Rumor: Bionicle's return in 2015

Spiders, you say? -immediately thinks BIONICLE Spider-Man-

:lol-sign: That'd be interesting...

I actually made a BIONICLE Spider-Man.
  • Upvote 1

The Nerd With a Mouth. The Klingon-Speaking Comedian. The Guy Hoping Not To Get Sued By Marvel. The Guy Who Makes Jokes About Bad Creepypasta Stories. The Guy Who Also Writes About The Truth of BIONICLE...sort of.
Vezpool for president 2016

4352268.jpg

I guess they did have the chance to make a Spiderman ultra build set but I dont think they ever did.

Darn you, Lego! Where are our Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Thor Ultrabuilds?!

Spiders? I thought this was Bionicle 2.0, not Eight Legged Freaks: Bionicle Edition. 

Kidding, I already knew about the spiders. BTW, anyone else hoping to see Toa of different elements this go-round? Think it would make things fresh.

Heck yeah! I want to see Plasma, Gravity, and Magnetism. A Toa of Psionics would be nice, especially Orde.

Of course, being realistic, I'm not sure where Lego would go with that...

Edited by Jakura Nuva
  • Upvote 1

MAKE BIONICLE SPIDER-MAN, LEGO.

• Upvote 1

The Nerd With a Mouth. The Klingon-Speaking Comedian. The Guy Hoping Not To Get Sued By Marvel. The Guy Who Makes Jokes About Bad Creepypasta Stories. The Guy Who Also Writes About The Truth of BIONICLE...sort of.

4352268.jpg

I guess they did have the chance to make a Spiderman ultra build set but I dont think they ever did.

Darn you, Lego! Where are our Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Thor Ultrabuilds?!

Spiders? I thought this was Bionicle 2.0, not Eight Legged Freaks: Bionicle Edition. 

Kidding, I already knew about the spiders. BTW, anyone else hoping to see Toa of different elements this go-round? Think it would make things fresh.

Heck yeah! I want to see Plasma, Gravity, and Magnetism. A Toa of Psionics would be nice, especially Orde.

Of course, being realistic, I'm not sure where Lego would go with that...

I'd love to see a team composed of lightning, gravity, sonics, iron, magnetism, and plasma. Just need something different.

• Upvote 3

I'd love to see a team composed of lightning, gravity, sonics, iron, magnetism, and plasma. Just need something different.

Although this is more of a story issue, I never understood why lightning and plasma were considered two different elements, considering lightning is made out of plasma. 

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

Although this is more of a story issue, I never understood why lightning and plasma were considered two different elements, considering lightning is made out of plasma. 

I never really understood the difference between stone and earth, I kinda wish lego chose one and did lighting for the other main toa

I'd like to add some demands, if Takadox doesn't mind:

13-Release Graphic Novel #10

14-Give us a Doctor Who crossover

15-Make Vezpool's canon status unretconable

YES. ESPECIALLY 15.

4352268.jpg

Oh right, it is...however, plasma can take many different forms. And is plasma even considered an element?

I never really understood the difference between stone and earth, I kinda wish lego chose one and did lighting for the other main toa

Same.Always thought it was pointless since they're basically the same. But ti appears we're getting the Mata back, and if LEGO changes Onua or Pohatu's element, I can only imagine how many people will lose it. I wouldn't want it unless it fit the character as well as if not better than their current element.

I seriously dont think we will get any Toa of different elements as part of the main six in a given year, because it might get some people confused. I do however, think we might get the occasional addition Toa like Lessovik, Lihkan, Ignika and Takanuva were in various years. Instead this time we would see more of different elements, if they even exist in the story this time around.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Should it return in 2015, I hope we also see some form of collectable Kanohi; what always disappointed me in later years was the lack of many-colored masks to make MoCs with, compared to the massive 8 colors per Great Mask, and minimum 6 colors for others. Perhaps there's one or two early Kanohi molds I'm forgetting that only came in one color, but they escape me at the moment.

