Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I wasn't going to name them that. I was going to make them totally different, just with their brains transferred. For example, I wanted Westley to be named Armon, if I was going to be him.-Bane
Still an expy. Just because you change their names or minor details doesn't not make them one as you're still generally copying the character, plot and whatnot. Stick to original stuff.

Seriously? the Zodiac? I think it would be cool, though, if you gave them powers related to their symbol, replacing their mask power. Scorpio would have ejectible stingers, etc.I'd call dibs on one, but my latin is a little rusty. I'm maybe thinking Capricorn/goat.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Expies are just silly. I know you're all more creative than that.
They weren't going to be Expies!!!!I'm a little annoyed that everyone thinks they are.-Bane
I was just making a general comment about expies, which happened to fall in the midst of a discussion about using "The Princess Bride" characters as expy bases. I think they're a cheap way of thinking up new characters, one that inhibits organic character relationships and realistic development. As a proponent of both those things, I try to discourage expies.

test2.png

Could we make a group of characters based off the zodiac. Capricorn, Cancer, Saggitario, Taurus etc.
I could be up for that, if enough people were in it. Dibs on Capricorn :P
Dibs on Libra.
Dibs on Scorpio.
Wait, is this for knights of the Zodiac, or Zodiac themselves? If it's the latter, I call Leo.
The Signs. I have offivialy named this group THE ENSIGNS
Seriously? the Zodiac? I think it would be cool, though, if you gave them powers related to their symbol, replacing their mask power. Scorpio would have ejectible stingers, etc.I'd call dibs on one, but my latin is a little rusty. I'm maybe thinking Capricorn/goat.-Bane
Nice Idea Bane, I'll do that :)Reserving spots, but who will get Capri?How should I ge it approved, a message to Nuju? Edited by gdfgdfgdfice

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Could we make a group of characters based off the zodiac. Capricorn, Cancer, Saggitario, Taurus etc.
I could be up for that, if enough people were in it. Dibs on Capricorn :P
Dibs on Libra.
Dibs on Scorpio.
Wait, is this for knights of the Zodiac, or Zodiac themselves? If it's the latter, I call Leo.
The Signs. I have offivialy named this group THE ENSIGNS
Nice Idea Bane, I'll do that :)Reserving spots, but who will get Capri?How should I ge it approved, a message to Nuju?
I only called Capricorn because I AM a Capricorn. I've got experience :lol:

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

...I'm so confused.Well, for those who wish to know, we had another good night at the Musical. Didn't mess up on my bass, our guy playing Joseph made sure everybody got behind the curtain before it closed, and our Elvis impersonator got the most claps, again.In other words, KNI, I'm going to hug you to death.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ha, you guys wish. I've actually been doing community service. I'm not quitting yet.You're not that lucky.
...>:(KNI, I am very angry at you right now.*Launches rocket at KNI*
"ugh, I don't get to kill off Agzinel's competition!"I kid, I kid. Can I get a what what recap?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ha, you guys wish. I've actually been doing community service. I'm not quitting yet.You're not that lucky.
I already told you of my plans for retribution. Prepare to get Esao'd.Love you too, bruv.As for a recap: I've kept Kyju and Paka inactive due to a quick Code Geass addiction, followed by a lengthy Ussalry post. Will rectify soon.I'unno about anything else.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.