Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Once Tyler posts, the guard will come for Hiemalis with a vengence.Unless he wakes up. Then we'll have another battle on our hands.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

That wasn't the point for my little story, though, and while your anger seemed to stem over the smackdown of lovers, that was hardly the goal in-game. It was quite different there.Kal, no, he was being held in place by Dail's SUPER MEGA AWESOME FORCES OF AIR WITH THE POWER OF 500,000 NEWTONS OF ENERGY. That was why I could not move. And it's also why I am very, very irritated, particularly since I now know I shouldn't have been immobile in the first place. And while it may seem like every ounce of rage that everybody seems to be pent on showering Hiemalis with is earned, I still don't think that's neecesarry, particularly when I haven't even done anything with him. Saying it was assumed he was unconcious is no excuse; you either die a hero or live to become the villain.

That wasn't the point for my little story, though, and while your anger seemed to stem over the smackdown of lovers, that was hardly the goal in-game. It was quite different there.Kal, no, he was being held in place by Dail's SUPER MEGA AWESOME FORCES OF AIR WITH THE POWER OF 500,000 NEWTONS OF ENERGY. That was why I could not move. And it's also why I am very, very irritated, particularly since I now know I shouldn't have been immobile in the first place. And while it may seem like every ounce of rage that everybody seems to be pent on showering Hiemalis with is earned, I still don't think that's neecesarry, particularly when I haven't even done anything with him. Saying it was assumed he was unconcious is no excuse; you either die a hero or live to become the villain.

I'm not showering him with rage, but that's where I assumed he became unconscious from. Normally somebody wouldn't even survive that, but this is bionicle, so...Ergo, he's beating me at Yahtzee. Wake him up and have him run off if you want, Jaron will probably keep the guards off of you just because it'll give him something to do. :PReally, EW, you're just giving me loads o' fun right now. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I jumped on top of him, protecting him from the falling hospital, as I assumed he became unconscious in that time.I then got bored and began playing card games on his back, generally against him.And I'm getting mad because he keeps winning. :PHere's yer post.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

EW, Hiemalis is currently in a hole in the rubble, not buried, and just had Jaron sitting on him playing Yahtzee for the better part of ten minutes. And guards are coming after him soon.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

If you wish, we can rehash that now that I've edited my post.Also, I call shenanigans on you saying you haven't done anything with him. You attacked a hospital and killed people. In-game it doesn't matter whether they're PCs or NPCs, they're still dead. Quoth FT's Common Sense Guide:

- You are not infinitely superior to NPCsWe start with a sticker-shock; Surprise! While having many superior qualities over a common NPC, you indeed are much closer to its level than you think. The argument to this is “Hey, but I have super-powers! Robbing banks are a walk in the park.” Very true. But may I point out that in this world the bar is raised, and in fact almost everyone in this realm has super powers as well. You are indeed unique… just like everyone one. Cliché, but true. You may be a icegun-wielding, impact-vision savvy Skakdi, but those pair of Toa guards have their own set of cool powers, and probably have just as much experience OR MORE than you do, since it’s their job to prevent people just like you from breaking and entering.

And what's this relativist nonsense about dying a hero or becoming the villain. Heimalis was never a hero.EDIT: The fate is that you have one very angry Toa of Air diving from the sky to pound you and one very angry, heavily militarized Koro out to lynch you. :w: Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

If you wish, we can rehash that now that I've edited my post.Also, I call shenanigans on you saying you haven't done anything with him. You attacked a hospital and killed people. In-game it doesn't matter whether they're PCs or NPCs, they're still dead. Quoth FT's Common Sense Guide:

- You are not infinitely superior to NPCsWe start with a sticker-shock; Surprise! While having many superior qualities over a common NPC, you indeed are much closer to its level than you think. The argument to this is “Hey, but I have super-powers! Robbing banks are a walk in the park.” Very true. But may I point out that in this world the bar is raised, and in fact almost everyone in this realm has super powers as well. You are indeed unique… just like everyone one. Cliché, but true. You may be a icegun-wielding, impact-vision savvy Skakdi, but those pair of Toa guards have their own set of cool powers, and probably have just as much experience OR MORE than you do, since it’s their job to prevent people just like you from breaking and entering.

