Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

No, its a 2 way wall - both sides cannot use EE past the barrier. There isn't a 'Never gonna work' place, there's a "EE cannot pass through but objects that don't need it can" barrier, which is the very edge of the field that was created.People inside have the same problem as people outside - attacks requiring EE can't go past the wall.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

In a radius around the village, any and all EE will fail to take effect; that's as simple as it gets.palakoro_antielementfield.pngAny on-going elemental use will stop the moment the field is entered. Any solid object that no longer requires EE to exist will be unaffected, though it can no longer be controlled or manipulated.

Edited by Katuko

Ok, Dorians a guy. I was just checking, because Heuani's ..... Errr movements to Dorian were surprisingly......something Heuani would probably do to a female.Oh, and Ronkshou in the Kini Nui post was.....cool. More backstory, and his old minds name. Predictions?I predict that Ronkshou will suddenly receive a massive jolt of emotion that causes Rahlin or however you spell it to come back in control for some time, relay info about what he saw, then get hijacked again.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Yes. But I don't want to start yet another homosexuality debate in this topic, so...I just realized how hilarious (Yet original and useful) the element of Cloth would be. Think about it. Choking people, instant fashion, etc. (Not that I like the idea of Bionicle chars wearing real clothes aside from their mech parts and armor.) Plus, people like Dorian wear scarves, yet there are no sheep (or even hair of any kind), and therefore no wool, on Mata Nui.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

First date and you reach for the other persons body? YUP?Clothes? One of my char wears a cape, robed armor and a hood. You don't need wool to create clothes, and you can definitely find things like cotton from plants.TD, you mistyped those numbers, right?Am I the only one who thinks actual love relationships with epic drama is awesome? NOt IRL, of course. I meant chars.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Overdramatic love is for soap operas.Oh, cotton, right.That is a lot of clothes. See, in the same way Nuju's an olden days purist, I am an appearance purist. Bionicle started as sets. Comics. Vids. Still, the sets back in the day were seen not as representations, but the characters themselves. The set made the character. And I just plain think they look cooler that way.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Overdramatic love is for soap operas.
TNG here speaks the truth. Now JL, you're saying that homosexual relationships are unrealistic and annoying?Do you know much I dislike you right now?
It's creepy. And too many people make fun of it for people to actually like it.Aaa and were getting off topic here....back to Dorian and Heuani.Bordakh, if you're using comic sans, I hate you. Seriously, it translates into is weird terrible font on iPad, and with all caps.....Ugh. That was so hard to read! Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

While there is nothing I'd love more than to watch you two flame yourselves until you can be substituted for marshmallows in the middle of a s'more, this really shouldn't be here.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Echelon can't do anything without getting healed, so he needs to head back to Ahkmou to receive treatment.....although he needs to stay shut about Heuani trying to kill him - Ahkmou won't work out of fear, and Echelon would actually die.To take over Ta-Koro, just start renovating shops and destroy buildings of oppressors and recruiting people to your cause.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013