I would've liked to have seen Bionicle have a crossever with the Metroid series. I would've loved to have seen the Toa Nuva and Samus Aran fight side by side against a common foe. And it wouldn't matter who ended up in whom's world, or if they ended in some new area that none of them knew. It would be fun to watch play out either way.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I would've liked to have seen Bionicle have a crossever with the Metroid series. I would've loved to have seen the Toa Nuva and Samus Aran fight side by side against a common foe. And it wouldn't matter who ended up in whom's world, or if they ended in some new area that none of them knew. It would be fun to watch play out either way.

That would be a very interesting crossover.

This is a weird pick, but Dragon Ball Z. BIONICLE and DBZ are two of my favorites, and I'd love to see Goku go head to head with a Toa! BIONICLE characters fight a lot differently from a DBZ character, and I want to see who would win in a fight.

But if you want something more logical, Transformers or something. Whenever I dared to take a BIONICLE out in public with me, he almost always got confused with a Transformer! Not that I cared, anyway. But it'd be pretty cool to watch.

mindeth the cobwebs

I always go for the sci fi franchises. Like BIONICLE with Mass Effect (There's awesome fanart of Mata Nui Robot holding a Reaper between his fingers and smashing Reapers) There was also an interesting BIONICLE/Stargate SG-1 crossover that I enjoyed. Personally I would love to see either a BIONICLE/Halo crossover given several people thought that the Prometheans looked like Bionicles or a BIONICLE/TransformersPrime crossover.

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

It may or may not be a crossover, but I visited this website gives you random story ideas and got " The psychological story set on a space station where the different sections map to the four classic Greek elements (fire-air-water-earth)." So close... just two more elements!

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

It would be cool to see Bionicle having a crossover with DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or Transformers.:) I think that this is because that since Bionicle was popular when the toy line was successful, I feel that Bionicle could have an excellent opportunity to have a crossover with a popular thing before the toy line was cancelled in 2010.:( I wonder why. Hmm...

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I'd have loved a Doctor Who crossover, since it would be one of the more plausible ones. With all the weird places the TARDIS has landed over the last 50 years, an island/inside a giant robot inhabited by biomechanical beings with superpowers wouldn't have been the weirdest :P

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

I think Bionicle was generally ill-suited to crossovers due to its complex worldbuilding. Bionicle characters wouldn't necessarily work in other media because even things like physics itself had completely different rules in the Bionicle universe. And characters from other media wouldn't make a lot of sense in the Bionicle universe, either.

I think the most you could hope for is what we got—silly cameos in Lego Magazine comics, and fanfics here on BZP and elsewhere on the internet.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

honestly, I can't think of anything that'd really work.

I guess seeing Michael Moorcock's Eternal Champion stuff get crossed over would be neat, since that has a history of crossing over with other things and adding it to the mythos (Conan, Doctor Who, and Tom Strong are what I can think of off the top of my head) and the very concept of Tanelorn allows it, but the stories are way out of Lego's age-range.

Chageling: the Dreaming

That'd be nuts. I mean, not too familiar with WoD outside of the Vampire PC games, but the idea of oWoD co-existing with Bioncle is kind of hilarious.

Especially with how Bionicle fits Exalted's lore a good deal better.

hElbrZ6.gif

My instincts say this. Metroid is one of my favorite things ever, and so is Bionicle. Mix them, and you have amazing stuff.

I think Bionicle was generally ill-suited to crossovers due to its complex worldbuilding. Bionicle characters wouldn't necessarily work in other media because even things like physics itself had completely different rules in the Bionicle universe. And characters from other media wouldn't make a lot of sense in the Bionicle universe, either.

I think the most you could hope for is what we got—silly cameos in Lego Magazine comics, and fanfics here on BZP and elsewhere on the internet.

But my logic says this. I guess in a perfect world, Lewa (Lewa is my favorite character in Bionicle :P ) and Samus could kick some butt together, but I feel like nothing could really fit into the Bionicle universe outside of Bionicles themselves.

-Rez

Chageling: the Dreaming

That'd be nuts. I mean, not too familiar with WoD outside of the Vampire PC games, but the idea of oWoD co-existing with Bioncle is kind of hilarious.

Especially with how Bionicle fits Exalted's lore a good deal better.

Nah, too overblown. Changeling: the Dreaming and only that would be nice.

hereheis.gif

--------------

Reach Heaven by Violence.

And while you are at it, see Bionicle characters as Magical Girls.

Maybe one day the Doctor and his trusty old Tardis could or would have been visited the Matoran Universe by accident. Vakama or Tahu using Vahi create some temporal time shifts and the Tardis lands inside the Matoran universe...

Brace yourselves, Klaanon is coming...