Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Guys, you're missing the point: you have the opportunity to dine with Bionicle versions of the Spartans in Karzahni.
...The Ussalry already are the Bionicle equivalents of Spartans.Think about it:They've taken on dudes outnumbering them hundreds of times to one and emerged unharmed, spout laconisms, and are the most manly of all the Assault forces.Sulov would be the Leonidas of Karzhani."ZIS! IS! ONU-KORRO!"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Whatever they're called, it's times like these I notice how different people's writing styles are (for instance some people writing in present tense, others with shorter posts etc). And at times, it annoys me greatly :PEdit: Kal, he was referring to the Matoran (Stannis, Reordin etc).

Edited by Doctor Wotz

No no no, I'm just compiling all the posts and stuff for later reading. Unless people want me to post it all, which they probably don't, since it's their characters, kind of pointless and all that.
So your'e going to stalk Aurax, Stannis, Reordin, and the rest of them? Oh joy. Just be warned that my first few posts with Aurax are rather bad. :P

So your'e going to stalk Aurax, Stannis, Reordin, and the rest of them? Oh joy. Just be warned that my first few posts with Aurax are rather bad. :P
Stalking's my game cool.pngAs for Aurax... I noticed :sly:Stannis' Companions is hard when it gets to the Hafu bit, I'll tell y'll that. Everyone's ninja-ing each other and misinterpreting each other's posts and interacting with random people that turn up only once and it's crazy :lol:

Okay, what have you done to my character, Kal? It's not exactly fair to slam me into a tree without fair warning.Edit: Oh, I see what you did there. I already knew about that. I had real life to attend to. Replied to. Oh, Kal, I noticed two recent things: You're trying to kill Madrihk, and you finally made a parakua-enhanced character. Cool. -Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

No no no, I'm just compiling all the posts and stuff for later reading. Unless people want me to post it all, which they probably don't, since it's their characters, kind of pointless and all that.
Darn.I wanted fan fiction ;_;If good enough, I may count some about Sulov as part of BZIII canon. It'd save me some trouble.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I could always do some fan fiction if you wanted... You just need to provide me with some history. I could do some stuff about 'em during the Dark Time :shrugs:In fact, Lepidran would be quite fun to write a fanfiction about, given his comedic backstory. It would be great to imagine what lengths he goes to in his quest for knowledge, only to realise it was a waste of time XD

Ok, then. I'll drop the idea. It suprised me that no one wants to be in a romantic comedy like that.Oh, and does anyone know where Shadow Guardian is? I need him to help me and Kal in the hive attack.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Do you have a business that relies solely on killing people? Is it failing miserably because nobody wants to let you kill their characters? Then I have the solution for you. PM me and I’ll give you one character to kill for free!(Note that this offer only lasts until I run out of characters that I want dead. So act fast.)

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I wasn't going to name them that. I was going to make them totally different, just with their brains transferred. For example, I wanted Westley to be named Armon, if I was going to be him.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles