Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Well, we got ten+ NPC matoran nicely rounded up... We just need someone to ransom them to, then split to Onua-Wahi. All the evil stuff happens underground.
OK, but it would be nice to hurry up. All these good people around makes me nervous :ninja:
"Hiya, Bulik."[/Krayzikk]

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hey, KNI, Agzinel's gonna destroy Reik sometime. :P
Are you implying homosexuality is a bad thing? Additionally, these things should really be put in PM.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Alright folks, change of plans. I will be active over the next few days, just at a reduction.
Hey I just saw you, and this is crazy, but I'm getting bored, Ralin post maybe?
Hey, KNI, Agzinel's gonna destroy Reik sometime. :P
Are you implying homosexuality is a bad thing?Additionally, these things should really be put in PM.
I hate Reik. Can I kill him? Please?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@Kal- You should. I would love you more if you did. :3
Wait, so you do promote homosexuality?
I think you're veering off topic.I also think you should read what Angelus said in Ga Wshi.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

@ Shadow: Hey, dude, that's a personal question that should be taken to PM or not even discussed. K? -Mef
If you'd care to look at my above posts, you'd really be enlightened as to the true nature of the question. Same for you, Grochi.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

@ Shadow: Hey, dude, that's a personal question that should be taken to PM or not even discussed. K?-Mef
If you'd care to look at my above posts, you'd really be enlightened as to the true nature of the question. Same for you, Grochi.
I was just making my own joke, if you read the rest of my post.
[9:21:39 PM] Kal Grochi: It means you can kill him because I said you can because Nuju put you in charge and KNI is breaking the rule of "Don't Anger Kal Grochi" with Reik.
This sums up my thoughts on Reik quite nicely.EDIT: Now, people, let's finish discussing that matter, shall we? Let's get back on topic here. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Poor Angel is going to get punched in the face if he doesn't shut up. :P
Punch the guy in the face who has more experience combating and killing the members of your group than anyone else on the island. Smart.Anyway, rein it in, boys. You're skirting a line here.-Teezy Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Poor Angel is going to get punched in the face if he doesn't shut up. :P
Punch the guy in the face who has more experience combating and killing the members of your group than anyone else on the island. Smart.Anyway, rein it in, boys. You're skirting a line here.-Teezy
I know. It's very smart. :P /joke But seriously, Angel's not helping Agzinel in any way- he's just making him feel worse. :P Edited by Sam Nex

@Kal- You should. I would love you more if you did. :3
Wait, so you do promote homosexuality?
I have a homosexual character. cool.png [/off-topic]Speaking of good ol' Reepicheep, when's Brykon's Eleven continuing? I know for a fact that Tyler's allowed to bunny Grokk...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I have a homosexual character. cool.png [/off-topic]
Why would you do that? It'll either promote gays or offend them!
I'll have you know that I believe that homosexuals are our equals, and should not be treated as 'different'. But the whole homosexual thing has been discussed earlier on this page, and we've been told to stop discussing it, so... :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

In other news, why is it that whenever a female character interacts with a male character for long periods of time, they get into a romantic relationship? Why not stay single and as friends?
Because the majority of us are bored teenagers who still like children's toys and are likely to never be in a real relationship. :PAnd, FYI, it doesn't have to be for long periods of time. Look at Dorian/Naara, and Caige/Chromia.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]