Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Figuratively. I mean frozen while waiting for interaction. I'm about to just have Kellin return to Po-Koro and abandon everyone else. -Teezy

Hmm... hold on a sec- an odd thought just cam into my head. If there is a Kartayl, then does that mean there's a mask for Courage (or a similar word)? If I remember correctly, Kalama and Ta Rahkshi mentioned a Toa of Wisdom and a Toa of Valor- so does that mean Valor's mask is still in existence somewhere?
Does this make any sense to you? "Only the pure may enter" On the subject of Toa of Wisdom and Valor (The Toa Kaita btw), maybe there is a Toa of pure?
More like "Toa of Purity." Toa of Pure would be incorrect. Wisdom, Valor, and Purity are nouns, whereas Wise, Valorous, and Pure are adjectives.And that would be cool, by the way.Also, Gravity, I heard that Onuzek was staring at you-know-who. Care to explain? :lol:
HEY HEY HEYTillian carved the diamond into a heart, then he had it engraved.GIVE THE MAN SOME CREDIT-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hey, does anyone know if pianos exist on Mata-Nui? 'Cause I have some awesome character development planned...

Pianos? No, but with all the amazing Matoran and their amazing amazingness I know we can create something's that not only plays, but flies and SHOOTZ LAZORZ!!!!!1111I WILL MAKE THIS SANDBOX DREAM OF TUCK'S A REAAAALLLIIIITTTYYY!!!!*is crushed by two-month ban*

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Hey, does anyone know if pianos exist on Mata-Nui? 'Cause I have some awesome character development planned...

Pianos? No, but with all the amazing Matoran and their amazing amazingness I know we can create something's that not only plays, but flies and SHOOTZ LAZORZ!!!!!1111I WILL MAKE THIS SANDBOX DREAM OF TUCK'S A REAAAALLLIIIITTTYYY!!!!*is crushed by two-month ban*
Yeah, I'll take that as a yes... XD

Keep in mind that the tech level on Mata Nui is, well, primitive. Think medieval. I've noticed people sneaking in more advanced technology here and there (oxygen tanks in the hospital, for example), but the overall tech level is not particularly advanced. The Matoran use fire and heatstones to keep warm, lightstones and torches for light, and they live in huts. Not only that, but with Makuta's oppression and all the Rahi attacks, I doubt there's been much time to focus on the arts. Flutes, harps, guitars and drums are one thing, but pianos are another.I'm not trying to set myself up as the ultimate authority, and I'm not saying you can't have a piano (that's up to the Staff), but this is just a general note for everyone that if it wouldn't fit on Mata Nui in 2001; if it wouldn't fit in MNOG, it shouldn't really fit here.

Yeah, the musical was interrupted, but we hope to continue it after we beat the living daylights out of the attacker. :biggrin:Though, the stage is on fire...that might be an issue....hmm....

Stage = Not on Fire.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Keep in mind that the tech level on Mata Nui is, well, primitive. Think medieval. I've noticed people sneaking in more advanced technology here and there (oxygen tanks in the hospital, for example), but the overall tech level is not particularly advanced. The Matoran use fire and heatstones to keep warm, lightstones and torches for light, and they live in huts. Not only that, but with Makuta's oppression and all the Rahi attacks, I doubt there's been much time to focus on the arts. Flutes, harps, guitars and drums are one thing, but pianos are another. I'm not trying to set myself up as the ultimate authority, and I'm not saying you can't have a piano (that's up to the Staff), but this is just a general note for everyone that if it wouldn't fit on Mata Nui in 2001; if it wouldn't fit in MNOG, it shouldn't really fit here.
You forgot about the Triple Vazula things! (An african instrument)

Let's skip beyond the piano and get a full-fledged organ in here!Ahem, anyway, once I'm done with Vorex's plot o' doom revolving Reichenbach, I'm going to send Arkrak into the rest of the wider world, by turning him into a travelling violinist. Or is there a different name for guys with violas?

Violin=ViolinistViola/Viol=ViolistCello=CellistBass=BassistGuitar=GuitaristThere are your main terms.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Paused for now due to some pillock firing flaming arrows at the stage :lol:

Incurso is one of NEX's elite. He's not a 'pillock' he's a genius.The stage was just target-practice.

Ahem, anyway, once I'm done with Vorex's plot o' doom revolving Reichenbach, I'm going to send Arkrak into the rest of the wider world, by turning him into a travelling violinist.

Don't hold your breath there, Hubert. The plot will continue 'til both Reichenbach and Chronn are dead.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

^Could someone give me a summary of said plot?Also:

What exactly does the villain hideout in the Charred Forest look like? I have an evil Toa of Magnetism headed that way.

It's currently in the works and should be done soon. There are currently 4 evil followers of Makuta there so if you want to tempt fate and deal with them, be my guest :biggrin:
But what will it look like when it's done? (Also, my character is an evil follower of Makuta).
*cough cough*
*cough cough cough**cough cough cough cough*

Q2TtLEz.png

@Nitro: I was 'whoever was attacking the stage' and you did NOT take me away.@Balta: Okay then:Thedar Chronn's a detective (mainly murders).So, out of the blue, a corpse shows up on his doorstep. And then another. And then another.Eventually, the killer (Reichenbach) confronts him in his home, resulting in a fight that left Chronn's home slightly less whole than it was before.Reichenbach then calls a group of criminals together, and tells them of a legendary weapon, the 'Death-Blade', to which Chronn has the map and key (to anyone who read the post in which he described it, he didn't lie at all in it).So now criminals are trying to get to Chronn. Unfortunately, one of Chronn's (ex-)employees was kidnapped by one of Reichenbach's minions, and will be killed unless Chronn finds the next victim before they die.Anyone who wants in on the Death-Blade, PM me, and I can have Reich contact your character.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Don't hold your breath there, Hubert. The plot will continue 'til both Reichenbach and Chronn are dead.

YAAAAAYYYY!!But anyway, this game Reich is doing, basically we're supposed to get to Chronn, nick his map and key, find the blade, get betrayed multiple times and live happily ever after, and are only allowed to kill each other if someone is attacking Chronn?Because that isn't what Sentraken's going to be up to XD

OOC:Actually, 2 official canon matoran guards have namesdamekkaj

I am aware of that, but with populations rising they might not be the only guards.

Vakama isn't xenophobic. He's just a manipulative and slightly morally ambiguous guy who once threatened to destroy the fabric of time.Anyway, has anyone seen Mef recently?

Right, Vakama is a perfectly good member of society. You know you can trust the robot who can see the future inside fire, that's just common sense.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I was neutral in that argument. :PI sorta wish I found this RPG before Bionicle ended...

Before it ended, it was really, really weird.Hmm...what was the one where they got a topic closed for doing too much damage? The Metru-Nui part of Locus Abeo?...Let's do that all over again to the Kumu Islets. :evilgrin:

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I joined during a quiet time. A few days later, the New Kin started up.

I joined at the end of '08. Nothing I have seen since equaled it's chaos.Oh, and I'm partly guilty of the New Kin plot...... That was fun........

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG