Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

No, don't run. Please finish the play at the cost of your petty lives. It will make later reading so much more intriguing.(attempting to sound important... Which is a horrid flop...)

I'm still waiting for ZEALOKAN, his characters are suppose to be in the play....And the play only sounds awful, cause I did a terrible job at describing it, I don't really expect that will change your mind about wrecking it though. :P Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I'm sorry if I've missed posts from any body. I've been busy with Skyrim (which I just completed).I'll be more active the the next couple of days.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

*breathes a sigh of relief* Thank goodness! Now we all won't be killed!Hey, does anyone in Stannis' Companions know what's the status on the group?

Yup. Last I saw, Stannis said, "Let's find Atiel and Lepidran so we can move!" And that was that.

Ok, :PWell I responded, and I'm off for the night.Lol, its almost 1 am here and I have school later today. :lol:

Huh, me too...though I'm not going to bed just yet. :PMust finish our masterpiece of a play before Nuju gets around to destroying it! :o​YOU CANNOT SILENCE OUR WORK OF ART!!!! Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

And what about Back to the Future? If the car exceeds 88mph with sufficient energy present, it boosts into a new plotline. :PSo the choice is simple: Keep the musical slow and then crash it violently, or make it go over-the-top until it attracts attention from certain good-hating characters. Either way, there will be destruction.

Edited by Katuko