Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Well, I'm back. Hopefully for good this time. But man, it's been a while; hope I'm not too rusty. I hope to pick up again with Velox (and Kakaru) soon, too. If you are in Bad Company, feel free to interact with Razik in Onu-Wahi (the post I linked to). newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Well, I'm back. Hopefully for good this time. But man, it's been a while; hope I'm not too rusty. I hope to pick up again with Velox (and Kakaru) soon, too. If you are in Bad Company, feel free to interact with Razik in Onu-Wahi (the post I linked to). newso1.png

Do you still write stories? If you do, you should be fine. :PYou review them well enough.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Dehkaz just found out the Toa of Iron make pretty good battering rams. Especially when you want to get to the floor above you in a hurry. :PMan, that guy is awesome. :P^ self complement ^

I remember in...october...or was it september? Not sure...anyway, I recall Skyra going through a tree...head first...Yeah...those were some good times....

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Just remember that I can do the same thing to you if I feel like it. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tounge2.gifEdit: Oh, and hi Velox. You don't remember me since I was not around to remember, but I do remember you.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

How do you think I felt?-Teezy

GOOD GOD DOOMIE's HERE.Welp, I think Grochi has a thing or two to say to that guy. And I'm keeping my job. :PAnd I just read Ta-Wahi, thank you. Grochi and Doomie might fight in the near future.
Yes, Doomie has returned with Kiox. His journey to pick up his grenade launcher, ammo, and EXPLODYs has been more than sucessful (he got a girlfriend/mechanic & a snazzy sea outfit as well).We'll see. What will be, will be. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

GOOD GOD DOOMIE's HERE.Welp, I think Grochi has a thing or two to say to that guy. And I'm keeping my job. :PAnd I just read Ta-Wahi, thank you. Grochi and Doomie might fight in the near future.
Yes, Doomie has returned with Kiox. His journey to pick up his grenade launcher, ammo, and EXPLODYs has been more than sucessful (he got a girlfriend/mechanic & a snazzy sea outfit as well).We'll see. What will be, will be.
They should. I want to see what would happen.Let's wait until we get off the ship though. :P

profiles i guess

How did he get a grenade launcher? o_O

Commissioned one from Stralix. Geisthaende said I could assume it finished before he left permanently.It's fairly primitive, mind you. But it's still a great Bionicle!gunpowder weapon.@Kal: Well yeah. In every onboard fight Doomie has been in up till now, only one has NOT ended with a portion of the deck on fire. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

So, wait, what kinda Toa is he?

Oil. Read the profile-it's in the first link of my sig.Not like anyone in-game knows, though. Save perhaps Zmija.
Skyra still isn't sure what he is...he thinks he's either a really weird Toa of Earth...or something. :P Though he did note Doomslayer's love of oil.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

@Kal: Well yeah. In every onboard fight Doomie has been in up till now, only one has NOT ended with a portion of the deck on fire.

HA! Ya see, I wasn't such a cool dude after all! Even the crew set the deck on fire!
Doomie was captain then, though. He automatically had permission to set his ship on fire. You didn't. :P

profiles i guess

@Kal: Well yeah. In every onboard fight Doomie has been in up till now, only one has NOT ended with a portion of the deck on fire.

HA! Ya see, I wasn't such a cool dude after all! Even the crew set the deck on fire!
Doomie was captain then, though. He automatically had permission to set his ship on fire. You didn't. :P
No, he wasn't. His title is The Captain. He was never actually the captain.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

No, he wasn't. His title is The Captain. He was never actually the captain.-Teezy
Close enough, then. :P Who cares.And I like how you just randomly threw Corik over right when he came. "I might be able to get us in the Kor-OH!" "Shut up Corik!" "Why didn't you tell me you'd pick me up?" "We were just going over that!" "BUT I WASN'T HERE!"

profiles i guess

Skyra still isn't sure what he is...he thinks he's either a really weird Toa of Earth...or something. :P Though he did note Doomslayer's love of oil.

E, he stated previously that he's a toa of Earth with a Matatu. He explained his lack of dependency on element by saying that he hasn't needed to use it for a good many years-and when one has as many weapons as he does, well, can any char really disprove that?Even if Psionics toa was allowed, I'm not sure they could get past his guise. We've seen 'Doomie-speak' extend to thoughts...I'm fairly certain they wouldn't be able to figure out if there is anything more beneath that comedic-relief facade.@Wotsiznaim: That was actually when Lohkar was captain. But most of the time, it was actually to protect the ship from attacks (huge plasma waves sound familiar to anyone?).

[Profiles]

That reminds me, say there was a custom mask that I wanted for a character, what would I do if someone had already made it?

Take that to the staff. I'm fairly certain Discussion isn't for discussion of that stuff.I, though, would guess that your char could wear it without a problem.

[Profiles]

I'm going to Hawaii until the 3rd. I'll be able to view the forums, but posting will be limited. Be aware.

Oh joy... I guess I'll be the one trying to move the Companions along while you're away. Oh, and since your posts will be limited, I guess I won't have the fun of reading your Anthyn posts... it's fun reading those!

Oh joy... I guess I'll be the one trying to move the Companions along while you're away.

Don't worry, I'll (attempt to) help as well. Currently trying to think of a good response to Nuju's refusal to tell us anything.

Q2TtLEz.png

Yes, Doomie has returned with Kiox. His journey to pick up his grenade launcher, ammo, and EXPLODYs has been more than sucessful (he got a girlfriend/mechanic & a snazzy sea outfit as well).We'll see. What will be, will be.
They should. I want to see what would happen.Let's wait until we get off the ship though. :P
I'm sad I missed this. Oh well. Song can still comment later. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG