Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I have made a new character. His name is Bauglir. He has an iron tower in the middle of a desert land, a large warhammer and shield, fancy armour with an oddly shaped Tryna with three crystals shining upon his brow.Guess who he's based off of.

what does he want? D:
To control all of Mata-Nui.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'm taking too long between posts lol... can someone give me a quick summary of what's happened within the last week or two, specifically in Ga-Wahi? I have no idea where Vacir is, and I really don't feel like reading through a dozen pages of posts that, for the most part, don't concern me in the slightest :PThanks in advance. Hoping I can post more often than I am now :)

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGThey have a Wiki for David Edding's works, with the Belgariad, the Elenium...SQUEE...*ahem*Sorry, he was a good friend of the person who provided the character that was the inspiration for my new character. In fact, he even helped this man write some of his famous works.Has anybody guessed it yet?

profiles i guess

:kaukau: Thor?By the way, I have two characters there right now, if you're interested. Well, you can look at my profiles on them to see if they're worth interacting with. They don't make for major plot-movers, but they do add a little to the narrative and make the journey a little sweeter. Although if only Kraggh spoke a litle more often. Darn.You know, one of these days I'm going to have it where I take to write a BZP (Big Zonking Post) where Kraggh finally says his first word in this RPG. So long as it's a good read and I have a good story idea for it.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

:kaukau: Thor?By the way, I have two characters there right now, if you're interested. Well, you can look at my profiles on them to see if they're worth interacting with. They don't make for major plot-movers, but they do add a little to the narrative and make the journey a little sweeter. Although if only Kraggh spoke a litle more often. Darn.You know, one of these days I'm going to have it where I take to write a BZP (Big Zonking Post) where Kraggh finally says his first word in this RPG. So long as it's a good read and I have a good story idea for it.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Close. This character who was the inspiration for mine was of a god-like order. Although, there was no Loki to mess with his hammer and make it all short. It has a very long haft.Here, I'll give a hint: Elves hate him. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

:kaukau: I probably have never heard of this character, or so my hunches are telling me judging by the way you speak of this author and by how the crystals on the head sound completely unfamiliar.By the way, there's a character I want to use eventually. Although it will be after a long plotline where I gradually reveal the members of an old Toa team calling themselves, and after I draw her. I want her to be a Toa of Water, and I want her name to be Ghoti.And it will be pronounced "Cathy".Now, here's the question. When I begin my posts with her, should I write them like this

IC: (Ghoti [pronounced "Cathy"])

or like this?

IC: (Ghoti)

Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

:kaukau: I probably have never heard of this character, or so my hunches are telling me judging by the way you speak of this author and by how the crystals on the head sound completely unfamiliar.

Uggh...okay. One more hint. The Author...wrote an amazing trilogy of books. Peter Jackson made movies about each.

profiles i guess

Morgoth, AKA Bauglir or Melkor.The jewels in the crown are a reference to the silmarils, are they not?

Yes, though you messed up slightly.The full name given by Feanor was Morgoth Bauglir, A.K.A. Dark Foe of the Earth.Melkor was his original name, as one of the Vala in the Ainulindale.

profiles i guess

:kaukau: Oh yes, that sounds familiar. I haven't read the Salmarillion, although I've seen a picture of him and recall a crown of sort, although I didn't look too closely. EDIT: He's in Po-Koro Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Very interesting. I must learn more about this character. Where are they at the moment?

Po-Wahi, currently wandering the dunes from his iron tower.I'm trying to refrain from calling it Angband, though...mainly because Angband wasn't a tower, more so a deep fortress in the Earth. Wasn't Utumno a tower? I can't remember exactly.I know that Barad-dûr was definitely a tower.EDIT: Nevermind, Angband was closer to being a tower. Utumno was the first fortress, the pits of Udûn in the far north, destroyed when Melkor was chained by the Valar during the years of the trees, when the light did not reach Middle Earth. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

:kaukau: You know, now that I've read the post, I think I'll actually stay away from him. He doesn't seem to match the type of narrative I go for with my characters. In particular, you taking him a bit seriously. Not saying that's bad, but it's in the way that leads to a lot of drama, which I find a bit hard to sustain when I'm interacting with a character. Of course, I've only reentered the RPGing habit, and back in the day I think I actually went for pretty dramatic stories, but no more. Right now I go for stuff that's just real fun but still deep as far as character development.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Obviously, it's Morgoth, with his hammer of the underworld. he wore a crown inset with three jewels and lived in a grand tower.. under the ground, right?Oh My Great Beings: Some of the best writer's and plotters have convened in a summit on the summit. PEOPLE! Start reading in Ko-wahi if you haven't already...Goodness, I need DJ to waked up... save for the horrible end it would bring.

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

Aw, come on! I was going to say Morgoth, and I logged on too late. :crying:But Kal, didn't Morgoth STEAL the Silmarils? How come your character already has them? :sly:

Edited by Paradoxophobia

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

:kaukau: I probably have never heard of this character, or so my hunches are telling me judging by the way you speak of this author and by how the crystals on the head sound completely unfamiliar.By the way, there's a character I want to use eventually. Although it will be after a long plotline where I gradually reveal the members of an old Toa team calling themselves, and after I draw her. I want her to be a Toa of Water, and I want her name to be Ghoti.And it will be pronounced "Cathy".

Not going to pronounce it 'fish' like the old joke then?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Fish?That reminds me, Quada and friends are basically inactive now.

You take the 'gh' from tough, the 'o' from women and the 'ti' from nation. Stick them together and you get "ghoti"- pronounced as 'fish'
I get it! XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I pronounce it Woo-men.

For some reason, my accent is a jumble of quite a few, so I alternately pronounce it 'woo-men' or 'wi-men' depending on the context.But that's getting a bit off-topic.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Oh My Great Beings: Some of the best writer's and plotters have convened in a summit on the summit. PEOPLE! Start reading in Ko-wahi if you haven't already...

:kaukau: See, one of these days that will include me.And yeah, I'm playing off of the whole "fish" thing, since she's a Toa of water. Except "ghoti" wasn't necessarily invented as a joke so much as to prove a point for some people back in the day who thought that English spelling ought to be revised to make more sense. Except it's one of those words that's just begging to be joked about. And I'm having it pronounced Cathy because I wanted a Toa of Water named Ghoti and I wanted one named Cathy, so I figured "Why not have both at once?"Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

You will hear my accent when the podcast is released. It sounds weird.Anyway, why is Reichenbach revealing himself so easily?

Why indeed, Hubert? I guess you'll have to find that out for yourself. :evilgrin:Wait, podcast? Why didn't anyone tell me? :(

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]