Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Anyone familiar with the movie Speed? If the bus slows down past 65MPH (I think,) it explodes, or something like that.If you slow or stop the play, innocents will perish. So please, continue the play. I beg you.

I have seen that movie! :oBut um...since when did you care about innocents? :sly: But don't worry, the play will go on! Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Well, I do work with Nuju on a lot of terror, soo...But I could just be having a change of heart...I swear I'm actually a nice person...

And I'm not some insane psychopath who enjoys watch his own characters get tormented. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif You can't fool me. But it's okay...as long as you give me asplosions, I won't tell nobody. :evilbiggrin: Speaking of asplosions, did you think I forgot? You promised me the rubble of the hospital...WOULD ASPLODE! I'm still waiting....*taps desk impatiently.*

Ah, that reminds me: Aryll and Mevi went to Ta-Koro. Kind of got distracted by Le-Koro...Regarding the ILS: Please don't chase EW's characters off, like ya did with Love and Mardi. :P

Edited by Katuko

What exactly does the villain hideout in the Charred Forest look like? I have an evil Toa of Magnetism headed that way.

It's currently in the works and should be done soon. There are currently 4 evil followers of Makuta there so if you want to tempt fate and deal with them, be my guest :biggrin:
But what will it look like when it's done? (Also, my character is an evil follower of Makuta).
*cough cough*

Q2TtLEz.png

Is the musical still going on?

Well, it was, until Vorex: Paradox Eater decided to shoot flaming arrows at us. :P
Which I don't think anybody appreciated by the way... *Glares*It was about to get good.
Oh, I agree, as soon as we deal with the problem, the play will go on.

Figuratively. I mean frozen while waiting for interaction. I'm about to just have Kellin return to Po-Koro and abandon everyone else.-Teezy

Hmm... hold on a sec- an odd thought just cam into my head. If there is a Kartayl, then does that mean there's a mask for Courage (or a similar word)? If I remember correctly, Kalama and Ta Rahkshi mentioned a Toa of Wisdom and a Toa of Valor- so does that mean Valor's mask is still in existence somewhere?

Figuratively. I mean frozen while waiting for interaction. I'm about to just have Kellin return to Po-Koro and abandon everyone else. -Teezy

Hmm... hold on a sec- an odd thought just cam into my head. If there is a Kartayl, then does that mean there's a mask for Courage (or a similar word)? If I remember correctly, Kalama and Ta Rahkshi mentioned a Toa of Wisdom and a Toa of Valor- so does that mean Valor's mask is still in existence somewhere?
Does this make any sense to you? "Only the pure may enter" On the subject of Toa of Wisdom and Valor (The Toa Kaita btw), maybe there is a Toa of pure? Edited by AuRon the champion

Figuratively. I mean frozen while waiting for interaction. I'm about to just have Kellin return to Po-Koro and abandon everyone else. -Teezy

Does this make any sense to you? "Only the pure may enter" On the subject of Toa of Wisdom and Valor (The Toa Kaita btw), maybe there is a Toa of pure?
More like "Toa of Purity." Toa of Pure would be incorrect. Wisdom, Valor, and Purity are nouns, whereas Wise, Valorous, and Pure are adjectives.And that would be cool, by the way.Also, Gravity, I heard that Onuzek was staring at you-know-who. Care to explain? :lol: Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now