Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Kal, or someone like him, made those once.They turned into Suicide squad 1.0. :PAt least to my knowledge. Anyway, who needs expies?Also, has anything happened in the Crucible? -Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Just...leave, Cinnamon and learn how to be on topic. :P jk Seriously, though, please no LotR expies. Let's just try to be creative here.-Mef
Everyone single one of my current characters are hand-made. :( I would leave, but you people would all get depressed. And don't worry, the only expy I seriously considered making was House, but that was a while back.

WIP

I take offense to that, slave.
Cinnamon is sorry, yes, yes he is. Cinnamon is sorry, master!@ON-Topic:We should totally make LoTR expies.KIDDING.
Nuju loves LotR, so he would smite them if they were created. Is anyone looking for interaction in Ko-wahi?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ko Wahi makes me feel evil right now.
Sulov makes me feel evil all the time, by virtue of enjoying his systematic and ruthless torment much more than I probably should.But I like torturing all my chars anyways it's great for char dev. So it's all good. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Post as a NPC doctor in Ko-Koro so Sideways doesn't have to give Grata's body back to the Ta-Koro guard. He would be bummed to lose a physical person that can help him. Illusions only go so far you know....
Okay, I posted as my character Tairel and he is currently in the inn.I still don't know, Sam, sorry.-Mef Edited by Mef Man

By the way, somebody fill me in on the extent of the damage in Ko-Wahi now. I seem to have missed things like Ko-Koro's hospital getting destroyed and the effect of the other avalanches. Soo, what's the deal with all that?
A'ight, let's see here.The hospital was burning. Krayzikk evacuated it and smashed a few walls, and then it was buried under an avalanche. The Kolhii stadium was heavily damaged. Lot's of houses were destroyed. The building that holds the Wall of History was damaged. One particular inn, the Flash-Freeze Suites, was trashed.That's all that's been specified.
The Kolhii stadium has a hole in it...unless you mean whatever Kai and Krian did to it. And the building was barely damaged.
Thanks Kal!And guys, it's no fun trying to keep up with stuff while trying to work at the same time and finding just off-topics stuff at the top of the page.Also, am I the only one a bit confused by the fact that some of the people responsible for the whole mess are interacting with the people trying to stop them and it's like that whole avalanche business never happened? This game is a little nuts this week. Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Well, we got ten+ NPC matoran nicely rounded up... We just need someone to ransom them to, then split to Onua-Wahi. All the evil stuff happens underground.
OK, but it would be nice to hurry up. All these good people around makes me nervous :ninja:

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)