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Well from what we can tell were probably getting collectible masks and 'Spiders'

I like the idea of getting a mini-villain packed in with our heroes. I thought the idea was neat when they introduced it with the Invasion From Below Hero Factory sets, only to be ruined (IMHO) by the fact that the heroes themselves were down-scaled immensely. I love me some giant robots, but they wouldn't look right alongside the rest on my shelf... After all, I actually collected Hero Factory. Haha.

Uh, stone is rocks, earth is dirt. I always thought that made perfect sense. On the other hand, sonics, psionics, plasma? Let's not do that again.

Has following the story become too complex? Look no further:

How to Follow BIONICLE

A Simple, chronological checklist

UPDATE May 22 2013: Every is now color coded!

Contains every bit of content, organized by story year

I seriously dont think we will get any Toa of different elements as part of the main six in a given year, because it might get some people confused. I do however, think we might get the occasional addition Toa like Lessovik, Lihkan, Ignika and Takanuva were in various years. Instead this time we would see more of different elements, if they even exist in the story this time around.

I don't think it would confuse people, if done right. If this is a reboot, LEGO can introduce different elements. I think it would be cool if we had more plot twists where Matoran aren't the element everyone thought they were, like when Takua turned out to be an Av-Matoran instead of a Ta-Matoran. Imagine having a team of fire, water, stone, air, ice, and then finding out the Onu-Matoran is actually a Ba-Matoran. As long as that kind of thing isn't overused, it would be nice to see. Plus having Toa/Turaga/Matoran of gravity would be an excuse for more purple pieces, something I know I'd like to see.

I don't think it would confuse people, if done right. If this is a reboot, LEGO can introduce different elements. I think it would be cool if we had more plot twists where Matoran aren't the element everyone thought they were, like when Takua turned out to be an Av-Matoran instead of a Ta-Matoran. Imagine having a team of fire, water, stone, air, ice, and then finding out the Onu-Matoran is actually a Ba-Matoran. As long as that kind of thing isn't overused, it would be nice to see. Plus having Toa/Turaga/Matoran of gravity would be an excuse for more purple pieces, something I know I'd like to see.

Yeah. TBH, I wouldnt be disappointed if they just stuck with the main 8 elements. 

I also think it would be more confusing to younger kids. They would very likely keep the same or similar colours so say if there was blue used in both Electricity and Water, the younger audience might get confused.

Edited by Cee Matrix

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Greg has stated:

I am going to take this opportunity to state that going forward, I am simply going to ignore questions about 2015. You guys know by now that the even for lines everybody knows for sure are coming back,  I am not allowed to discuss anything related to future product and for very good reasons.

When and if there is news you guys need to know, LEGO Company will announce it. It won't be announced in this topic, and if folks want to debate the future of BIONICLE, there are other places on the boards they can do that. This isn't the place for it, okay?

And he ignored my question...

Do you think the hype train is real?

Do you know what Omega Tahu is?

Is the LEGO conspiracy about S@H true?

Will the *leaked enemy that cannot be spoken of on BZP* ever fight the Visorak?

Can Omega Tahu beat *leaked enemy that cannot be spoken of on BZP?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After leaving Highly Suspect, Omega Tahu left for the Hype Temple and recieved the Scroll of Preperation along with his team mates; Alpha Kopaka, Delta Gali, Gamma Lewa, Zeta Onua and Kappa Pohatu. They did as the scroll said:

1. Release the hype swarms on BZPower and the LMB.

2. Retrieve the Mask of Braking; the Kanohi Frenado.

3. Forge the Mask of Hype; Kanohi Montatura, from the Heart of the Hype.

4. Quell a series of active non-believers on BZP. 

5. Look at the leaked images from Highly Suspect and record all evidence.

Only then will the Hype Train truly reach its destination! Will Omega Tahu and his team succeed? Only one way to find out!

