Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

"awesomeness">implying incommodo isn't the most annoying character ever>implying he has no char depth besides what he's received from being related to all your other characters>ifyousayso.jpg-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I know, but the thing is, Incommodo, in every IC I've ever seen of his, has done nothing but troll and create subtext with Arkrak. If you want to have a bromance, go ahead, those are fantastic - not to mention I'd be a hypocrite if I said I didn't like 'em, considering Dorian and Grokk's weird little hate-filled friendship thing - but I feel like Incommodo's been around for almost a year now and hasn't developed, well...at all.Gunner, at least, has had significant growth as a character and we've seen some valuable insights into his head. All I've learned is that Incommodo's related to about eight other characters and has a sombrero fetish. See my point?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I know, but the thing is, Incommodo, in every IC I've ever seen of his, has done nothing but troll and create subtext with Arkrak. If you want to have a bromance, go ahead, those are fantastic - not to mention I'd be a hypocrite if I said I didn't like 'em, considering Dorian and Grokk's weird little hate-filled friendship thing - but I feel like Incommodo's been around for almost a year now and hasn't developed, well...at all.Gunner, at least, has had significant growth as a character and we've seen some valuable insights into his head. All I've learned is that Incommodo's related to about eight other characters and has a sombrero fetish. See my point?-Teezy
...There was a whole sequence that explained large amounts of his past.I'm gonna guess that you missed that.
I know, but all of a sudden, the MBs are talking to this weird purple-text thing, Where was I when instructions were given!? I have a MB too, and I don't know what's going on. T_T
You have to have your Mark Bearer have a dream/nightmare which ends with a surge of the emotion associated with their mark.
WHERE WAS THIS WRITTEN!?
Skype.- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

...[9/29/2012 7:52:15 PM] Tyler: >expected utu/tank post[9/29/2012 7:52:39 PM] MicroSnipe: >implying[9/29/2012 7:52:59 PM] MicroSnipe: I'm trying to handle like a hundred things right now, like sending out PM's to all the Bearers.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Not... really sure where to go with the sombrero thing... but yeah, I see what you mean.

[ BZPRPG ]

I doubt we're allowed NPCs, but given the plot-relevance of the battle, it's always possible.
Maybe that "Xa-Koroan Army" Ambages was trying to rally will make an appearance.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

You can always control NPCs, as long as it's not an army of them.Although in this case, it's not really necessary.
Yeah. Though I think the Makuta servants might be a bit outnumbered by the ILF. :P One or two NPCs might be fine.EDIT: Guys, take the off-topicness to PM, please, thanks. :) Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

I'm fine with Echelon being alive.I'll allow both sides to have some NPCs to control. In the case of the ILS, this might be a regiment of Koro Guards: for the Makuta Followers, it might be a regiment of Rahkshi. If both sides' leaders could PM me what they have in mind, I'd love that.

test2.png

I'll allow both sides to have some NPCs to control. In the case of the ILS, this might be a regiment of Koro Guards: for the Makuta Followers, it might be a regiment of Rahkshi. If both sides' leaders could PM me what they have in mind, I'd love that.
Huh, Rahkshi might be cool. That would be awesome, marching in with a regiment of Rahkshi. =D

Are visorak in this game? We could use some of those as well.
Makuta is known to have at least one Visorak, but he keeps that one for himself. If he has any others, we don't know. I doubt he would let his army utilize them, since it looks like he keeps them for his own specific purposes (like turning Lantz into a Hordika).

Katuko and I have already been discussing what would basically be a satisfactory endgame for the battle. The idea is that in either instance quite a bit of Pala Koro is destroyed and the fleeing side will likely be suffering grievous injuries since most players want their characters alive. Whichever group fails whether it be the ILF or the FoM (currently just Followers of Makuta in my mind), that group will be fleeing. Either way it's probably one of the biggest battles were are heading towards.People need to keep cool and play realistically. So I suggest that you keep in contact with whoever you're fighting in this upcoming battle. If you cannot come to satisfactory end for both of you then you should bring it to Nuju or Emzee.In talking with Katuko I also realized that Kino's current plan won't work out so some changes had to be made. Kino will be meeting in the meeting place for the stealth group outside Pala Koro. She's going to be doing a little recon and then go in before the sun sets after discussing a new plan. That plan will be that Kino incapacitates the gate guard and I discussed this with that player and Katuko. The guard can wake up shortly after the fighting begins. Meanwhile as she's doing this a Toa of Iron in the stealth group will sneak in and open the gates.Once the gates open you have one post before place goes on high alert. This is to be fair to ILF counterparts. Then the real battle begins from there.Nuju, I'll talk to you about it. Katuko is the other leader in this instance.EDIT: So what I'm saying to the stealth group is, is that you might as well head to Le-Wahi now and meet Kino. I'll be writing a post before that.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Once the gates open you have one post before place goes on high alert. This is to be fair to ILF counterparts. Then the real battle begins from there.Nuju, I'll talk to you about it. Katuko is the other leader in this instance.EDIT: So what I'm saying to the stealth group is, is that you might as well head to Le-Wahi now and meet Kino. I'll be writing a post before that.
Okay, you tell me when you want the strike group to move over there as well.And remember to play fairly guys- no autohitting, no god-midding, no killing without permission, stuff like that. Hopefully this should be a clean and fair fight, and an epic one as well. :D

Maybe that "Xa-Koroan Army" Ambages was trying to rally will make an appearance.
Nope, they are for the war to come, not the battle around the corner.However, there is a possibility that a certain lord of winter will be present, as will other forces loyal to neither side of the conflict.

Nope, they are for the war to come, not the battle around the corner.However, there is a possibility that a certain lord of winter will be present, as will other forces loyal to neither side of the conflict.
Oh, please do- we haven't had a good Hiemalis post for a while! I want to see him again :3

Need to get Ril and Lumira back there as well.Once they finish their coffee.Why is it that my characters ALWAYS get into duos?Arkrak and Incommodo, Stronin and Henkka?, Stronin and Alex?, Stronin and Soli, Fragarach and JL, Septimus and Salvinn, Naona and Dehkaz?, Ranninn and Bruntoa, Ril and Random ILS Member of the Day (AKA Kethreye + Random People), Lasinia and Mimira, Uyism and Tarnok?, Leo Convoy and Big Convoy, Seven and Wraith ...Wow, I must like duos a lot.