Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Okay.You'd have trouble. When I really get in trouble, I revert to brawling. It'd hurt, if we're going to start bantering.My self character will probably be lightning, since my mom says I'm something of a live wire.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

...Now I want to find a way to make a bunch of characters who are all linked with a hive mind.That, or...make a custom species that is like that.Communication across the expanse of a Wahi.It would be amazing.
Go find a bohrok swarm and ask to join.

There's another flaw with the plan to kill Utu.It includes killing Utu.Also, somebody would probably have to rip out his heart and eat it or something to absorb the Mark.
I'm just saying if they succeeded in killing him...Skyra would do that if he really had to, he wouldn't let Tillian take two marks. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Honestly I can't see Skyra as a mark bearer either, but will see what happens.
I just looked at the recent conversation, and found the perfect place for Beatha."Yeah, sure, I'll help you get rid of this Frieza guy...Hey, wait...Okay, I'm ripping Frieza apart with my teeth."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I think that Skyra should be the next Mark Bearer.Problem is, Snelly controls Tillian's girlfriend, but Tyler doesn't control Skyra's girlfriend.So there's no hilarious reciprocity going on there.But Mark-Bearing Skyra would still be funny.

profiles i guess

Oi.Whoever kills Utu ends up getting a very mad Salamander after them. He's not going to take it well at all if somebody else kills Utu. :P
Insert Praggos, planning for Salamander to kill Yuru.Because he wasn't able to orchestrate the Yuru killing Utu do to my being gone at a musical.Thanks a lot, guys. :glare:

profiles i guess