Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

...You guys didn't realize how freakishly annoying Agzinel is? He's going by "I got there first" logic and complaining about how impressive Reik is.Yet somehow, Reik is the one who gets hated. I'm starting to think you guys don't like me. :P I kid, I kid.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

DON'T HATE ME I'VE GOT ISSUESAww, c'mon. What's life without competition?
*pats him on the back*
No.Naria just ambiguously commented on them while playfully insulting Cysero.There's a difference.And a Ko-Matoran Kolhii player would have been stuck at the Stadium in Ko-Koro when it blew.
Not necessarily- he could've been somewhere else. Look at Cysero- he wasn't in Le-Wahi, was he?

Nuu now Naria seems heartless because I made a mistake in my post and I wanted to edit and I wanted Tyler to edit but he didn't want to because he doesn't get to show that side of Cysero very often and then we were arguing and that made me even more sad and he never edited because he didn't want to and so we argued more and now he's gone.*hyperventilates*

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Alright guys, two things came to my head while offline yesterday:

1. Create anti-mark-bearers (pheromone-inducing characters)
  2. Work on my idea in progress

For those two reasons, and a CLEP test I'm taking, I won't be on for long today. PM me if you do something to me, and I'll respond later.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

That's the point of that char. Have you read the profile?And fine, more of a battleground. But each individual fight has about the intensity of Optimus vs. Megatron, right? Besides, at the end, almost everyone pitched in.That war's still going? Obviously not like before...wow. Can't wait to see the culmination of Sideways' plan!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

It will involve barrels. The ultimate threat to society.Other than that Sideways plans are... Well, Sideways! Trying to figure them out is like trying to understand me! It can not be done!A quick summary of my characters:Sideways: Looking for ???Suminaxe: Working for Sideways, wants revenge on Tillian for the death of the RahkshiPhavion: Looking for Suminaxe, who has something he wantsAurel: Trying to get into Pala-Koro for helping oout (OOC reason is so she can talk to Aelynn and make them both emo =/)Noira: Serving IegasaNorathed: WaitingDalia: Hoping she doesn't die at Krayn's hands. Honestly guys, she has to be careful of the other bearers AND everyone else. <=/Zanthos: Waiting for responsesRodimus: LimbolandSideswipe: LimbolandAnyone want to interact with a Aukati commander and one of his troops in limboland? =D

Have Rodimus and Sideswipe run into Vorex's mock evil group, which I will make a char for soon. It'll be hilarious.Edit: I can see your point, but he doesn't have that tone. He has more of a light british accent with a slight wheeze and a soft tone, but a low voice.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg