Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

*pulls out Wakizashi*Agreed. Let's build up our little bunker-I don't think it can withstand the assault.*uses Toa o' Stone powers to make a small bunker**Uses Toa o' Iron powers to reinforce it with protosteel*There we go, we'll be safe now.Where's Snelly, by the way? Shouldn't he be talking too?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

sigh, why there's always someone that happens to ruin our fun....anyway, I'm pretty sure either way it ends up going, Skyra is outside the hospital now, so IC'ed it that way.

Yep.And Jaron, Onuzek, and Hiemalis are all trapped inside the wreckage.This shall be funny, I think.EDIT:Nuju's Back! It's party time now! Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Those of you in Ko-Wahi (and elsewhere, really) probably just heard something...

Oi, I already linked that.Steal my thunder.*pouts in a corner*
Yes, but your post was not accurate. I am still travelling. I just happened to get a little time in the hotel room.
*pouts more**grumbles randomly*Always got to be something wrong with Grochi...no, never with Nuju, always Grochi....(:P)

profiles i guess

whether or not the hospital is still standing or not is in dispute right now

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the hospital is now a pile of rubble. Several players took part in its destruction, so regardless of whether anyone agrees with EW's actions, they can't argue that removing his involvement would change anything. Retconning the hospital back up would be disappointing, to say the least, seeing as so many people were involved and obviously enjoyed the situation, which spanned several pages. So unless Nuju says otherwise (and I doubt he will), play as if the hospital is a mound of debris.

It has occurred to me, that the Ta-Wahi region is currently quite similar to Schrodinger's Cat. The hospital, down or not down, is the cat. In the original, a cat is inside a box, and poisonous gas is released into the box. Until you open the box, the cat is both alive and dead.Similar to Ta-Koro Fortress Hospital at the moment. The box is the topic, and the gas is the players. Or, more specifically, EW and Lloyd. The box has been sealed and the gas released. Right now, we are in the stage where we have not yet opened the box. We do not know if the Hospital is dead, or living. In other words, we need to open the box.In other news, it has also occurred to me that I think of the strangest things at 11:30 PM. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I agree with Eryu--Nuju wanted the hospital to come down, and Schrodinger's Hospital isn't interesting anyway. I think it's down. And if we're going to use EW's argument of "everyone else is okay with it," then that's another layer of validity.EDIT: Someone ninja'd the Schrodinger joke out from under me. <_< :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

I want the "love shack" destroyed and everyone in it dead. :) But since that'd be kinda cruel and unnecessary treatment, I'll just settle for the building itself being destroyed. If it isn't downed by now, I'll be extremely disappointed.

The hospital is down, don't worry. Gravity Toa brought it down on top of Heimalis and Dail is diving from the sky to deliver the finishing blow. All of Ta-Koro is up in arms to catch and punish him....Seriously, who thought he'd invade the most heavily militarized Koro on the island and escape?:w:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the hospital is now a pile of rubble. Several players took part in its destruction, so regardless of whether anyone agrees with EW's actions, they can't argue that removing his involvement would change anything. Retconning the hospital back up would be disappointing, to say the least, seeing as so many people were involved and obviously enjoyed the situation, which spanned several pages. So unless Nuju says otherwise (and I doubt he will), play as if the hospital is a mound of debris.

I want the "love shack" destroyed and everyone in it dead. :) But since that'd be kinda cruel and unnecessary treatment, I'll just settle for the building itself being destroyed. If it isn't downed by now, I'll be extremely disappointed.

I'm going to have to go with this.Though I will say this: Lloyd, by the power of Grey Skull a conversation with Nuju, that super air attack nonsense and being able to maintain that prison over a distance without eye contact?Yeah, that was totally illegal. Hiemalis totally could have moved around.

I'm going to have to go with this.Though I will say this: Lloyd, by the power of Grey Skull a conversation with Nuju, that super air attack nonsense and being able to maintain that prison over a distance without eye contact?Yeah, that was totally illegal. Hiemalis totally could have moved around.
I assumed he was unconscious because he never did anything.And EW, he is a master at games. Go-fish, Blackjack, yahtzee...he won every time. I hate Hiemalis with a passion now.At least Jaron didn't bet against him, though. :P

profiles i guess

Lloyd, it's not a real smackdown. Just a bit of fun! And well-intentioned, at that; fun to destroy what I felt was becoming too much like a mini "Grey's Anatomy" in the BZPRPG. Next time, I'll try to schedule these things better, so that I can administer the "fun" myself a la Jianheim.

test2.png