Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I liked that part when the entire ice village blew up.

You know, before major locations blowing up became a regular thing.

I liked that part where I was the one who did that for you. XP

Yeah, so why exactly is it that my character was the only one who got hounded about it? He didn't touch the explosives. :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Aha, Emzee beat me to it :D Yes, Vakama will also have a procession, but not until Jin vacates the scene. If you want to be a part of it, please make sure to be in/stick around until that happens.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Guys, just to let ya'll know, seeing sa Loophole was one of the winners of the RPG contest (and seeing how many people are joining oh god) my activity here may go down a bit. Just so you all know.

Ugh, me too...So many new profiles...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I really should be sleeping, but I remembered a question I had wanted to ask. Roodaka learned to control non-elemental Shadow through training and stuff. Would it be possible for a character to have trained themselves to do this (or the opposite, with light)?Edit: Apparently Kehuri has quirky charm! *squees*

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

A valid idea. I've thought about it too, and the decision was reached that it's not possible in the current settings because nobody has the ability to meditate to oust the Light without help from the Makuta, which, as you can imagine, isn't easy to come by. Likewise, the reverse isn't possible because there is literally nobody on Mata Nui with experience in ousting the Darkness from their body, so nobody can ever train to use Light powers.

Edited by Littlefinger

I really should be sleeping, but I remembered a question I had wanted to ask.Roodaka learned to control non-elemental Shadow through training and stuff. Would it be possible for a character to have trained themselves to do this (or the opposite, with light)?

---

No.

Not unless you went to Nuju or Emzee or Tuck with a great argument on how you would not be overpowered with this character and how it makes sense and would improve the game.

Maybe in one of your character's back-stories, I guess. I always would say that Bionicle Canon is BZPRPG canon unless it refers to something off-island or is contradicted by staff.

EDIT: Ahem, of course, what I meant to say is what EW said. That was totally my point. Definitely.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

A valid idea. I've thought about it too, and the decision was reached that it's not possible in the current settings because nobody has the ability to meditate to oust the Light without help from the Makuta, which, as you can imagine, isn't easy to come by. Likewise, the reverse isn't possible because there is literally nobody on Mata Nui with experience in ousting the Darkness from their body, so nobody can ever train to use Light powers.

---Suppose someone made an old master of sorts who specialized in mastering non-elemental light?I actually have plans for this, it's just hypothetical. Well, not the training part. Kehuri would kill for the opportunity to learn to control light.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

---Suppose someone made an old master of sorts who specialized in mastering non-elemental light?I actually have plans for this, it's just hypothetical. Well, not the training part. Kehuri would kill for the opportunity to learn to control light.

---

Don't get your hopes up.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png