Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Too stereotyped. I say I make himm less insane, more...eccentric. Ah, there we go. I be makin' two pirates, one an eccentric, hilarious, yet occasionally genius pirate, and the other sarcastic, slightly less genius, badbutt (To use Kal Grochi's style of putting that word), and funny in his own way. Then I have them be partners, recruit a crew, and fight constantly over which one is captain.EDIT: Always a bit drunk is something I plan on including in the eccentric one. Constructman, join the Assassins Guild if you're set on such a course. Hubert, taking suggestions in addition to this. Dang, triple ninja'd....

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Echelon can't do anything without getting healed, so he needs to head back to Ahkmou to receive treatment.....although he needs to stay shut about Heuani trying to kill him - Ahkmou won't work out of fear, and Echelon would actually die.To take over Ta-Koro, just start renovating shops and destroy buildings of oppressors and recruiting people to your cause.
And in the process you would bump into the ta-koro guard.And I'm not sure what to think about dorian being Heuani's new pet. I wonder what will happen next...

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

We're still screwed though.Anyway, seeing that people seem to consider me de facto boss of Po-Koro, how hard do you think would it be for me to take over Ta-Koro?
Not to burst your bubble, but I'm guessing most - like me - simply doesn't care enough about Po-Koro to contest who runs it. Onewa is gone, the place has been sacked at least twice, and with no canon Guard established beyond a few Matoran warriors, whomever first made high-ranking PCs in Po-Koro's guard essentially took control - in this case you.Ta-Koro is home to an established guard force, however, and it already have some PCs in it, along with Jaller, who I'd quite frankly see as the leader in Vakama's absence due to his status. Diplomatic takeover would not really work, and taking over with force would not end well.

I know what will happen next: echelon arrives back at the followers base, gets healed, and prepares to leave for Pala-Koro but then suddenly Heuani and Dorian crash the party and after a long argument, they get into a big fight. Then K'rendar comes along. His resemblance to Irnakk scares away all of the skakdi and his pet toa chases away everybody else with his bestial nature

Good point. I just need to establish myself into the guard structure and slowly take over.Thanks for the idea Katuko.
Oy, that's what the ILF will be doin' once Vakama is fixed. Y'know, prancing around as the saviors of the village leader and the protectors of the people and stuff. Being all buddy-buddy with the Guard. :P

And then a poster of Madrihk's face is hanging on every Koro's front gate, with the words "Fight for Freedom" underneath.Which then becomes a dictatorship bent on ruling the whole island with strict policies for the villagers' "protection."And Kethrye rises up and leads a resistance.Then we have a huge triple threat war between Kethrye, Madrihk, Makuta, and their followers.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Good point. I just need to establish myself into the guard structure and slowly take over.Thanks for the idea Katuko.
I beat you to that part, but not for the "taking over" part. I really don't think taking over ta-koro is a good idea.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

And then a poster of Madrihk's face is hanging on every Koro's front gate, with the words "Fight for Freedom" underneath.Which then becomes a dictatorship bent on ruling the whole island with strict policies for the villagers' "protection."And Kethrye rises up and leads a resistance.
That, um, actually is the plan. :PIn so far as I actually have a plan. That is, not really. Edited by BenLuke-116

Hello everyone it's nice to meet you all and I can't wait to go on adventures and stuff on the forums if I make any mistakes at all I'm open to any and all help and sorry if do anything annoying a head of time it'll take me a little while to get use to everything and I appreciate your patience with me in the mean time.

Wallpaper_zerg_valentine.JPG

DORUANI 5EVER.GR9EST ROMANCE IN GAME.-Teezy
Arkrak x Incommodo is better. Because of all that best friend-ness. And subtext.I actually ship it for reals.
This is very, very true. Let's all start shipping Arkommodo.- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Could someone fill me in one what has happened in the ILS/Makuta war and Kino's group in Kumu?
They're going to attack. Very soon. Kino is already moving forward to Pala-Koro to set things up.
He thinks it was 'clever', according to Tyler. Whether he is being sincere whether I am about to get the biggest smiting ever remains to be seen.
Ah. Nice. :P

The MB plot is nearing its end. Arekule has been killed, Echelon's attempts to control the MBs using the master mark has failed, and the MB's are being stripped of their marks (I think)@ Bordahk: The Midnight Visionaries? They have a vision of a Makuta controlled island

Edited by Constructman

I know, but all of a sudden, the MBs are talking to this weird purple-text thing, Where was I when instructions were given!? I have a MB too, and I don't know what's going on. T_T
You have to have your Mark Bearer have a dream/nightmare which ends with a surge of the emotion associated with their mark.EDIT:
Everyone's been doing that for a while now, Austin.
What about the noobs who haven't been introduced to the awesomeness that is Those Two Guys?- Austin Powers Edited by Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I know, but all of a sudden, the MBs are talking to this weird purple-text thing, Where was I when instructions were given!? I have a MB too, and I don't know what's going on. T_T
You have to have your Mark Bearer have a dream/nightmare which ends with a surge of the emotion associated with their mark.
WHERE WAS THIS WRITTEN!?