Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

LOL. Okay, there's a couple of flashbacks incorporated to the post, but basically:Riaril freaks out 'cause no one from Team kanohi dragon is in the lavapool and she goes looking for them. When she gets to the hospital, she runs into Takimoc, who'd joined the guard, and is told no one knows much as to casualties. She then climbs over the first floor and descends into the basement, where she finds Nakumiir crushed under a pile of rubble. Flash back happens. Voila, despair, crying, emotional and psychological tension, and then some matoran shows up (which will be explained soon).Hope that helps anyone else who was horribly confused...

An important announcement, important stuff bolded.

Heads up Folks.The Toa Ancora are currently looking for a new member to play Kindness.In case you aren't in the know, the Toa Ancora are a Toa Team based on the Seven Virtues. Kind of like the Daedra, but actually good guys.Atleast they'll become good guys. Right now their motives are, well, you'll just have to read to find out.If you want to play kindness, then PM me for more details.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

An important announcement, important stuff bolded.

Heads up Folks.The Toa Ancora are currently looking for a new member to play Kindness.In case you aren't in the know, the Toa Ancora are a Toa Team based on the Seven Virtues. Kind of like the Daedra, but actually good guys.Atleast they'll become good guys. Right now their motives are, well, you'll just have to read to find out.If you want to play kindness, then PM me for more details.

I might just have somebody hop on to that.Also, To Onarax, I'm fairly certain that when somebody has specified that they have left OOC, you can't attack them IC in the same place. You either have to follow them, or get a character somewhere else to attack them. Due to that, I'm just going to ignore your last post at Kini-Nui.I also leave that thought up to interpretation by the various members who walk into this discussion. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Attention All Mark BearersUtu, Tank, and Dorian are currently in a small village Dorian destroyed in Ga-Wahi. They plan to track down others in order for Tank to "figure things out" as Utu has put it. Finding out where they came from, and why they have what they have essentially. Also. Other things.The plan is for the MB's to start assembling into groups and EVENTUALLY, get all together. The plot is beginning to take shape, and as it seems Ghosthands isn't coming back anytime soon, I'll be advancing it myself with the help of those involved occasionally.Some info you'll need to know seeing as now we're starting to group up a bit. If two Marks of the opposite kind come into close proximity with each other, both Bearers will feel plenty of pain in their Marks and may react violently under control of their own Mark. This effect is something the Bearer can "get used to" over time to the point where it is no longer there.____

Those planning to make Mark Bearers should do so now after confirming information that's relevant with me. After a while, MB's will not be able to be made in order to fit in with the plot.TL;DR-Meet up with other MBs in preparation for the plot that's soon to unfold. If you plan on making one, make one now.-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Non-Mark Bearers can still be in the same group as a Mark Bearer, right? I have a nice little subplot going with Tillian, and he's in a group with three Mark Bearers...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Another Announcement With (not so) Obnoxiously Large Text

ILS members: If you are worried about missing the musical... don't be. You will be sent to Le-Koro to speak with Kongu and the Turaga about our upcoming Nui-Rama hive attack. Put up a billboard while you're there, for the "quest project".

Non-members: We have a simple HQ at Lake Pala. We have an agenda to free the island, step by step. If you want to help, join up either by the lake or by "coincidentally" meeting any of our current members. If you do not want to join, you can still gain our assistance by putting up a quest for us! If you are in need of warriors to aid in a (good-aligned) mission, see

this blog post.

Thank you for your attention.

- Katuko

Edited by Katuko

I wonder, would anybody be interested in starting a Mark-Bearer like plot, but instead with rings, kind of like Lord of the Rings?Basically, the rings would slowly make the wearer turn evil, and their powers would begin to become stronger, at the expense of them losing their control over their power.If enough people want to go for it, I'll probably P.M. Nuju about this idea, but I'd rather have support before I go for it. :PUnless, of course, Nuju flat out denies it here. :P

profiles i guess

Quick question number four:I have an idea for a custom species, how would I go about getting it approved?

I'd send all the information you can about them to Nuju. Be very detailed and specific on their abilities, strengths, and weaknesses.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I doubt there'll be one ring to rule them all, and if there is, Heuani will possess it. Seeing as he's the most evil toa on the island, and what-not. :PMeaning that if anybody was the leader it'd probably be Nuju. Otherwise we'll all end up like still-visible Nazgûl.

profiles i guess

I only have one Matoran character, and I'm admittedly not that great at RPing (yet), so I probably don't stand a chance, but I'll probably enter anyway.Also, if anyone anywhere needs any kind of interaction, please let me know. I really need to get Barük (who will eventually become Gluttony) started; I feel like I'm holding up the other Daedra members. (Sorry guys).

Don't know if this is still a problem for you, Balta, but Sloth/Decaia is also stuck in place in Ga-Wahi. Perhaps the Daedra introductions could begin between them?It'd be interesting to see how their relationship plays out this time around, since Gluttony was the only Daedra that Sloth ever had a decent attitude toward last year. XDAlso, my sincerest apologies to everyone who has tried to interact with Raehn or Decaia within the last week; I've had absolutely no time for RPG posts for a few days now, and am still having trouble keeping up with everything. Hopefully that'll change soon. Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

@SnipeWhat if a Mark Bearer wins the Nuju Contest and get's swept up in that plot? (Assuming that the winner gets a plot.)

Your char happens to fall in a category that makes it possible for her to ditch the MB plot. If she isn't caught up in it, let us know however and we can fit her back in. :)

Non-Mark Bearers can still be in the same group as a Mark Bearer, right? I have a nice little subplot going with Tillian, and he's in a group with three Mark Bearers...-Teezy

Ya, that's fine. If anything that'l make things even more interesting.

Anyway, where exactly should the MBs meet?

Nowhere specifically yet. If you notice other MB's in the Wahi and you have legit reasons to run into them, great.In the next while we'll start officiating locations.Also, Nuju Metru, sorry about the big texts. :P I won't be doing those again. Next time, I'll just resort to PMs.-Snipe Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Apparently having random Le-Matoran drop dead of an arrow in their chest is a rather common occurrence in Le-Koro. Huh, who knew. (Seriously, though, some interaction would be nice).@Parugi: I decided to have Barük start in Le-Wahi so he could participate in the aftermath of an assassination. It would seem that was a mistake, but I'll have him head to Ga as soon as this is finished.

Q2TtLEz.png

Hey, Nuju likes Lord of the Rings, what's the worry?

I have to get through his defenses before he will deem me worthy of the council chamber!*stabs a flying makuta, dropping the protosteel armour to the ground.*Quickly! I need backup!*gets covered by flying Nui-Rama, tries to fight out of them.*Help!

profiles i guess

One does not simply get a plot approved by Nuju. His black gates are guarded by more than just well-written villains. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Nuju is ever watchful. It is a RPG wasteland, riddled with burned out hospitals and Hero-NPC bones and dead player characters, the very air you breathe is a well-written staff-plot-post. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly.I've always wanted to do this ^^Seriously, though, I hope you have very good reasons for your plot, otherwise its chances are slim.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

how does this sound. Every island has a Chosen. The Chosen have an important role to play in the events on the island. When a Chosen dies, his powers and knowledge can be used by the next Chosen of the island, like a moral compass or brief spurts of power in near-death situations. A Chosen must start as a true neutral.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Sounds a bit mary sue-ish to me. Surely the point of the RPG is that all our characters are equal? Having a chosen one undermines that

While that's a rather idealistic way of looking at it (there are definitely some cases where some characters have not been equal to others) I agree with your point. There's too much of an urge to godmod.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND