Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Obviously not you. :P Alright, so one of Rocka's chars has challenged Heuani alone, the Mark Bearers are now all in Ga-Koro, a hole has been broken into the Rama hive, and that's all I know. :P EDIT: Oh, and if you want to help me, Kal, and the others with something, check out Pit: Arrow of Light's blog.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Is anyone else reminded of Mace Windu's team by the latest Mahdrik post?EDIT: Salvinn and Septimus are still in a bar doing nothing.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

The six Rahkshi are dead, Trakuda's been killed, Reordin blew a hole in the hive, and there's a fresh swarm of Rama moving that are trying to box in the strike forces.And, also, Mahdrik is leading a team to help fight Heuani.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Wow, that last Madrihk post changes things. You really want us to focus on Heuani? I predict that this will either end very badly, or be a real turning point in this battle.I would send a character to help, but I've already posted since Nuju's last. Depending on what Nuju does with his next post, I might send someone to try to shoot him with a sanok.So yeah, you can count on at least one more toa to help out, but you might have to wait for it.

ppg2.png

Sulov just suggested his plan. I can't wait to see what the other commanders' reactions are...I think it'll be popular; seems to be following the popular trend of this fight well enough. That is to say, Heroic Sacrifice meets Rated M For Manly. How else did we get Trakuda and Bane and Komisk?I forgot about the explanation of how and why the Ussalry looted Trakuda's weaponry, but I don't suppose anyone minds. Exposition < Strategizing anyway.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Sulov just suggested his plan. I can't wait to see what the other commanders' reactions are...I think it'll be popular; seems to be following the popular trend of this fight well enough. That is to say, Heroic Sacrifice meets Rated M For Manly. How else did we get Trakuda and Bane and Komisk?I forgot about the explanation of how and why the Ussalry looted Trakuda's weaponry, but I don't suppose anyone minds. Exposition < Strategizing anyway.
Mussiki has a bad feeling about that attack.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Mussiki has a bad feeling about that attack.
He has every right to. Sulov is gambling the lives of every Ussalmatoran (and ussalirroit) present for entry to the Hive and a thinning of the horde. And he's still unsure about it.Also: I like how Mussiki considers the Ussalry 'invaluable' when they only killed rama and kept alive. The other groups actually supported a direct attack on the Hive-Sulov's only been able to smash hundreds (though not thousands) of wasps to pieces, lul. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

The Ussalry have been useful to cover the flanks/back of the main force. An armoured group covering the outside is always useful-they're the defenders, maintaining protection on the sides and back, while the main fighting force runs up at the front.Ah well, Mussiki has just decided to alter the plan slightly.

profiles i guess

^They haven't exactly done that for more than five minutes. The rest of their time on the field was either spent recuperating and getting fixed up, or slogging through swarms and the fallen alike kio away from the other groups.If they really wanted to go defensive, then they'd probably form the defensive wedge and use their repeating crossbows more. The saperka are utilized because they fit best with the offensive wedge...It can be sheathed quickly enough for them to couch lances and charge immediately after the forces before them part.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Onarax, Tyler wants to kill Salvinn, you owe me posts with Soran, Vernadon and Narynth seems to have a hate towards Vossen. Basically, you have a lot of things you need to do, and with characters involving mine, they're still right where they left off, so get moving. :P

does anyone actually WRITE funerals in this game? If so, there's a rotting dead corpse in ga-wahi that's probably attracted several flies by now.Also, I'd love to see such a large communal effort to bury their loved ones. This would be rping together at the max.

Onarax, Tyler wants to kill Salvinn, you owe me posts with Soran, Vernadon and Narynth seems to have a hate towards Vossen. Basically, you have a lot of things you need to do, and with characters involving mine, they're still right where they left off, so get moving. :P
You blew it. :P-Teezy Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Quit bickering about who's defending best. You're all defending pretty well, and you are all expendable in the end. :biggrin:

Wow, that last Madrihk post changes things. You really want us to focus on Heuani? I predict that this will either end very badly, or be a real turning point in this battle.
Toa of Shadow or not, he's still just one person. We stopped Rahkshi that could teleport absolutely anywhere, while Heuani can only "teleport" between shadows. Rahkshi can stab clean through a Toa and fling the corpse at the next attacker, while Heuani is presumably not strong enough to do that. Shadow can shoot lightning of sorts. We have lightning too. Shadow can create solid walls of darkness to slam into unfortunate victims. We got stone and ice and iron.Each and every Toa character on the field can bend the elements to their will. Heuani has an advantage because there will always be shadows nearby, but we got similarly empowered allies: Toa of Plant-Life, Air, Earth, etc. With Kanohi, some can fly, some have telekinesis, some are extremely quick, some can create illusions. Heuani might be worth 3 or even 5 Toa on his own due to being a high-ranking servant of Makuta and also being a staff character, but we have more than that to throw at him. We have way more than that.Set him on Fire or melt his armor with Plasma. Hold him still with Magnetism. Rip him open with Iron. Light up the area so he can't teleport as well. The moment he "melts", aim your powers at your own shadows to catch him when he reappears. Freeze him. Crush him. Shatter him. Electrocute him. Pulverize him. *Mad Dr. Wily laughter*I try not getting all high and mighty here, I don't think we are invincible by any means, but look where we are. We are standing next to a cracked Nui-Rama hive, a structure once thought permanent. We have basically forced our way into the plot. Some have died. Some are injured, but still trying. Some have retreated. But we are all bloody well gonna see that hive torn apart in the end, and now that Heuani has dared to set foot on the ground and act all callously, he will be demolished for his smug overconfidence. Edited by Katuko

That reminds me, I ought to take Hasil to visit his uncle's grave again.Nuju, I can only imagine what his uncle's split-face looks like now that it has had time to decompose. I can't wait to see what that Rahkshi of Fear really did to it.

profiles i guess