Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hey, Hub, I am no longer a Premier member.Make a blog post for me. XD(Think about all the off-topic-ness you'll take away from this topic, Hub. Think about the puppies who would otherwise drown in bathtubs. Do it for the puppies)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Well, seeing how Makuta is pure evil, I imagine his followers sorta like Satanists.Fun stuff.
The Makuta aren't evil... More misguided I think. They think Mata Nui betrayed them and left them, so they thought that they should be in charge.It's really all Mata Nui's fault.
That's what Satanists say. It's off-topic. Let's stop it 'ere. I need to talk to Grochi, dang got it!

WIP

I miss Nuju too. We need someone lurking over our shoulders to make sure we don't go wild.
Yeah, so do I. I'm getting tired of reading all this off-topicness in the discussion forum...
Well they don't exactly listen to me. Usually.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

And, guys, if you miss Nuju because he was always there, than look at Tyler. He's on fifty times more than Nuju and doing just what Nuju told him to do. Let's treat Tyler like a friend, but he's also our baby-sitter at the moment. So, if we break the rules we will get spanked on our behinds.-Mef

Finally, some love and affection from somebody.-Teezy
I give you love and affection!As well as advice on how to take care of expies.Some of those ideas I told you about on Skype were genius.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Would anyone be interested in forming a new Makuta-aligned org?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

What exactly are you going to do at the shrine? Eat people? Drink blood? Sacrifice Matoran? All three?
Actually I prefer Diet Blood cool.png
Anyone open for interaction in Ko? I've got Mr. Mark Bearing Akrainid wandering around over there. :3
I have a female Ko-matoran there, doing nothing. She's open for interaction.EDIT:and has anybody interacted with my characters in pala-koro? I've lost track of what's happening there Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC; *cracks knuckles*IC, Xibre: Xibre, who was sitting at the bar watching the two Matoran, sighed as they fell to the floor unconscious. "Drunken cool dudes," he muttered. He looked around at the crowd that had gathered. "Nothing to see here, people- go back to your knitting and drinking and whatever." Xibre bent down and picked Cysero up. The little Ga-Matoran walked up the stairs to his permanent room where he had taken residence. He kicked open the door, walked inside, and put the unconscious Le-Matoran on the bed. He went back downstairs and did the same with Naria. He then took a seat in the corner of the room and began reading the Mata Nui Times.OOC: So what basically happened here is Xibre brought Cysero and Naria up to his room to avoid them getting trampled on by people. :P
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I would ask what I missed, but I'm not sure I want to know.
Same here.Hey Kal, Naria and Cysero haven't woken up yet, have they? *checks Ta-Wahi topic* Good, 'cause I'm bringing back Xibre, and I'm going to need people to interact with him. :P
XEMNAS...NOOOOOOOOOOO!That wasn't a part of the plan. *twitches*You just ruined a plan for those two we've had for a while. *twitches*Blurgle. Glub. Blubble glug blub.Only Hubert will understand the fish-speak.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I just caught up reading the last page or so of this topic....As usual more than half of it was a bunch of off-topic spam. -_- Anyway, anyone who's interacting or planning on interacting with Agate in Po-koro want to um....actually post something? Been sitting in that mask shop for a while now.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

A Night To Remember? The one where you pass out from too much booze, then wake up in a temple you trashed while trying to get married to a goat that you stole from some giant and you can obviously not remember anything of it?Yeah, that sounds almost like a BZPRPG player plot already.

Edited by Katuko