Edited by Boidoh
  • Upvote 4

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

• Upvote 1

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Greg has stated:

I am going to take this opportunity to state that going forward, I am simply going to ignore questions about 2015. You guys know by now that the even for lines everybody knows for sure are coming back,  I am not allowed to discuss anything related to future product and for very good reasons.

When and if there is news you guys need to know, LEGO Company will announce it. It won't be announced in this topic, and if folks want to debate the future of BIONICLE, there are other places on the boards they can do that. This isn't the place for it, okay?

And he ignored my question...

Do you think the hype train is real?

Do you know what Omega Tahu is?

Is the LEGO conspiracy about S@H true?

Will the *leaked enemy that cannot be spoken of on BZP* ever fight the Visorak?

Can Omega Tahu beat *leaked enemy that cannot be spoken of on BZP?"

I need the answers to omega tahu, DESPERATELY!...

• Upvote 1

Greg has stated:

You guys know by now that the even for lines everybody knows for sure are coming back,  

Was there a typo error in that, becuase I dont really know what he is trying to say?

Edited by Cee Matrix

He had an extra 'the'.

You guys know by now that even for lines...

Thats what he meant.

Yeah. TBH, I wouldnt be disappointed if they just stuck with the main 8 elements. 

I also think it would be more confusing to younger kids. They would very likely keep the same or similar colours so say if there was blue used in both Electricity and Water, the younger audience might get confused.

Lightning colors should be yellow with white, IMO. Dunno why they made it blue and white. By 8 main elements, you're including shadow, yes? A Toa of shadow would be interesting...I wouldn't be disappointed either if we stuck to the main 8, but at the same time, I do like variety. Ah well, we'll see how this plays out.

Lightning colors should be yellow with white, IMO. Dunno why they made it blue and white. By 8 main elements, you're including shadow, yes? A Toa of shadow would be interesting...I wouldn't be disappointed either if we stuck to the main 8, but at the same time, I do like variety. Ah well, we'll see how this plays out.

Well if Lego can make it so each element has a unique colour scheme then it could work.

I feel like the colour schemes for earth and stone were to similar during 2007, The only difference were that earth was black and stone was black and yellow. If they change stone to just yellow, brown or orange I feel that will feel different enough to look like another element. It doesn't help that earth and stone are incredibility alike already. 

Well, I think it needs to embrace the Hype Train as well...

what if one of us create a face book group called the hype train?

11. Ignore all previous demands.

12. do orders 1-10

Greg has stated:

You guys know by now that the even for lines everybody knows for sure are coming back,  

Was there a typo error in that, becuase I dont really know what he is trying to say?

i asked it there was a typo, he replied saying that there was an extra "the" it is two post down

Edited by spectral rain

You know how I said I would draw the Mask of Hype? Well, BAM! Ladies and Gentlemen, the Kanohi Montatura!

Credit goes to Boidoh and the Italian language for creating the name (montatura means hype in Italian).

Hype.png

Going to add the full "poster" to the forum gallery later.

• Upvote 2

Hey, so tons of posts in the last few pages have been pretty much off-topic and approaching spam at hype-train levels of speed.

This thread is for discussion about Bionicle's potential return, what you'd like to see, rumors (without referring to leaked information), and such.

It is not for hype-train meta-discussion, hashtags, and the like.

Please stay on-topic!

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 4

Hey, so tons of posts in the last few pages have been pretty much off-topic and approaching spam at hype-train levels of speed.

This thread is for discussion about Bionicle's potential return, what you'd like to see, rumors (without referring to leaked information), and such.

It is not for hype-train meta-discussion, hashtags, and the like.

Please stay on-topic!

Sorry.

I have a feeling that there may be an announcement in september... just a gut feeling. It'd give them time to finalize designs for websites, sets etc. and also be an optimal moment for an announcement because it's one of those nothing-happening-but-conventions months.

• Upvote 1