Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Personally, I'd think Rodimus would do better off on his own, instead with Optimus, who almost everyone hates.Besides, he's yet to have seen the island, and two forces work better than one! (You can't really argue with me over it, as it will be plot relevant.)EDIT: Anyway, I must go for now, I'll be back around noon-ish. Kray, it's official. You pick the worst times to come on (according to me), and you need to get premier, or clean out your inbox.

Edited by AuRon the champion

Nuu now Naria seems heartless because I made a mistake in my post and I wanted to edit and I wanted Tyler to edit but he didn't want to because he doesn't get to show that side of Cysero very often and then we were arguing and that made me even more sad and he never edited because he didn't want to and so we argued more and now he's gone.*hyperventilates*
:cwuv u-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Nuu now Naria seems heartless because I made a mistake in my post and I wanted to edit and I wanted Tyler to edit but he didn't want to because he doesn't get to show that side of Cysero very often and then we were arguing and that made me even more sad and he never edited because he didn't want to and so we argued more and now he's gone.*hyperventilates*
:cwuv u-Teezy
:cButButIt's not right. ;_;

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

:cButButIt's not right. ;_;
Grobruv, to ease your sadness, I suggest Verak have a rather derpy conversation with Zmija involving the [non-existent] strings of the Infernavika's ballistae. She's nonverbally communicating with him.And after that, they can both point them in directions so as to ensure that none of the wedding's chaos can touch the ship.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

What members of the Zodiac are open?
If you want to join, I believe you can have Cancer. (:P)If you're looking for ones who're open for interaction, I don't know. I'll be making Aquarius soon enough (I picked Aquarius because it's the eleventh sign. :3)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Actually, TNG took Cancer, Vorex.
Oh. So TNG has Cancer, now? (alright, enough of the jokes, I'm moving along now...)I'm gonna make a new character, where should I throw 'im in? He's gonna be a reporter.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So, I take it that nobody wants to go Wassailing as a group of merry drunkards all about Mata-Nui? Come on, it'll be fun!Wassail! wassail! all over the town,Our toast it is white and our ale it is brown;Our bowl it is made of the white maple tree;With the wassailing bowl, we'll drink to thee.

profiles i guess

I'm fairly certain it was a first-come-first-serve basis, mate.But you can always make a profile and come Wassailing with my band of merry drunkards!So here is to Cherry and to his right cheek,Pray God send our master good piece of beef,And a good piece of beef that may we all see,With the Wassailing bowl, we'll drink to thee!

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

So, I take it that nobody wants to go Wassailing as a group of merry drunkards all about Mata-Nui? Come on, it'll be fun!Wassail! wassail! all over the town,Our toast it is white and our ale it is brown;Our bowl it is made of the white maple tree;With the wassailing bowl, we'll drink to thee.
I think I'll hop aboard...

I'm fairly certain it was a first-come-first-serve basis, mate.But you can always make a profile and come Wassailing with my band of merry drunkards!So here is to Cherry and to his right cheek,Pray God send our master good piece of beef,And a good piece of beef that may we all see,With the Wassailing bowl, we'll drink to thee!
I don't rememer anything about that. Besides, this way it would be more fair.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

On the topic of the zodiac team: Airies is in Ta, Being mugged by Hantak.And it was first come, first serve. Sorry. You could make a character and get him to tag along

Edited by gdfgdfgdfice

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles