grinned at Raknar's expression. "One feels so safe with a god at their side under the covers."Silence. Long, cold, and so awkward it broke the scales.This was the first time in recorded history that a Skakdi blanched."...Well," said Raknar huskily, gently nudging Cappie away from his face so his little fists wouldn't smash Raknar's retinas, "maybe you can get me a plushie tomorrow. Okay?"It was more to get Doomslayer off his back than anything, but from the way Doomslayer's eyes lit up, Raknar couldn't help but wonder if tomorrow, he would find a dozen plushies under his covers.He mentally shrugged off the thought. The idea was preposterous.Wasn't it?"G'night," he grunted, rolling over under his covers. "An' don't play your ukelele. I don't care how awesome it is, I prefer to sleep in silence."

IC: "Aw," The Captain moaned, about to whine--But then he appeared to remember that he could get Raknar plushes later.His eyes lit up again. Even as he put away his ukulele and laid Cappie down on his pillow, the toa had a maniacal gleam in his eye."Don't worry, First Mate," he whispered to himself even as his eyes closed. "You're safe and sound with me."OOC: Not saying whether The Captain is actually asleep or not. I'm not sure I even have an idea.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC (Black Spot Inn):Off to the side, Raknar heard Doomslayer murmur. He caught the words "First Mate" and "you're safe and sound with me," and blanched again. Surely Doomslayer wasn't referring to him like a pet!He quelled the swirling clouds of annoyance in his mind and pulled his covers over his head.