Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Ohhh... You mean adopted, basically.Got it. BTW, I just found the top twenty posters list. I'm 3rd, Kal's 2nd, and Tyler is 1st-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Oh, and here's another thought:Why in the world is everyone trying to hurt the turaga? Nuju said to trap them without killing them! Anyway, I can't use my power. Metal spikes impale, elemental resistance or not. I just wish that Shadow Guardian would get on, then Bane could try to attack with Kal and Matropolix.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Onarax and I totally called the Turaga transformations a few weeks ago.
I'd guessed something of the sort as well. I wasn't surprised.Just really, really regretful that I neglected the fight previously.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

We're trying to harm the Parakuka enough for them to relinquish their control, or knock the Turaga out.Anybody who's trying to kill them obviously isn't a good guy.
No, even the bad guys are trying to help the turaga out. If we try to trap them, we don't have to worry about them escaping later if we fought them. Knocking them unoncious with elements won't work. They're elementally resistant, remember? And getting down and dirty with those claws is not an option, unless you want death as an option.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

Hey, we want the turaga alive, remember?If one of my characters did it, it would probably kill them (since most of my characters know martial arts) As it is, their faces are too ugly to punch :P-Bane

BZRPG profiles

Remember, everyone? If you kill the parasite, you kill the turaga. We need to contain them, not kill them. The only thing keeping us from killing them is the parakua, and what if it wears out while we're blasting them? To tell you the truth, a punch to the face sounds like a better idea than that, if we can't trap them.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

Yes. Namas-te master Gundam-Hubert :PBut seriously, the true answer to everything is 7, since we're naming numbers :POn-topic:Any other ideas? (Besides the Ashtray mine, AuRon. I personally don't want the turaga to die)-Bane

BZRPG profiles

To address a few things:1) The Turaga are wanted alive.2) On reproduction, from the Q&A I wrote myself:

Q: How "realistic" should I be? And should it be earth realism or BIONICLE realism?A: In this game, we generally stick to the official canon, though there are exceptions like giving characters "human" traits (ie. ingesting food, reproduction).
Obviously highly graphic sexual intercourse is a no-no, but charries can be other charries' father, sons, uncles, daughters, whathaveyou. Reproduction does occur. Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png