Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

EDIT: LORAX! Goodness, man, you don't constantly have to mention that it's a lightstone rifle and that you won it in April, we get the picture. xD
Just to make it clear for Nuju. I don't expect him to follow all my characters' doings, nor do I want it to look like Dekuna has in illegal weapon. That might lead to unpleasantness.

ppg2.png

That reminds me: I recently updated the BZPRPG wiki with some of my characters' doings, so parts of the hive attack is on the ILS article. Speaking of which, the wiki will hopefully be fleshed out with more articles and images in the future, and I intend to do my part for that. One article that has helped me several times already is the page for the Event: Turaga Kidnappings, as it contains links to each staff post regarding said kidnappings. It's a lot easier to refer to past events when they are categorized with tags and everything.The character pages help me remember appearances instead of browsing through each page of the profile topic every time I meet someone new or have to re-check a character. Big kudos to those who keep both their profiles and wiki pages updated; I know I've skipped on this.By the way, to whomever is removing the wiki link tags to red articles: stop doing that. They are links to articles that should be written (mostly character pages), and so the ideal is that they become blue eventually. Removing the links only creates more work in the end because instead of them automatically turning blue when the article is created, someone has to go through and re-add the now working links in appropriate places. So let red links stay, and do your thing to add the relevant articles.

Well, Zyke does well enough, his writing could just be a little more descriptive at times. Still, he's about where I was when I first jumped in. Zacax and Loganto could use a few lessons, but judging from what I've seen, they'll come along in no time-in fact, Zacax has already set himself up an RPG to run.Seems like a good one, too, you should check it out.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Yes, it would. All foreign technology needs staff approval, including ammo. You might run into problems, though, because producing and selling advanced technology has been frowned upon in the past. Tech is supposed to be a non-renewable resource - it can only be brought to the island by new characters, not made once they arrive.

ppg2.png

Metal spikes probably wouldn't be considered advanced, but if you wanted something like shrapnel or explosive ammo, that definitely would be. Best to check with the staff anyway, I would think. Once you do make this Vortixx/Toa. Better safe than sorry. :) Kal, why do you keep on ninjaing me?

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

Shrapnel for grape shot is easily created-a bunch of small pellets, or small pieces of scrap metal.Exploding ammo, well, you'd need somebody like Doomie or be able to get the juices out of a Madu fruit for the explosive. After that, you should be fine.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now