And what's this relativist nonsense about dying a hero or becoming the villain. Heimalis was never a hero. :w:
He meant after the whole being-buried part. Not just that.And it doesn't matter, he's probably a hero to somebody. Somewhere. :P

profiles i guess

Then why did EW claim that he had your permission to break rules? As I recall, he was autohitting and putting characters at the edge of death quite a bit. if you wanted to put a stop to drama, ask 'em to stop OOC. :w:

EW went in to destroy the hospital with my blessing; I trust him as a player, and so entrusted him with this task. Since I've been busy (traveling and seeing colleges and Broadway shows and friends and having auditions) I wasn't really able to monitor the battle, I hope you understand that. If EW autohit a bit, I'm sorry - in future, EW, don't do that, even when I tell you to go shoot up a building - because my permission wasn't intended to grant any notion of special powers. I'm not gonna dig through the topic and find whatever instances of questionable playing occurred, because I really don't want to waste my time.Both of you guys chill out, mkay? Lloyd, watch the attitude; EW, watch the tone. The hospital is dead, as I wished it to be. No PCs died, and nobody inflicted illegal wounds, so what's the big deal? In future, when I want a job like this done, I guess I've learned I have to do it myself. Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

Lol, what I mean on both counts is different. I said I haven't done anything with him because, ever since I was held in a lock, I've basically been useless, and even more so when you guys brought the hospital down on me. I didn't react IC to it; thus, I didn't do anything.And my Batman quote is about how people are so filled with divine rage that they are apparently beating up on an assumedly unconsious being. That's something not even Hiemalis, despite his cruelty, would do. I honestly don't see how you came up with the translations you did! XDEdit: Well, then, Nuju... Next time don't just tell me I can do "anything." XDHowever, I still believe most everybody was satisfied with the fights and their results. If a majority of you think what I did was still very much in the wrong, then I apologize and willingly accept the responsibility, but I did what I believed best befit the situations.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

Ah, thank you for the clarification (both of you). I'll try not to get as ticked off next time, Nuju, and no EW, no one has been pounding on him...yet. We were waiting for you to try something first. Dail's currently in Schrodinger territory aiming for Heimalis' torso. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Ah, thank you for the clarification (both of you). I'll try not to get as ticked off next time, Nuju, and no EW, no one has been pounding on him...yet. We were waiting for you to try something first. Dail's currently in Schrodinger territory aiming for Heimalis' torso. :w:

Sorry for ninja'ing your Schrodinger joke, BTW. You have no idea my confusion when I post, and your post is instantly beneath with said joke. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Wait wait wait...hold the phone...where is my explosions...I was promised explosions...I want to see the remains of that hospital....EXPLODE!!!!

I said the asplosuns would be after the battle's dust was settled.I never said when after, though. :P Expect some esplosiuns tomorrow.

Wait wait wait...hold the phone...where is my explosions...I was promised explosions...I want to see the remains of that hospital....EXPLODE!!!!

I said the asplosuns would be after the battle's dust was settled.I never said when after, though. :P Expect some esplosiuns tomorrow.
You finally lost a game of Yahtzee, EW.BUT NOT TO ME! GAH!*rages around, breaking many things*By the way, when do you plan to have Hiemalis wake up?

profiles i guess

Lloyd, I'm gonna kinda...ignore what you did there. I'd rather have Hiemalis stay there until EW does something with him, myself. No random taking-to-ze-prison for him right now. :P

ARE YOU NUTS! LOCK HIM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!Seriously, it's in the best interest of my characters health.Wraith is nearly dead...Emotia has a stake in her back...and Skyra got his hip cut open....and you want to play board games with him? D:

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Lloyd, I'm gonna kinda...ignore what you did there. I'd rather have Hiemalis stay there until EW does something with him, myself. No random taking-to-ze-prison for him right now. :P

ARE YOU NUTS! LOCK HIM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!Seriously, it's in the best interest of my characters health.Wraith is nearly dead...Emotia has a stake in her back...and Skyra got his hip cut open....and you want to play board games with him? D:
Shut up, he makes a good card table. And he doesn't argue, another useful facet of his being unconscious. >.<

profiles i guess

He isn't recalcitrant, he's just annoyed. And bored.And my other fire toa asked to be recruited...as he brought Hiemalis back. xDThis is getting funny.EDIT: By the way, Gravity and I are hopping off. It's Tomorrow here and where he lives, and we have school...so lets put the whole Hiemalis keep/don't keep argument on hold for now.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

I think Hubert is from China...In any case, stay tuned, folks; Hiemalis is down, but not out! This is all really a single step of my great 2012 BZPRPG plot.So far, Hiemalis has terrorized Onu-Koro's elite, finished a heroic toa scout, tortured a matoran, and quite nearly slaughtered most of Ta-Koro's finest swords. And it's just February. People, I'm just getting started!

Edited by EmperorWhenua

I think Hubert is from China...In any case, stay tuned, folks; Hiemalis is down, but not out! This is all really a single step of my great 2012 BZPRPG plot.So far, Hiemalis has terrorized Onu-Koro's elite, finished a heroic toa scout, tortured a matoran, and quite nearly slaughtered most of Ta-Koro's finest swords. And it's just February. People, I'm just getting started!

In other news Cersei is washed up in the sands of Po-Koro.That's what happens when you leave control of the boat up to me. :evilgrin:

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg