Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

There would have been some explosions if Hiemlais had made his way back to where Kol was. I had this really neat idea with an oxygen-tank strapped to a table...oh well, until next time then XDI gotta say, this was a lot of fun. I also don't quite understand what all the fuzz is about.But EW, you're a great sport for going along with all they've thrown at you. 8Also, you are not the only one with a plan ;) )Now to go and catch up with everything I missed over night.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Finally finished reading up on what I missed overnight. Only took me forty-five minutes.I'm guessing the Rahkshi were looking for the tablet that Whenua gave to Stannis. Two reasons for this: One, "On the wall were more inscriptions...Almost no beings alive would have recognized this writing." The tablet given to Stannis was covered with writing in an unknown language. Two, "It appeared to be what the Rahkshi had been looking for. But for one feature." The Rahkshi were evidently looking for a tablet of some sort.

Q2TtLEz.png

If someone has an evil character they want tracked down, please PM me; I need some way to get a new good character started.I also have a lazy, semi-exiled Toa of Gravity who needs a way to get started, so let me know if you want to interact with him.Also, I again remind Stannis' Companions members that we should get moving.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

There is none. A group of a couple Ta-Koro Guardsman have captured a Mark Bearer in a village a little bit away from Ga-Koro, and there's a battle going on between another attacker and two other Mark Bearers in the same village.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

No worries, either way we have to wait for Nuju anyway, I pm'ed him my last post as a reminder so that should take care of that. Hopefully..You guys can always just go without Havon anyway. :P

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

34 user(s) are reading this topic1 members, 33 guests, 0 anonymous users

• [*]
Vorex: Paradox Eater

This is from Onu-Wahi, where the only thing currently happening (at the moment, that is) is the Reichenbach plot.It would appear I have fans. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

The guests aren't necessarily reading the latest posts, Vorex.

That's why the numbers kept up for AT LEAST an hour. If they were AT LEAST catching up, then they would have been done by that point. Unless they were watching for new posts...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

That's why the numbers kept up for AT LEAST an hour. If they were AT LEAST catching up, then they would have been done by that point. Unless they were watching for new posts...
Unless they were reading the entire topic for fun...I do that quite often...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I assume you like reading the Kini-Nui topic, then? XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I assume you like reading the Kini-Nui topic, then? XD
No...(This is getting slightly off topic. Take it to PM.) Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Eek! Giant multi quote. :P It ugly.*sigh* I ask again, anything of importance happening in Xa-Koro?

Nothing ever happens in Xa-Koro.Except, once, I held an attack against it. Other than that, not really.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Finally finished reading up on what I missed overnight. Only took me forty-five minutes.I'm guessing the Rahkshi were looking for the tablet that Whenua gave to Stannis. Two reasons for this: One, "On the wall were more inscriptions...Almost no beings alive would have recognized this writing." The tablet given to Stannis was covered with writing in an unknown language. Two, "It appeared to be what the Rahkshi had been looking for. But for one feature." The Rahkshi were evidently looking for a tablet of some sort.

Hmm... I don't know... it's possible, seeing as how EW and Nuju have... cooperated on matters before (coughloveshackcough). Maybe, but I doubt it for some reason...