Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

It's not special, trust me.It's kind of like...eating a 2 pound burger and then realize what you just wasted so much effort on for so little gain."I killed a Rahkshi" sounds so much cooler than "I survived against a Rahkshi" anyway. :P-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

If we have what they are looking for, and we hand it over, then we'll be alright.But if we don't, they'll probably keep fighting.And if they're looking for our lives, putting down our weapons would be sheer idiocy.I see no way around this dilemma...

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

all I know is that the battle of Rahkshi is epic, and I'm laughing my slippers off contemplating how'll you'll all die. Though, knowing Nuju, he'll probably have the Rahkshi give you all a sound lecture and a lolli and then leave if you drop your weapons...

So, how many rakshi are left and what has happened to each one. I find it almost impossible to figure ou what is going on in these giant battles, expecailly whensome of my posts are ignored, like the one about running over the rakshi, or thrugh depending on what state it was in.

I'm sorry if anyone has been waiting on me. I haven't been feeling very interested in these shenanigans lately, and other experiences on BZP have left me disenchanted with the willingness of BZP members to experiment with new formats of games. Don't expect any activity from me. At all.If you want some advice on RPG making, feel free, but none of the current batch of CRPGs interest me and the BZPRPG is boring now. Maybe I'll come back and help people develop new ideas for RPGs in March.:w:

I'm surprised with and proud of myself that I kept my Rahkshi to maiming-only in that last post. Some of you guys almost got killed because I was annoyed at having to respond to so many... :evilgrin:

Just a kitty, just a kitty. He's just a kitty. Definitely not a staff member in command of a squad of Rahkshi, ready to destroy half the island with the slightest provocation.Just a kitty, just a kitty...Yeah, we're thrilled that you managed to show some self-control. Of course, we're mostly thrilled at not being viciously murdered. :P

Lacertus