Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

A warning in advance: the following Angelus/Joske post is going to be so amazing, so original, so sadistic, so ridiculously manly that anyone who reads it will come out looking like Marlon Brando.

That's what's up.

-Tyler

Haha- false. I read it and nothing happened.

*looks in mirror*

... well obviously, my body wasn't ready.

Anyway, I think we should see more of Angelus vs. Joske in the future. That would be awesome. :D

Usage of the name 'Rehd Shurrt' as a Ta-Skakdi mercenary was permitted in full by me. Any who wish to reuse the name in their own ICS may take it up with my dear friend, Shovelhand, over in Le-Wahi.

Edited by Jerry Renault

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Soo, I've been reading the funeral in Ko-Wahi, and somthing came to mind. In the red star story update a while back, GregF said that when a MU inhabitant dies, their body is teleported to the Red Star. He said that everyone else saw this as them becoming one with Mata Nui. Is this being reflected in this RPG?

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

Soo, I've been reading the funeral in Ko-Wahi, and somthing came to mind. In the red star story update a while back, GregF said that when a MU inhabitant dies, their body is teleported to the Red Star. He said that everyone else saw this as them becoming one with Mata Nui. Is this being reflected in this RPG?

Fortunately, no. To put it simply, when people die in this RPG, they die for good. To include the Red Star's resurrection abilities would be confusing, and would also make any death meaningless, as people could continue playing as their character after death, making any death void of consequence, which might destroy the game as we know it. :)

Edited by Eyru Bieber

Even if it was, the residents of the island would have no knowledge of it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Guys, what time does the SUPA MANLY COOKOFF take place in relation to Nuju's murder?Red Star: Wouldn't they be teleported back into the MU though? After, that's where they belong. So they wouldn't show up on the island again.

Edited by Constructman

Guys, what time does the SUPA MANLY COOKOFF take place in relation to Nuju's murder?Red Star: Wouldn't they be teleported back into the MU though? After, that's where they belong. So they wouldn't show up on the island again.

Just to clear this up (even though it's a bit off-topic) The teleporter of the red star going back to the MU was broken, so any revived being stays in the Red Star. Also, the residents of the island would notice the body dissapearing, but they would just think that their body is becoming one with mata nui. Basically, all that I was asking was if the body dissapears.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

Just to clear this up (even though it's a bit off-topic) The teleporter of the red star going back to the MU was broken, so any revived being stays in the Red Star. Also, the residents of the island would notice the body dissapearing, but they would just think that their body is becoming one with mata nui. Basically, all that I was asking was if the body dissapears.

Nope. Not even that. Dead people stay where they are (usually, unless they're being controlled by a Tryna wearer. Completely different discussion, though).

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

: D

-Tyler

---

Tyler scares me.

Possibly the largest chain of posts I have found most interesting in all my time in the BZPRPG, and it's about Heroes and their masterful cooking skills.

Tyler's skill scares me.

I wonder how this'll affect Joske's confrontation with Heuani.

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

-Tyler

---

Tyler scares me.

Possibly the largest chain of posts I have found most interesting in all my team in the BZPRPG, and it's about Heroes and their masterful cooking skills.

Tyler's skill scares me.

I wonder how this'll affect Joske's confrontation with Heuani.

Well, cross my heart. This season is gonna be even more fun than the season before.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Red Star: Wouldn't they be teleported back into the MU though? After, that's where they belong. So they wouldn't show up on the island again.

Once again, you are operating under the false assumption that the Matoran Universe actually exists in this game. We don't know if it does. For all we know, Mata Nui is just another island, with no big metal head underneath it, no tunnels to Metru Nui, and no grand purpose other than just being an island. We are playing this game as though nothing after 2001 ever happened; I thought that would have been evident by now.

Guys, what time does the SUPA MANLY COOKOFF take place in relation to Nuju's murder?

Use logic. It's happening after, because Joske and co. entered Ko-Koro after the murder, and, IC, the team has spent two nights in the inn. Exactly how long after? Nobody knows: that's BZPRPG-time for you.

On another note...what exactly did Wrath just do? If he killed himself I'll be sad.Also- yay for giant text! XD
He fell unconscious and drifted off to sea. He's not dead.Not yet. Edited by Jerry Renault

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.