Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Well you did help amputate Sulov's hand.

Too bad he's being Overshadowed By Awesome as Sulov's Chosen and Gavarm's a right Ikkaku. Between them and Uyism, the other members of 7th are wont to be forgotten for not being more than squaddies no matter how much char dev they go through.I mean, just look at the fight scenes! I'll admit I've been essentially writing almost all of the Hive Assault over the Ussalry's shoulder, but Tarnok and Brovuv are the only ones to have not experienced a CMoA unique to them thus far. And the formation's awesome is more a result of the squadrons working as one unit.Tarnok's also had a lot of char development. Yet here it seems he falls short again...Kol's psyche is growing and changing more than Tarnok has. I'll admit the dude had several really establishing moments (ex: the aforementioned amputation); however, they are also overshadowed by Sulov's own IPP ones.Bottom line: If you want Tarnok to get remembered, prepare to be disappointed. XP(no offense krayz by the way) Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I think that after this fight is over, Mussiki ought to travel back with the Seventh. Keep with his para-military force, ya know.

Yeah. At the least, Gavarm likes him. I'unno about the rest.And hey. With both the loss of Kol and the [probable] loss of Sulov (to plot) approaching, they're gonna need a musician for cheer. He would be officially declared an honorary member in no time.

[Profiles]

In reply to all of you: I think I'll be bringing him back again, but I'll make, say, five original chars. After all, half my expies weren't expies at the beginning, they sorta..became that way. General layout:Noob ToaObnoxious VortixxCrotchety TuragaMatoran who is actually far smarter than said noob ToaExtremely ugly Skakdi whose personality doesn't reflect his face.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Say Mango, you have control over Daylah right?

Yes.But no Darre interaction just yet. I'm sorry-there are several things I need to take care of. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

I think that after this fight is over, Mussiki ought to travel back with the Seventh. Keep with his para-military force, ya know.

Yeah. At the least, Gavarm likes him. I'unno about the rest.And hey. With both the loss of Kol and the [probable] loss of Sulov (to plot) approaching, they're gonna need a musician for cheer. He would be officially declared an honorary member in no time.
I can see Mussiki leading them into battle alongside Gavarm someday.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

In reply to all of you: I think I'll be bringing him back again, but I'll make, say, five original chars. After all, half my expies weren't expies at the beginning, they sorta..became that way.General layout:Noob ToaObnoxious VortixxCrotchety TuragaMatoran who is actually far smarter than said noob ToaExtremely ugly Skakdi whose personality doesn't reflect his face.

I suppose they'll develop away from their original character archetypes?

Yes.But no Darre interaction just yet. I'm sorry-there are several things I need to take care of.
Don't worry. It's perfectly fine.

In reply to all of you: I think I'll be bringing him back again, but I'll make, say, five original chars. After all, half my expies weren't expies at the beginning, they sorta..became that way.General layout:Noob ToaObnoxious VortixxCrotchety TuragaMatoran who is actually far smarter than said noob ToaExtremely ugly Skakdi whose personality doesn't reflect his face.

I suppose they'll develop away from their original character archetypes?

Yes.But no Darre interaction just yet. I'm sorry-there are several things I need to take care of.
Don't worry. It's perfectly fine.
Indeed. Megatron has spawned in Ta-Wahi, as far as possible from the action. Because I'm curious as to what the Phantoms will do under the Reign of Starscream Zaruthan.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Oh way to go Grochi. We had a touching moment where Pearl is ready to sacrifice her life for her friend, and then you come in with some random Le-Citizen who has never met any of them before and ruin it. >_<

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Oh way to go Grochi. We had a touching moment where Pearl is ready to sacrifice her life for her friend, and then you come in with some random Le-Citizen who has never met any of them before and ruin it. >_<

Well, you ninja'd me while I was writing.So I had to change it up a bit after my spell check.

profiles i guess

Hmm, I think the BZPRPG Podcast some of the players. That would be interesting.

What.
I think he meant...No, wait...I dunno. :shrugs:@GrochiThe point is that it would've been better if your Le-Toa had just not arrived at the scene. :P Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

Hmm, I think the BZPRPG Podcast some of the players. That would be interesting.

What.
This about summed up my thoughts.-Teezy
I think he forgot to add in the 'should interview' between podcast and players. As in,"I think the BZPRPG Podcast should interview some of the players. That would be interesting."

profiles i guess

Ah. There was that interview by Onarax with Tuck and Katuko. And I just interviewed Tyler earlier, so I'm editing it together with the podcast episode right now.

You finished the Podcast already? Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a new record!

Would there be anywhere that a maniacal Fe-Toa could fit in? Ive gotten lost in the topic trying to find somewhere reasonable.

I might be able to help. What kind of interaction are you looking for?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.