Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Wait.Just when I actually get to reading the numerous ICs of Stannis' Companions, Mimira gets aboard the Infernavika.Somehow.When there's a toa with Iron-perception right on the ship and several ballistae and cannon ready to be fired by said toa....Facewall.avi

Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

NoNoNoNot Miha.Mimira.Different people.EDIT: And she was on Lasinia. If you decided to attack her, you'd be attacking Lasinia in the process, so...not the best idea.
I'm sorry. Too close to tell the difference.Ya just hate ta see this kinda thing happen.Lasinia's an annoying younger sis. She has comedic teleportation allowing her to get inside locked rooms without people noticing. I think she can escape a foot and a half of barbed protosteel. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Exactly. By hanging onto Lasinia, Mimira got on.Along with all the food and the wedding cake.
Maybe it's just me, but I'm fairly certain that still wouldn't fly. Or that even Lasinia would be able to travel that distance with Mimira plus the food.

[Profiles]

She had one of those swimming tube things.So it was like this. She swam to land. Stole the food, stole a swimming tube thing. Floated back to the ship.
I don't think swimming tubes able to carry that existed on Mata Nui...Besides which, we're all yet forgetting that we have a trigger-happy toa of Iron with a ballista on her hands. Who has already heard from Doomie just how many random attackers the Infernavika typically gets hit with in a day.Matoran brains would be skewered.

[Profiles]

@ Kal - If I could actually see your computer...I probably could help...but alas I cannot. Anyway, Mimira has become fascinated with Lasinia..oh lord....Most likely cause she gave her cake. :3

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Er...I need help with something on my computer.And nothing on my computer could help me figure it out.It involves the dsplay of everything.Anybody good enough to help me out?
What exactly is the problem?Also, could I have a summary of Le-Wahi?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I'm camping until next Tuesday, guys. All plots* with be settled/kicked off tonight. After that, characters go to...Yuru- MicrosnipeReik-TylerSucogu- KrayzikkNo big decisions or major hits, period. Other characters will go on hiatus until I'm back.*plots like Angelus's plan, Reik at the hospital, and Yuru's fight.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Oh, I'm leaving Saturday morning before six o' clock, and I won't be back until two weeks after that.Hopefully. If I'm underweight, I'll be sent back here and I'll also be extremely mad.Anyways, one minor change: Veef will get to control Lashev, Kaimaen, and Destian while I'm gone.And I might not get on at all tomorrow-not sure.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Hiking up in the mountains in New Mexico with a forty-five pound backpack for ten days.EDIT: Snelly, just bunny Praggos getting even more annoyed with Skyra for what he just did, I'm going to bed. See you all in the morning, possibly.Also, hi, Hahli Husky.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Let's not get off-topic, guys. If you have problems with your computer, this isn't the place to ask, make a topic in the COT forum instead. Also, while HH is great and we are all very happy when she is around, there is no need to make a post about that. ;)-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^