Whats A Food/drink You Don't Really Like But Tend To Have Alot Any

-Blank-

My motto: if you don't like it, why have it?

Food Topics:Topics asking if you like one kind of a food or discussing one type of food are pointless. If it's just asking what is your favorite food, it'll be all right.

Looks like this falls under this rule...

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Food Topics:Topics asking if you like one kind of a food or discussing one type of food are pointless. If it's just asking what is your favorite food, it'll be all right.

If it's just asking what is your favorite food, it'll be all right.

More or less the premise of this thread, no? I don't see how it breaks that rule at all. Back on topic, I do drink a lot Sunny D every few mornings even though I hate it. I'm not sure why but it's just turned into a habit. Also, ketchup, I can't stand the taste but I never eat fries without it. Clearly something is wrong with me.
kaiji.jpg

KUYASHII

­

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: ImaGonnaGetYou

Sprite. Now don't get me wrong, I like Sprite, it's just that I like Root Beer and Coke much better. However, whenever I'm out at a resturant they never have Root Beer, and the Coke is always caffinated, and if I have caffine at dinner or later, I can't get to sleep. So I settle for Sprite. As for the rules of CoT, I think that was mainly for topics totally discussion one food. Like "the official fries topic" or "the official bacon topic". That's spam. But this is different. -don't touch my pocket protector

Edited by Toa of Nerds

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

Well I don't really like water, but I drink it anyways out of some sort of strange obligation to at least attempt to be healthy... Which I suppose makes up for my second one - White Castles. I guess this one's sorta iffy, though, because I do actually like WC, but I know it's terrible for me and it's...not that fun to digest, half the time. Tasty, though.

If it's just asking what is your favorite food, it'll be all right.

More or less the premise of this thread, no? I don't see how it breaks that rule at all.
Indeed. This topic is fine.

no choice? for me, potatoes. i dont mind fries, but i hate potatoes. i can't eat them unless they're covered in sour cream and bacon bits. the potato is the most plain and repulsive food i've ever eaten. it's like white rice. how lazy can you get, chef?

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Black coffee. I need coffee to get started in the morning but there was a period of time where I ran out of creamer and couldn't go buy more so I had to drink black coffee. It wasn't horrible but if I had the choice I wouldn't drink it.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

• 2 weeks later...