Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I'd use Mimira, but...I hardly use her really...so ya, I'm not gonna bother. Unless you guys think I should go for it anyway.

Mimira vs Miha in the battle for best Matoran ever.Why wouldn't you do it?

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I'd use Mimira, but...I hardly use her really...so ya, I'm not gonna bother. Unless you guys think I should go for it anyway.

Cause I already know I wouldn't win. :P Haven't had any significant character development with Mimira at all.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Cause I already know I wouldn't win. :P Haven't had any significant character development with Mimira at all.
True true...I'm definitely not going to win, I don't think I can even enter...

I hope the six chosen Matoran don't become Toa. Often, the greatest Matoran are the one who want to stay Matoran. Better character development that way.-Teezy

Ditto, although it would be interesting for some....

I hope the six chosen Matoran don't become Toa. Often, the greatest Matoran are the one who want to stay Matoran. Better character development that way.-Teezy

Ditto, although it would be interesting for some....
For some, yeah, but I know for a fact that if Reordin were a Toa, he wouldn't have been one quarter of the character he ended up being. Fighting off Gluttony with a Ko-Matoran in the Daedra/Arete battle in Ta-Koro last year was one of the highlights of the year for me.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'mma enter Sulov....Next time he does more than get made a fool of by a genius Lightning Bruiser and near-Naara with a sick weapon and mask and knock on the turaga's door, that is.I hope he gets to do some better stuff (i.e. what spawn's talking about). So far he just hasn't accomplished much-he hasn't even got around to TRAINING for dual-wielding saperka.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I only have one Matoran character, and I'm admittedly not that great at RPing (yet), so I probably don't stand a chance, but I'll probably enter anyway.Also, if anyone anywhere needs any kind of interaction, please let me know. I really need to get Barük (who will eventually become Gluttony) started; I feel like I'm holding up the other Daedra members. (Sorry guys).

Q2TtLEz.png

I'mma enter Sulov....Next time he does more than get made a fool of by a genius Lightning Bruiser and near-Naara with a sick weapon and mask and knock on the turaga's door, that is.I hope he gets to do some better stuff (i.e. what spawn's talking about). So far he just hasn't accomplished much-he hasn't even got around to dual-wielding saperka yet.

BTW, sorry dude, whatever happened to the characters (Minus Uskey) who were in the Ussalry? I haven't checked Onu-Wahi and I suspect anything relevant is long buried.....

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'mma enter Sulov....Next time he does more than get made a fool of by a genius Lightning Bruiser and near-Naara with a sick weapon and mask and knock on the turaga's door, that is.I hope he gets to do some better stuff (i.e. what spawn's talking about). So far he just hasn't accomplished much-he hasn't even got around to dual-wielding saperka yet.

BTW, sorry dude, whatever happened to the characters (Minus Uskey) who were in the Ussalry? I haven't checked Onu-Wahi and I suspect anything relevant is long buried.....
He's currently on stnadby (that is to say he could be called back in a day or two but has some time to his self for now). Sulov dismissed Squad 7 when they got back to Onu-Koro.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

HEY GUISE. Sorry for the lack of activity, been very busy. Anyway, I am creating an evil organisation to be the direct antagonists of the Song - they're known as the Echo. Keep your eyes peeled on Le-Wahi, there should be a post reasonably soon. :)

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kixo/bzp/bzpbanner.swf
Previously known as tahakki-nuva, Zyglakky Tahakky, Dougal and Mister Brown Sauce. :P
qs7001.jpg

HEY GUISE. Sorry for the lack of activity, been very busy. Anyway, I am creating an evil organisation to be the direct antagonists of the Song - they're known as the Echo. Keep your eyes peeled on Le-Wahi, there should be a post reasonably soon. :)

You know, if Xxeth wasn't such an on-the-fence character, I'd have him join Echo, though...you could possibly convince him...if you try hard enough. *hint hint* He could go either way really... He's kinda a Anti-Hero or Anti-villain so to speak. Edit: Thought a certain few of you might find this interesting. :evilgrin: Edited by Snelly

You know, if Xxeth wasn't such an on-the-fence character, I'd have him join Echo, though...you could possibly convince him...if you try hard enough. *hint hint* He could go either way really... He's kinda a Anti-Hero or Anti-villain so to speak. Edit: Thought a certain few of you might find this interesting. :evilgrin:
Dear lord, that might be one of the most twisted things I have seen someone do to their character in a long time.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

poison, make it slow-acting, but undetectable. Make it so that he'll drop down in public.

Hmm, I was planning to use a crossbow, but I'll consider that.@TX Wade: I'll have Barük interact with you soon. Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

I wonder if 'Being Nominated for 'Best Matoran' in the Golden Tahu Awards' works as a reason why I deserve being picked. :PIn other news, ODHRAN PIRATES! Why is nothing happening now? Get back to Po-Koro please.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

Okay, I'm back, what'd I miss?(sees Nuju's post)?Yes! This could be my chance to have Aurax be part of something even bigger! :D

I didn't see that it said that there are going to be six Matoran... can someone clarify for me?

Okay, I'm back, what'd I miss?(sees Nuju's post)?Yes! This could be my chance to have Aurax be part of something even bigger! :biggrin:

I didn't see that it said that there are going to be six Matoran... can someone clarify for me?
I believe Teezy believes that there will be six Matoran chose, to either form a Toa team, or to reform the Chronicler's Company.

Okay, who wants to see my first character come back to life? Yeah, yeah... the quirky, noodle eating po-matoran with a silver flute.Though unfortunately, magic is out of the question. :P

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

@BioBeast: In that case, I doubt that there will be six Matoran- Nuju was vague on how maany winners there will be, so I'm just guessing one.

Maybe that Matoran would be the one to receive the Mask of Light? Pretty unlikely, but it is still a possibility...
Now that would be epic.(Anybody who has interacted with Miha probably doesn't want her getting her hands on the Mask of Light though...)

Okay, who wants to see my first character come back to life? Yeah, yeah... the quirky, noodle eating po-matoran with a silver flute.Though unfortunately, magic is out of the question. :P

Ah...no magic? :(Anyway, I think Riaril is gonna FREAK when she finds out her one of her 'treasures' patients left the inn already. (In a wheelchair of course but still, you doctors are crazy about keeping your patients locked up, I mean really. :P) Edited by Snelly