Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

It wasn't a warning, it was a suggestion with an ill placed joke at the end.I felt things were getting a little tense. I was referring to that.If I'm wrong, then ignore the man behind the curtain.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

People, tone it down a few notches. Breathe in, breathe out.Or else.
You know you want to join my group of merry drunkards who go about Wassailing.
What does that even mean?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

People, tone it down a few notches. Breathe in, breathe out.Or else.
You know you want to join my group of merry drunkards who go about Wassailing.
What does that even mean?
Think Caroling.http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Wassailing
Kal, I'm not sure whether to hate you or love you.Where is the group meeting, and do they need a guy who can play instruments?-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

I love you.But no roleplaying for me until I've finished my cabbage soup!
Is that why I haven't seen you post for a long time? Because of cabbage soup?*Twitch*I feel sorry for you man. I hate cabbage and I'd be just as slow as you to eat it...does that mean you're in for the group, Wotz?

Is that why I haven't seen you post for a long time? Because of cabbage soup?*Twitch*I feel sorry for you man. I hate cabbage and I'd be just as slow as you to eat it...does that mean you're in for the group, Wotz?
I'm afraid not. I've lost the will to live write, and so no words come when I try to write something. It's like a disease, but not....I just realised how terrible that excuse sounds :P But the point is, I'm off sick. In a way. Sort of. Not really.

I'm afraid not. I've lost the will to live write, and so no words come when I try to write something. It's like a disease, but not....I just realised how terrible that excuse sounds :P But the point is, I'm off sick. In a way. Sort of. Not really.
That's not what you told me last night... sarcastic.gif

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

KNI Mark-Bearer Annoucement:No one else join the Yuru v. Naona battle. Got it?One, I've been trying to finish this fight for hours, and two because it's unrealistic for four people to flock at one bearer when there are others on the loose. Also because I need people to stop using Really Lame Puns as attempted battle dialogue.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Attention Players With Makuta-Oriented CharactersI am going to try to form a new evil organization, called the Fellowship of Makuta. To anyone interested, the Fellowship's base of operations is a small compound called Blackwood, located in the charred forest.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

True. It has been tried a variety of times. None of which became very powerful. However, I'm flirting with several things that would make the Fellowship different.Does making it leaderless sound like a good idea?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur