Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I'm pointing out that it does have wings. Not everything that flies in BIONICLE does, like Kadin.. Flight can be a power rather than a natural abiltiy. I won't say speciifically that it is a bird just because of that.it is true that in the instances we have seen klakk, they have been seen in caves. (Once guarding Miserix, once created by Mutran in Karda Nui.) However, we do not know for certain if this is that is always the case, as in both these instances, klakk have been placed by Makuta for a purpose, though it certainly would make sense to put them in their natural enviorment. Even if the klakk is not a bird, which would make it easier for my charecter to stumble upon his power, the power could theoretically still be discovered accidentally anyway. So if it is or isn't is less important.

Forget about the Klakk, they don't exist on the island anyways. The only thing we'll shatter Heuani's shadow barrier with is a sharp dagger.By the way, Nuju, I got a note that you had quoted my post somewhere on page 432, but I can't see that post. If it was important to how we go about these events, I hope you'll repost it. :)

@Kal- *sigh* Sharks are cartilaginous fish- they're made of mostly cartilage, however, they do have some bones.But enough of the biology lesson- let's get back to talking about the game.
It related to the question of whether or not sharks were fish. Which yes, they are, but they're a specific type of fish.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Just making sure people wouldn't jump to conclusions.Or forcing people to do research so that they would get it right.Both are good.@Auron: Tarakava aren't sharks, I think you're mixing them up with Takea.And no, that's like asking "Is a Great White a minnow?" >.<

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

A toa seal would be fun, but Nuju'll just teleport before it gets to him, then he'll kill 6 more toa. You need Nuju's approval to kill Nuju's char, which makes the matter come to a head. You can't kill him. :P-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Their names are Choi and Dujour. Where are your manners? :PAnd funnily enough, they did exist. EW named two unspecified, unimportant people to help assist in the ritual. These are the unspecified, unimportant people.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Now, the real question is: why would I create these guys now? For fun? To annoy you? To fill up my profile post until, like Hubert's, it starts eating itself? Could it be that perhaps I'm gearing up for a certain Toa who's name starts with D and ends with orian to try and discover the truth behind the ritual and then track down Anthyn?We may never know.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

So it would appear. Here's hoping it ends better than the last iteration.-Teezy
I already gave them a rule to instate. See earlier posts for details.Also, due to fear of metagaming, I'm not joining.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

The real problem with Heuani at the moment is that the second he started flinging shadow bolts at us we couldn't really ignore him, and we can't kill him yet because he's a plot-related character. Our character's natural reactions are to counter-attack, but I do not know what constitutes "excellent roleplay" in order to fend him off. Overly complex plans will not work because the complexity leaves the characters open in the middle of it, and simple-to-slightly advanced moves can be easily countered it seems. I just know I'm not going to write a page-long post filled with adjectives just to try an attack, so I have relegated my character to hang back and act like the commander he's supposed to be.

So I hear Katuko and some other people are organising another treasure hunt?
My character and Fanixe's character is marching off into the desert to look for a Tarakava nest that may or may not be there. That's all. It's not meant to be some elaborate scheme with clues and a magnificent prize at the end. Just an adventure for the heck of it. It's about the journey, not the destination, as they say.