Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Look, we've gone off-topic again.Why don't we talk about something in-game? Oh, I know why - EVERYONE LEFT BECAUSE WE WERE GETTING OFF-TOPIC AND BLOWING STUFF UP.Say, who wants to create a team of six Toa, with any element (five male, one female), only EVIL?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

My thoughts are that Tyler's gonna blow it up.So, no thoughts on the evil Toa-team? Face it, if we get enough funny players together, we can create a comedic-evil group. With all these serious groups like Bad Company and the Daedra, we need some lulz.EDIT: Brilliant! TNG, you can make a male character, and have a non-expy to mess around with. :)

Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Well, I wouldn't be joining a comedic-evil group, as I don't really want to make any more characters, but I would be interested in seeing it happen.(Also you ninja'd me on my last post).
C'mon. They'll be evil, but Dr Evil kind of evil. Funny evil.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Hmm ... TNG, send your non-expies to Dark C Investigations.Let's see how long it takes for them to break.But anyway, lemme just make a character to be in charge of the Makuta Shrine.
God, no. Leave Dark C alone. We're busy, here.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I have a homosexual character. cool.png [/off-topic]
Why would you do that? It'll either promote gays or offend them!
I want you to know that I punched the ever-holy cark out of a wall reading this post.The next person I see to bring the subject up in this topic is getting a temporary strike and I'll let Aaron deal with you when he gets back. I'm done reading it.-Teezy Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Actually, I've changed my mind. TNG, send your non-expies to Ga-Koro so Vaisaga can get some interaction.He's the Libra of the Zodiac Group by the way.But anyway, sure Auron, send in a free slave when I finish making the shrine and the character.He needs someone to keep the place clean and make bury the bodies of the idealistic people who try to kill him of course.And serve him tea.

Actually, I've changed my mind. TNG, send your non-expies to Ga-Koro so Vaisaga can get some interaction.He's the Libra of the Zodiac Group by the way.But anyway, sure Auron, send in a free slave when I finish making the shrine and the character.He needs someone to keep the place clean and make bury the bodies of the idealistic people who try to kill him of course.And serve him tea.
I better get around to making Aquarius...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Point is that you're all deliberately antagonizing each other, which is against every single rule - both written and unwritten - in Discussion topic etiquette. Everyone take it down a notch, discuss it like civilized beings - preferably over PM - or I'll start handing out strikes. It's simple as that.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

*Looks at the more recent posts and sighs*Guys, please be more mature and on-topic....I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss Nuju.On-topic: So what would this crazy group be like? I'd like to make a cynical funny character for that group (Garren's already engaged)Sort of like a Squidward for your group, Vorex.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

*Looks at the more recent posts and sighs*Guys, please be more mature and on-topic....I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss Nuju.On-topic: So what would this crazy group be like? I'd like to make a cynical funny character for that group (Garren's already engaged)Sort of like a Squidward for your group, Vorex.-Bane
No problem. I'll be claiming the female character (because I need more female characters), TNG's claimed one, and the group would basically be the 'mock-evil'. As in, characters who try to be evil and fail. Epically.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

And I'll be the Drill sergant who keeps trying to knock some evil sense into their heads.
We need at least one character to be called Dr. Evil.Also, every mock-evil group needs the insane and idiotic leader, the sarcastic one who's smart, the stupid, animal-type character, and the mad scientist.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]